Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
Inam89 said:
Here is some details on the previous discussion:

Quote : "All applications are subject to background checks that last a minimum of 10 working days (This time might be different for Pakistan) from receipt of the completed application.

Background checks are not initiated until all the required documentation is submitted.

Processing will be longer if you are required to undergo a medical assessment. Please apply well in advance of your expected start date to be sure that you have a decision from our office on time."

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/jordan-jordanie/visas/study-etudier.aspx?lang=eng&view=d
yeah it is giving the sense that background checks are done after completion and before medical and if medical is required them it may take longer span.

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of Allah (24/8/2012)
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
Inam89 said:
Here is some details on the previous discussion:

Quote : "All applications are subject to background checks that last a minimum of 10 working days (This time might be different for Pakistan) from receipt of the completed application.

Background checks are not initiated until all the required documentation is submitted.

Processing will be longer if you are required to undergo a medical assessment. Please apply well in advance of your expected start date to be sure that you have a decision from our office on time."

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/jordan-jordanie/visas/study-etudier.aspx?lang=eng&view=d
it is for the people who are applying for re-entry visa
"If you have a valid Study Permit and require a re-entry visa to Canada, please note that you are subject to background checks that take a minimum of 10 business days (two weeks)."

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
ArslanZahid said:
yeah it is giving the sense that background checks are done after completion and before medical and if medical is required them it may take longer span.
It's not very clear but yeah this can be deduced.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Sheryar said:
it is for the people who are applying for re-entry visa
"If you have a valid Study Permit and require a re-entry visa to Canada, please note that you are subject to background checks that take a minimum of 10 business days (two weeks)."
No, I think it is general. The line you quoted explains that student's with valid study permit if applying to re-entry are also subjected to background checks.

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ArslanZahid said:
This is the reason of refusal to Mr Ali durrani in his own wordings, after medical.

Actually when I received my medical call on 29th July for September intake .. along with it I received a letter which stated that the VO needs Revised original letter of Acceptance from intended college with in 15 days ... Naw I sent them the letter which was received in CHC on 7th of July with in 15 days well in time ... (Proof is the embassy's stamp on my letter dated 7th July) ... Now on 2nd of August i received a rejection letter in which VO took the plea that v sent them letter in may and which was to be received in embassy at the end of June was not fulfilled by the applicant .. now here is the point to laugh at embassy's unprofessional ism .... When their letter is dated 29th June so haw can they say that they send me the letter in may as in May i onli applied ...

One other guy was having the same rejection point ... He applied immediately after the rejection with a detailed cover letter in soft wordings to make realize the embassy of their own mistake ... He got the visa naw I did the same ....
well........o bahio na tension lo lag jay ga visa ap sab ka jin ko medical ay hy..........wesy its my opinion k security checks and back up checks wgera after medical hoty hen 1st time chc waly just file ko review krty hen or decision lety hen k visa dena hy k nahe or medical ya rejeciton bejty hen ager medical bejen to bad men us ke statement or 2sry document wgera check krty hen......or ager acount men raqam kam ho ya koi or document fake nikly ya time pay required document na milen to reject krty hen after medical otherwise nahe krty .........men ye baat is leay kr raha hun k cheif jis nay case withdraw krwaya hy wo bata raha tha k after 5 month meri file mujy is tran mili jesy ono nay isy hath b nahe lagaya even jis sequence say meny document rakhy say jo pin jis paper pay lagai thi usi tran lagi thi to phir 5 month men bager hath lagay security or back up kesy check ho gay..........or meny khud b 1 rejection case dekha complete file dekhi wo b bilkul general review k bad usi sequence men wapis mili file dkhny say clear pata chal raha tha isy bus general review kia gya hy......any way ye mera personal khyaal hy galt b ho skta hy.....

mfm

May 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abu Bakr said:
well........o bahio na tension lo lag jay ga visa ap sab ka jin ko medical ay hy..........wesy its my opinion k security checks and back up checks wgera after medical hoty hen 1st time chc waly just file ko review krty hen or decision lety hen k visa dena hy k nahe or medical ya rejeciton bejty hen ager medical bejen to bad men us ke statement or 2sry document wgera check krty hen......or ager acount men raqam kam ho ya koi or document fake nikly ya time pay required document na milen to reject krty hen after medical otherwise nahe krty .........men ye baat is leay kr raha hun k cheif jis nay case withdraw krwaya hy wo bata raha tha k after 5 month meri file mujy is tran mili jesy ono nay isy hath b nahe lagaya even jis sequence say meny document rakhy say jo pin jis paper pay lagai thi usi tran lagi thi to phir 5 month men bager hath lagay security or back up kesy check ho gay..........or meny khud b 1 rejection case dekha complete file dekhi wo b bilkul general review k bad usi sequence men wapis mili file dkhny say clear pata chal raha tha isy bus general review kia gya hy......any way ye mera personal khyaal hy galt b ho skta hy.....
Check the comment of ss789

"@ Inam and mfm

I am pretty sure they check every single thing pre-medical. I say this because when I got medical request there was letter attached to it from VO addressed to me telling me I need to give the following documents to conclude the review of my file: Police Certificate United Arab Emirates.

