+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status - CHC Islamabad "Summer"

E

Elect_Engr

me bhi Pakistan hun, tu bhi Pakistan he...kehti he ye rahe amal...aao hum sab saath chalain...

waseemahmed45 said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA :D :D :D
Bahi kiya karain akistani ha na

waseemahmed45

Jan 31, 2012
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2012
File Transfer...
08-02-2012
Med's Request
10-05-2012
Med's Done....
21-05-2012 and 25-05-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2012
What is SPP?
and why Pakistani can not participate in this program?

waseemahmed45

Jan 31, 2012
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2012
File Transfer...
08-02-2012
Med's Request
10-05-2012
Med's Done....
21-05-2012 and 25-05-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2012
Elect_Engr said:
me bhi Pakistan hun, tu bhi Pakistan he...kehti he ye rahe amal...aao hum sab saath chalain...
:)

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
waseemahmed45 said:
What is SPP?
and why Pakistani can not participate in this program?
its called student partner programs. the visa processing time will be very less in this programs compared to other categories such as general since the colleges and some universities(which fall under spp category) have tie up with certain canadian visa offices. most of the community colleges in canada fall under spp programs. mostlypublic funded universities dont fall under spp, like toronto alberta waterloo regina bc mcgill and other. it is mandatory to take loan for the first year or so for spp program. i mean 80 percent of the tuition fees and meals etc. and i dont know whyits not for Pakistani students. there are specific colleges approved by canadian govt which lie under spp

Alibarbad

Apr 23, 2012
Hello brother's I'm seriously barbad please help me out as soon as possible long story short I got admission at DalHousie university and also got LOA for September 2012 intake now the main problem here is my bank statement. My bank statement starting date is 01/03/12 and taking in account 4 months period i can apply for my visa on 01/07/12 In that case i'll be only left with 2 months for my visa processing which is not a very good way to go. I'll really appreciate that if any one of you could help me and tell me the way out so that i can apply for visa on time. The amount of money in my bank account is more than required. now can anyone tell me that which one of below listed options is better in my case:
1)should i wait to have 4months bank statement and then apply with 2 months remaining for visa or
2)should i take option of taking loan from the bank
3) or you suggest another way out
please reply as soon as possible I'm already runin out of time.

Star Member
Dec 2, 2011
Alibarbad said:
Hello brother's I'm seriously barbad please help me out as soon as possible long story short I got admission at DalHousie university and also got LOA for September 2012 intake now the main problem here is my bank statement. My bank statement starting date is 01/03/12 and taking in account 4 months period i can apply for my visa on 01/07/12 In that case i'll be only left with 2 months for my visa processing which is not a very good way to go. I'll really appreciate that if any one of you could help me and tell me the way out so that i can apply for visa on time. The amount of money in my bank account is more than required. now can anyone tell me that which one of below listed options is better in my case:
1)should i wait to have 4months bank statement and then apply with 2 months remaining for visa or
Dude 2 months are enough but problem is this they are now taking more time

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of Allah (24/8/2012)
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
Alibarbad said:
wait for 4 months and apply

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alibarbad said:
if bank is offering you loan .... whats the problem then .............. take a loan and file it ............if you are filing late ......... they will process it late ...... and u will miss semester ...........you should apply immediately ......... Visa officer looks at the date at which the letter was issued ..........it will put him in more confusion that why did u not apply before ............

chill

Alibarbad

Apr 23, 2012
@qamalik729 bro how much time it'll take I mean for taking loan from the bank any idea. currently I've above 3million PKR for almost two months in my bank account

Star Member
Dec 2, 2011
qamalik729 said:
if bank is offering you loan .... whats the problem then .............. take a loan and file it ............if you are filing late ......... they will process it late ...... and u will miss semester ...........you should apply immediately ......... Visa officer looks at the date at which the letter was issued ..........it will put him in more confusion that why did u not apply before ............

chill
Dude RF/Loan is acceptable na?

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alibarbad said:
@ qamalik729 bro how much time it'll take I mean for taking loan from the bank any idea. currently I've above 3million PKR for almost two months in my bank account
if u have 3 million and ur doing masters ... I dont think so that u need to take any loan u just need to apply ................... but FYI .... it take 3 weeks to get a rolling credit from bank .........
Secondly ..... if u had it for about two months in ur account u dont have to worry about that .............. you just have to attach documents like where did u get 3 million from ...... like ..... sold land ...... sold house ........ took from parents .... etc so that immigration knows whats the way u were sponsored and you would be good to go .........

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qamalik729 said:
Immigrations CIC ISB's top priority is to reject college applicants ....... Why well some reasons are ,

> they believe too many colleges are in Pakistan ...... and there is no need to go out of country for that education
> they believe that ...... University students pay more fees
> they believe that ..... University students bring some research with new ideas
> they believe that ..... more of Canadians go for colleges and get technical degrees as they are relatively easy
> Colleges give admission to almost every student .........

to answer your question .... if may applicants would have applied in colleges .......... Immigration Officer dont care as he knows that colleges are very flexible schedule and may applicant can even start in September .......... plus he knows in his mind that there are 75 % changes i might not issue him visa ............

It rarely happens in Universities as Universities in Canada are very high standards ..........
hi,
Not agreed......your all point are right if the situation of canada is equal for all countries nor only for Pakistan.
indian mostly people apply for colleges and very few people apply for universities and there visa ratio are very high campare to pakistan and secondly who is said that candian universities is very high standard in world....Univrsity of toronto is 1st one of the best university of canada and the number of it in world ranking is 18....2nd and university of manitoba and its in world ranking is i think 34.......and 1st top universites are of USA and UK. and u know UK visa ration from Pakistan are so high....so its only reason that candian embassy is not satisfy from pakistani student then think us criminal and insens l0l.

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Alibarbad said:
Get your bank statement today with bank maintenance certificate and apply as soon as possible.

For September intake specially outside Ontario and apart from college can apply till 15th May. So, you can apply with your 2 month bank statement as well.