Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arif.Ahmed said:
Sorry to interrupt . But dont you need to attach the copy of your IELTS result while applying?
According to Point 6 of schedule 3 you need to attach the result. Please see the screenshot.

Please advice. I have the IELTS done and will attach the copy with schedule 3 form.

1. If you have already taken IELTS, then tick Yes and send the photocopy of IELTS Result to Central Visa office at the time of sending initial application.

2. Do not send original IELTS with initial application.

3. Original IELTS will be sent to local visa office at the time of sending full documents on later stage.

4. If you have not taken IELTS, tick No and do not provide any written submission. You can take IELTS exam later and send Result to local visa office on later stage.

ZeeshanPMC

Star Member
Mar 15, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/05/2011
VISA ISSUED...
18/06/2013
visaexpert said:
1. If you have already taken IELTS, then tick Yes and send the photocopy of IELTS Result to Central Visa office at the time of sending initial application.

3. Original IELTS will be sent to local visa office at the time of sending full documents on later stage.

4. If you have not taken IELTS, tick No and do not provide any written submission. You can take IELTS exam later and send Result to local visa office on later stage.

Thanks Visaexpert
So its means if i tick No and do not provide any written submission
they (CIC NS) will consider me application for futher process

Canada2010Journey

Star Member
Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
visaexpert said:

I answered "No" (to the question whether I had taken an English Proficiency test or not) when I submitted my forms to CIO-NS since I had not taken my IELTS at that point.

Originally, I had planned to submit other documentation to prove my English language skills. I didn't want to take chances, so when I submitted my full application to the visa office, I wrote a cover letter, attached my IELTS result, and updated my answer from "No" to "Yes".

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZeeshanPMC said:
Thanks Visaexpert
So its means if i tick No and do not provide any written submission
they (CIC NS) will consider me application for futher process

5. They will accept your case and process your file.

6. You must send IELTS original result with your Full Documents within 120 days deadline.

ZeeshanPMC

Star Member
Mar 15, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/05/2011
VISA ISSUED...
18/06/2013
visaexpert said:

6. You must send IELTS original result with your Full Documents within 120 days deadline.
dear
i want to how u collect these informations plz tell the links
thanks

ZeeshanPMC

Star Member
Mar 15, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/05/2011
VISA ISSUED...
18/06/2013
visaexpert said:

Hi Dear
I want to How u Collect these information plz share the link
Thanks

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZeeshanPMC said:
Hi Dear
I want to How u Collect these information plz share the link
Thanks

Everything is on CIC website and application guide line kit.

If you have time, you can read to know more.

I learn everything by discussing on this forum.

If you have any doubt or do not believe me, I advice you to contact Senior Forum Members PMM, Leon and Qurax by sending personal mail regarding your queries for the better answer.

Good Luck