Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
namasteindia said:
if initial application selected
but 2nd application rejected by local visa office then will we get refund
If you have sent the full documents and visa office process your file to know your work experience/ education/ family background etc... and reject your case on later stage, You will not get any refund in that case.

If you have not sent full documents, you can ask for refund your application fees.

namasteindia

Star Member
Apr 9, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2010
Doc's Request.
WAITING
visaexpert said:
If you have sent the full documents and visa office process your file to know your work experience/ education/ family background etc... and reject your case on later stage, You will not get any refund in that case.

If you have not sent full documents, you can ask for refund your application fees.
but that is not ethical.....why should they keep the money if they are rejecting me.
and that also if they have selected me at initial stage....its not my fault.
that way the local visa office maybe making quite lot of money by rejecting many of the files and taking away the money

vrakesh

Oct 28, 2009
Thx all for your valuable suggestions, you are all rocking.
I found this on CIC website FAQs.
Will my fee be refunded if my application is returned or refused?
If you applied before February 27, 2008, the date the changes to the immigration law took effect, your application will be processed. You will not get a refund unless you choose to withdraw your application before it is processed.
If you applied on or after February 27, 2008, and your application is not eligible for processing, you will get a full refund. If your application is processed and it is refused, you will not get a refund.

A CIC officer will make a final decision on your application based on the requirements for immigration to Canada at the time your application was submitted. The decision will be based on several selection factors, as well as the results of your medical examination and the criminal and security checks.

According to this, If I get only 61 points, Would Visa office reject my application? or would It consider as not eligible for processing?

Please advise.

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Will my fee be refunded if my application is returned or refused?

If you applied before February 27, 2008, the date the changes to the immigration law took effect, your application will be processed. You will not get a refund unless you choose to withdraw your application before it is processed.
If you applied on or after February 27, 2008, and your application is not eligible for processing, you will get a full refund. If your application is processed and it is refused, you will not get a refund.

According to this, If I get only 61 points, Would Visa office reject my application? or would It consider as not eligible for processing?

Your file will be rejected and you will not get any refund.

Take your decision before sending full documents, If you inform visa office about withdraw of your file before sending full document, you can get application fees refund.

If you send full document, then no refund...

ZeeshanPMC

Star Member
Mar 15, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/05/2011
VISA ISSUED...
18/06/2013
Dear Visaexpert
I know u r the HERO Member of this forum
I have some questions if u don't mid
Question #1
Education Factor:-
I have comlpete FSc.(pre engg.)in 12years
then Complete Diploma in Mechanical (3years in morning) Also complete Technical Certificate cours in Mecahnical drafting ( 1 year in evening) both r Full time Study
Then i complet short cours of Dies & mould which is 3 month (5 hours pre day 15 hours in a week in evening)
then i complete B-tech (beachlor of technology) which is 2 years but they count my 1 year job expirence as education traning other one year i study 7.5 hours in a week
ialso complet computer short couse of( Auto CAD) 2 month in 5 hours in a week
How many point igain in education factor?
Question #2
Languge Factor:-
I did n't give IELTS exam b-cause I have An Arrange Employment Offer which is under process for approve form HRSDC .So I have 15 point in this. If i get 20 point in education my sore is 69 without IELTS
my Question is this I give my IELTS exam befor submit my form to CIC(NS)
because WE mention in form our IELTS ability if i mention moderate in all and i can not get moderate in all so it would be a problem for me

PLZ PLZ PLZ tell me i m waiting
ZEESAHN

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZeeshanPMC said:
Dear Visaexpert
I know u r the HERO Member of this forum
I have some questions if u don't mid
Question #1
Education Factor:-
I have comlpete FSc.(pre engg.)in 12years
then Complete Diploma in Mechanical (3years in morning) Also complete Technical Certificate cours in Mecahnical drafting ( 1 year in evening) both r Full time Study
Then i complet short cours of Dies & mould which is 3 month (5 hours pre day 15 hours in a week in evening)
then i complete B-tech (beachlor of technology) which is 2 years but they count my 1 year job expirence as education traning other one year i study 7.5 hours in a week
ialso complet computer short couse of( Auto CAD) 2 month in 5 hours in a week
How many point igain in education factor?
Question #2
Languge Factor:-
I did n't give IELTS exam b-cause I have An Arrange Employment Offer which is under process for approve form HRSDC .So I have 15 point in this. If i get 20 point in education my sore is 69 without IELTS
my Question is this I give my IELTS exam befor submit my form to CIC(NS)
because WE mention in form our IELTS ability if i mention moderate in all and i can not get moderate in all so it would be a problem for me

PLZ PLZ PLZ tell me i m waiting
ZEESAHN

1. It is good, you have Arrange Employment. but you should take IELTS whether you reach 67 points or not without IELTS points.

2. You can take IELTS after getting your Arrange Employment Letter and before sending full document to local visa office.

3. There is no problem if you have written moderate at the time of initial application and get the different result in IELTS exam on later stage.

