+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Wayne

What you said may be correct in that case post 26/6 should have some news in mid Oct 2010 itself, September is left with only 5 working days.

The direction (guess work) would be clear once at least few people from May/ June / Post 26/6 gets AOR.

regards

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As they started charging CC/BD on 7 Sept onwards reason to below can not be predicted.

The CIC do not send email if card charged fails. They send back the application only by post which takes its own sweet time depending on country. In case of rejection the post may reach applicants only in sept end or Oct.The good thing is few bank draft are still waiting to be encahsed, it support the statement that those CC who are not charged yet does not mean rejection, they are in process.

So what you said is correct the process is highly confidential and outside world does not have any clue........only guess work

nzds05 said:
i still dont understand if CIO just check documents against the CIO and VO checklists only, why some applications have been sent more than two months , but the CC still has not been charged, and some application sent only few days, but CC was charged. i dont think CIO leave the earlier application away( many people have not been charged or otherwise they should receive returned file within 1 or 2 months, but they didnt), i think they are checking eligibility or something, otherwise they dont need such long time. the delay charged because of they need more internal discussion in term of complicate work experience or personal histories of the applicant. above is my personal opinion.

zint

Aug 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2011
Doc's Request.
waiting
AOR Received.
PER 31-01-2012
Travel Dream said:
Was anybody's application received by N. Gracie
Thanks
Yes my application was received by N. Gracie on 16th of August 2010 according to FedEx Information.

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pun123 said:
No AOR for May / June/ post 26 June​

Every one is checking this forum on daily basis, few members on hourly basis – lot of guess work & motivation to each other. we have no updates on CIC website since 23 Aug 2010, increases the curiosity what is happening.

Looks like the things really went out of control, with the application handling capacity (tolerance limit) of CIC, in the time frame of Q2 2010 (April – June). CIC has received unexpected number of applications and not able to cop up. This may be one of the reasons on 25 June 2010 CIC came up with a new rule, even did not wait for June month to be over. As per old statistics CIC each month gets 50,000+ applications (given on CIC website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/statistics/data-release/2010-Q1/index.asp ) but this time it might have broken the past records with some multiple.

As CIC has May & June 2010 AOR pending they may only issue AOR for post 26/6 after that. The reasons I think are:

1. CIC might have formed a new team to check if the documents are (CIO + VO specific) attached at the time of receiving the courier.

Once they clear the application (receiving point) it may go to the standard (old) process of charging the credit cards / DD. Once CC/BD team clears the application again goes through the standard process of checking the CIO specific forms and getting first approval AOR. The forms are same as pre 26/6 so the above process would be same. No major differences are mentioned in OP6 also, till first AOR.

2. Once the first AOR is issued the new process would be taking over at CIO (detailed evaluation & eligibility checking 67 marks process).

So as the process of first AOR looks similar the post 26/6 people may have to wait till pre June 2010 is clear with AOR.
Makes sense

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Wayen & nzds05 opinions make sense & i want to add something from my own opinion:

According to the encashing & returning of some applications, CIO definitly have a team to process post 26-June but that team is working so fast to fill the cap so as to announce the expiry of the submission oportunity so as not to receive thousands of applications which will cost them much more time & effort to return them back.
Beside that I think they will take more than 20000 applications without announcing (based on their previous expirence, they may take extra certain percentage) because many of the accepted applications may be rejected on later stages (ex. medical checking) & of course they will not re-open the submission again after they have already closed it, that leads us also to think that they are doing more than completence check (some sort of eligibilty check) as nzds05 said to insure the eligabilty of the majority of the applications.

That is my personal opinion.

Raj chandigarh

Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sep 2010
AOR Received.
jan 2011
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
jan 11
Med's Request
june 2012
Med's Done....
20 June ecas line appeared on 12/july
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 31/8/12 visa issued on 28th aug 2012
carl128 said:
Hi, I sent my apllication to NS last september 1, 2010, If I will receive my 1st AOR in December 2010, will my IELTS result still be acceptable? because its expiring in December 2010..
Its hardly matter wheather it is going to expire within next day or after 12 month of the date they received ur application....dont worry about ur IELTS...