I did include police certificate from pakistan and they must have seen that and all other documents... they asked me for the ONE thing that was missing, that too they only could have realized when they checked my travel history after turning 18.. so they do check pretty comprehensively before medical.."

mfm

May 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abu Bakr said:
And what i deduce is that College Student's visa application are not being given any importance by the VO, it is like the VO sees oh a college applicant, lets place this file on the pile of college applicants which would we see after an unknown period of time!

barlas1990

Star Member
Mar 17, 2012
Bahawalpur
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
Med's Request
Waiting
Allah ka shukar ha mujhy pehlay sy maloom result k reject ho jayega or akhirkar Allah ne mujhy intazaar k azab sy bakshish dedi...reason r known old bullshit but for your info n spread sheet 1.purpose of visit
2.limited employment
3.financial status
jab dena nahi college students ko visa to ye M..F..ks apni website pe mention krtay kyn nahi

barlas1990

Star Member
Mar 17, 2012
Bahawalpur
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
Med's Request
Waiting
mian awais said:
one more college rejection.......update...
name:mian awais
file applied:28/12/2011
file recieved:29\12/2011
college:stouffville course ACCA
refusal date:7\7\2012
reason:not satisfy leave canada.......,limited employment, purpose of visit.......any many other
previous qualification ICOM....I showed 25000 CAD required 18000 CAD with property document 11 crore.....see my financian but refusal please don't apply in any college.
bro maine b SOP, or sufficient funds show kiye thay lekin same reasons hain...bs college students ko visa nahi dena to na dain is bat pe koi etraaz nahi ha lekin mention to karen logon ko misguide kyun kr rhe hain

barlas1990

Star Member
Mar 17, 2012
Bahawalpur
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
Med's Request
Waiting
Abu Bakr said:
mujhy lagta ha k unhon ne stouffville ka loa dekhtay hi refuse kr dia hoga ziada zehmat nhai ki hogi

barlas1990

Star Member
Mar 17, 2012
Bahawalpur
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
Med's Request
Waiting
aik or bat date vise refusals ho rhe hain jin logo ne pehle file bheji unka pehle its a gud thing baqi college applicants ko kam az kam andaza hojyega k kitnay arsay ma unki file a jayegi Allah kare unko visa zaroor milay meri dil sy dua ha

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
barlas1990 said:
Allah ka shukar ha mujhy pehlay sy maloom result k reject ho jayega or akhirkar Allah ne mujhy intazaar k azab sy bakshish dedi...reason r known old bull*censored word* but for your info n spread sheet 1.purpose of visit
2.limited employment
3.financial status
jab dena nahi college students ko visa to ye M..F..ks apni website pe mention krtay kyn nahi
hi,
oh.......really sad.........but kya faida.........its clearly shown........k chc ab tahia kar chuki hy ab kisi b college student ko visa nahe dena.......kher un ke marzi but bura kr rahy hen ye log or out of rules kr rahy hen.........yaar kaya sary college waly he eligible nahe visa k leay..........? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ??? ?????????????

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mfm said:
And what i deduce is that College Student's visa application are not being given any importance by the VO, it is like the VO sees oh a college applicant, lets place this file on the pile of college applicants which would we see after an unknown period of time!
hi,
well..... i think your are worried that..... is there any chances after medical........?......... definitely no brother visa is 99% sure after medical.....don't worry just pray and prepare yourself for departure......i told in my above post that its my opinion my be its wrong...........and you right may be they will see on the 1st page the college name and then they will kept this case for unknown delaying......

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saddam yousaf said:
sadam hussain
stouffville college
application submit 05 june 2012
still waiting for madical call
acca
hi,
hello brother.......apply krany k baad is forum ko jouin kr rahy ho.......without any waste of time apna case withdrwa krwa lo or kisi university men apply kro ager university men apply nahe kr skty to kisi or country men apply kro nahe to 6,7 month wait krny k bad rejection ay ga..........see the supredsheet pichly 2 salon men 1 b visa nahe laga is college ka......baqi ap ke marzi.