4. Suppose, at the time of initial application, you have written for IELTS...i.e.
Speaking: Moderate
Reading: Moderate
Writing: Moderate
Listening : Moderate

and on the later stage, you get the different result, you should correct it at the time of sending full documents. You have to fill forms again at the of sending full document to visa office. you can write your actual IELTS score...i.e.
Speaking: Low
Writing: High

5. You have 3 years diploma after 12th Standard, you will get 22 point for Education Factor.

6. To claim 25 points, you must have master degree. Do not be confuse, 22 is good score.

7. Education

Level of Education Points

University Degrees

PhD, or Master's, AND at least 17 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 25 points
Two or more university degrees at the Bachelor's level AND at least 15 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studyars 22 points
A two-year university degree at the Bachelor's level AND at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 20 points
A one-year university degree at the Bachelor's level AND at least 13 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 15 points

Trade or Non-university Certificate or Diploma

A three-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship AND at least 15 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 22 points
A two-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship AND at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 20 points
A one-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship AND at least 13 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 15 points
A one-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship AND at least 12 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 12 points
Secondary School Educational Credential 5 points

ROSE2010

Jun 6, 2010
Dear Visaexpert... I need ur help and ur early reply will really appreciated.

My frnd wants to apply for skilled worker class but her wife who will be his dependent is not able to show her current work experiance due to some personal circumstances... if she not mention her current occupation and replace it with home maker. Will CIC come to know in background check about this??? or they will just check criminal/security checks because she is a dependent.Plz plz help.

thanks
rose2010

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ROSE2010 said:
Dear Visaexpert... I need ur help and ur early reply will really appreciated.

My frnd wants to apply for skilled worker class but her wife who will be his dependent is not able to show her current work experiance due to some personal circumstances... if she not mention her current occupation and replace it with home maker. Will CIC come to know in background check about this??? or they will just check criminal/security checks because she is a dependent.Plz plz help.

thanks
rose2010

It is not good to hide any details from Visa Embassy because They are going to give you Permanent Leading to life time visa. We should not cheat them.

It will not be any problem if he shows his wife as a House wife.

Only Spouse education will help to get additional point for adaptability factor.

CIC will only verify those details whatever you have mention in the forms. If any details you have not mention, It is not going to checked by visa office.

Seniors will comment for more clarification

ZeeshanPMC

Star Member
Mar 15, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/05/2011
VISA ISSUED...
18/06/2013
Thanks U Visaexpert
for your detail reply I m very very Thankfull to you
ZEESHAN

ZeeshanPMC

Star Member
Mar 15, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/05/2011
VISA ISSUED...
18/06/2013
Dear Visaexpert
My other question is that I pay my initial fee at CIC(NS)
but i see in local CHO check list also the fee submition section where I submit my fee?????
Best regard
ZEE

ROSE2010

Jun 6, 2010
thanks a lott for ur immediate reply.. He is a very honest and loyal person but sometime life turn on to a point where u become helpless. Anyways thanks for ur help..

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZeeshanPMC said:
Dear Visaexpert
My other question is that I pay my initial fee at CIC(NS)
but i see in local CHO check list also the fee submition section where I submit my fee?????
Best regard
ZEE

1. It is about landing fees in check list of local visa office.
2. It is 490$/adult.
3. It is optional.
4. You can send landing fees with full document for fast processing.
5. If you skip, visa office will ask you landing fees at the time of Medical and/or Passport request.

ZeeshanPMC

Star Member
Mar 15, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/05/2011
VISA ISSUED...
18/06/2013
visaexpert said:

1. It is about landing fees in check list of local visa office.
2. It is 490$/adult.
3. It is optional.
4. You can send landing fees with full document for fast processing.
5. If you skip, visa office will ask you landing fees at the time of Medical and/or Passport request.
THANKS
Im very happy wit your fast replyies Now i want to add you as my friend list ?
Ima very happy to add u in E-mail list
I hope in future you will help me
THANK THANKS THANKs alot of u
zee

ZeeshanPMC

Star Member
Mar 15, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/05/2011
VISA ISSUED...
18/06/2013
visaexpert said:

1. It is good, you have Arrange Employment. but you should take IELTS whether you reach 67 points or not without IELTS points.

2. You can take IELTS after getting your Arrange Employment Letter and before sending full document to local visa office.

3. There is no problem if you have written moderate at the time of initial application and get the different result in IELTS exam on later stage.

4. Suppose, at the time of initial application, you have written for IELTS...i.e.
Speaking: Moderate
Writing: Moderate

and on the later stage, you get the different result, you should correct it at the time of sending full documents. You have to fill forms again at the of sending full document to visa office. you can write your actual IELTS score...i.e.
Speaking: Low
Writing: High

5. You have 3 years diploma after 12th Standard, you will get 22 point for Education Factor.

6. To claim 25 points, you must have master degree. Do not be confuse, 22 is good score.

7. Education

Level of Education Points

University Degrees

PhD, or Master's, AND at least 17 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 25 points
Two or more university degrees at the Bachelor's level AND at least 15 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studyars 22 points
A two-year university degree at the Bachelor's level AND at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 20 points
A one-year university degree at the Bachelor's level AND at least 13 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 15 points

Trade or Non-university Certificate or Diploma

A three-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship AND at least 15 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 22 points
A two-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship AND at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 20 points
A one-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship AND at least 13 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 15 points
A one-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship AND at least 12 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 12 points
Secondary School Educational Credential 5 points

HI Dears
MY question is that In IMM0008-schedule3 how can i provide acopy of test or evidence.
plz reply