At the time of receiving ur application by CIO, IELTS result should not be older than 1 year

Not expert but it is a fact....

experts may reply

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
canady said:
Wayen & nzds05 opinions make sense & i want to add something from my own opinion:

According to the encashing & returning of some applications, CIO definitly
have a team to process post 26-June but that
team is working so fast to fill the cap so as
to announce the expiry of the submission oportunity so as not to receive thousands of applications which will cost them much more time & effort to return them back.
Beside that I think they will take more than 20000 applications without announcing (based on their previous expirence, they may take extra certain percentage) because many of the accepted applications may be rejected on later stages (ex. medical checking) & of course they will not re-open the submission again after they have already closed it, that
leads us also to think that they are doing more than completence check (some sort of eligibilty check) as nzds05 said to insure the eligabilty of the majority of the applications.

very good piece of analysis, thumbs up!

this looks like the DV Green Card lottery of the US, where they accept 55 thousand applications, stop at some point in time and grant only 50 thousand applications, so their experience could be considered by the CIO.

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
i totally agree with you.. they will accept more than 20K applications so that they can grant 20k visas effectively...also there has to be a new team working on post 6/26 applications without which they wouldnt have started charging the CC's.. i am sure they are doing completeness check now itself and then charging the CC's

canady said:

According to the encashing & returning of some applications, CIO definitly have a team to process post 26-June but that team is working so fast to fill the cap so as to announce the expiry of the submission oportunity so as not to receive thousands of applications which will cost them much more time & effort to return them back.
Beside that I think they will take more than 20000 applications without announcing (based on their previous expirence, they may take extra certain percentage) because many of the accepted applications may be rejected on later stages (ex. medical checking) & of course they will not re-open the submission again after they have already closed it, that leads us also to think that they are doing more than completence check (some sort of eligibilty check) as nzds05 said to insure the eligabilty of the majority of the applications.

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No AOR for May / June/ post 26 June

Another posibility is that CIO might have stoped all the MAY/June process, and just working on post 26/6 to fill the respective CAPS with AOR ready. Once done they know from where to start again.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
pun123 said:
No AOR for May / June/ post 26 June

Another posibility is that CIO might have stoped all the MAY/June process, and just working on post 26/6 to fill the respective CAPS with AOR ready. Once done they know from where to start again.
Well until some more AORs come in, we cannot tell.

If a waive of May/June AORs come in we'll know they are doing eligibility reviews in order.
If a waive of July+ AORs come in then we'll know they are processing the post-June first.

But with the NOC caps I can't see any way they can avoid getting 1000s of post-June applications they won't process if they do all the May/June AORs first. So they are going to waste a lot of people's time and money unless they process the post-June-26th applications first, perhaps they have realised this which is why they may be keen to "close" the applications quickly.

Wayne.

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
I guess the long and arduous wait begins now...

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I really don't see how hard it would be for CIC to at least give more accurate updates on their website. Like
- We are currently processing applications from May 10th for eligibility review
- Current expected time to received AOR from date of card charging is 10 weeks

And update it at least once per week. Would take someone 5 minutes!
My friend, they simply don't care about our concerns or plans. These are a bunch of bureaucrats whose only interest is to please their bosses. For them, we are just some unknowns who don't have any rights or authority. And until we get the PRC nobody will give our desires any attention.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
nitroxn said:
I guess the long and arduous wait begins now...
Well like I said - if pre-June-26 start receiving AORs first, then we won't get ours until November or maybe even December. If we start getting AORs first it could be as early as a week or two from now.

Just want SOMEBODY somewhere to get an AOR so we can at least have some idea! :)

Wayne.

vicky1

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Karnal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-9-10
Doc's Request.
Sent with app
AOR Received.
PER 17 Jan, AOR 21 Feb
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
15-02-11 'received by VO'
anybody`s applicatin received by 'mike'.?

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
hey wayne.. are you following some other websites... may be somebgody somewhere has already got a AOR..who knows...unfortunately i have been addicted to canadavisa.com.. and have no clue whats going on with people elsewhere...

all-- if you know any other good websites/forums.. pls post it here and we all can start diggin through them.. what u say?

thanks
avi_15

Cappuccino said:
Well like I said - if pre-June-26 start receiving AORs first, then we won't get ours until November or maybe even December. If we start getting AORs first it could be as early as a week or two from now.

Just want SOMEBODY somewhere to get an AOR so we can at least have some idea! :)

Wayne.