+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status - CHC Islamabad "Summer"

miztymoon

Jul 5, 2012
Thanks. you guys are awesome in boosting morales! :)

Good luck to everyone. Lets hope for some good news from next week onwards :)

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of Allah (24/8/2012)
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
http://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/77569/Visa-policy-bad-for-business

ziasaheb

Star Member
May 14, 2012
@adeel: im in the list. Zoheb khan. Applied on 17th feb for PGD Hrm from conestoga college. I just did my bachelors in dec major subject was HR.

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
ArslanZahid said:
momi bahi can u paste the link here ...
His name is Ali duranni ,his name is available in 2011 sheet
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/visa-rejected-bt-i-trust-my-allah-i-am-not-sad-t78733.0.html

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
Sheryar said:
http://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/77569/Visa-policy-bad-for-business
this link clears the query

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
mfm said:
Inam,

I have heard of many different stories regarding this pre medical and post medical VO actions.
Some say background check is after medical, some say before medical.
Some say that they verify documents before medical some say after.
Logically speaking it is seen that after medical the VO has the following things to do

1. Wait for the medical results.
2. Make a decision on the visa (as documents have been verified)
3. Issuing visa and completing all the paper work for that... I mean they must have a process that would take time in granting visa after VO is satisfied.

But in my own thinking....
VO's dont call for medical even if they find a little bit of ambiguity that they like to clear. As you have seen that rejections for university students come in 2 weeks, but there medical call can take more than a month or two....

So stay confused :) stay hopeful :) InshAllah good news is coming soon :)
I think in Pre-medical they just check the completeness of your case and your ties, source of income etc as these things are done in less time.

The background check might be done after the medical call as they ask for Police clearance, educational documents explicitly during your medical letter.

(It's just my thinking, there is no base to it) You are right, stay confused, stay hopeful and stay foolish :D

Quote: "How your application is processed

After the visa office receives your application it will be reviewed to make sure it is complete. Your application may be returned or refused if you do not provide all the requested information, documents and fees.

If your application is complete, the following may be requested:

Medical examination
A visa officer will determine whether a medical examination is required. If a medical examination is required, you will be sent a personalized form and instructions.

Police certificate
If you have not already done so, you may be asked to provide police certificates for yourself and any family member 18 years of age or over who will come to Canada with you. The visa office will let you know if this is required.

Interview
If a visa officer decides that an interview is necessary, you will be informed and given instructions. Most decisions are taken without an interview. All relevant information should therefore be included in writing with your initial application. "

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/visas/study-after-apres-etude.aspx?view=d

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of Allah (24/8/2012)
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
ArslanZahid said:
this link clears the query
yes, and hope for the best.

ss789

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2012
File Transfer...
08-06-2012
Med's Request
29-06-2012
@ Inam and mfm

I am pretty sure they check every single thing pre-medical. I say this because when I got medical request there was letter attached to it from VO addressed to me telling me I need to give the following documents to conclude the review of my file: Police Certificate United Arab Emirates.

I did include police certificate from pakistan and they must have seen that and all other documents... they asked me for the ONE thing that was missing, that too they only could have realized when they checked my travel history after turning 18.. so they do check pretty comprehensively before medical..

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
ss789 said:
@ Inam and mfm

I am pretty sure they check every single thing pre-medical. I say this because when I got medical request there was letter attached to it from VO addressed to me telling me I need to give the following documents to conclude the review of my file: Police Certificate United Arab Emirates.

I did include police certificate from pakistan and they must have seen that and all other documents... they asked me for the ONE thing that was missing, that too they only could have realized when they checked my travel history after turning 18.. so they do check pretty comprehensively before medical..
Yes may be.

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
momi said:
His name is Ali duranni ,his name is available in 2011 sheet
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/visa-rejected-bt-i-trust-my-allah-i-am-not-sad-t78733.0.html
I have read ......... its been severe mistake by CHC. there isnt any clue that his file was re assessed and got refusal he got refusal just because CHC delivered him the letter late.

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
ss789 said:
@ Inam and mfm

yeah I am agreed with you, they do all the security checks before medical.

mfm

May 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Inam89 said:
Yes may be.
Pata nahi, muft ki confusion hei... Humein kia lena dena k woh kaan kis tarah pakartay hein!!! Bus juldi juldi passport send ker dein :)

miztymoon

Jul 5, 2012
hey all the college students don't lose heart! I had a friend who applied to college 4 years back and didn't get his visa until late sept. and then when he did he couldn't get the seats so he had to defer his admission. but the point is - he did get the visa! although they're making it more difficult now with each passing day. just have faith in Allah :)

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
This is the reason of refusal to Mr Ali durrani in his own wordings, after medical.

Actually when I received my medical call on 29th July for September intake .. along with it I received a letter which stated that the VO needs Revised original letter of Acceptance from intended college with in 15 days ... Naw I sent them the letter which was received in CHC on 7th of July with in 15 days well in time ... (Proof is the embassy's stamp on my letter dated 7th July) ... Now on 2nd of August i received a rejection letter in which VO took the plea that v sent them letter in may and which was to be received in embassy at the end of June was not fulfilled by the applicant .. now here is the point to laugh at embassy's unprofessional ism .... When their letter is dated 29th June so haw can they say that they send me the letter in may as in May i onli applied ...

One other guy was having the same rejection point ... He applied immediately after the rejection with a detailed cover letter in soft wordings to make realize the embassy of their own mistake ... He got the visa naw I did the same ....

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Here is some details on the previous discussion:

Quote : "All applications are subject to background checks that last a minimum of 10 working days (This time might be different for Pakistan) from receipt of the completed application.

Background checks are not initiated until all the required documentation is submitted.

Processing will be longer if you are required to undergo a medical assessment. Please apply well in advance of your expected start date to be sure that you have a decision from our office on time."

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/jordan-jordanie/visas/study-etudier.aspx?lang=eng&view=d