+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Package returned due to missing document

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

How long do they take to process the file again when we send in the missing documents back to them.
1. If the application was returned, then it starts from the beginning when you re-submit. If IRCC only requested documents, then you add the time it takes to get the documents back to IRCC to the total processing time.

bastebabet

Sep 29, 2017
HI!
IN MY APPLICATION I FORGOT TO INCLUDE THE 2 SELF MAILING ADDRESS IN MY APPLICATION. WILL CIC RETURNED MY APPLICATION.

Dianarocio

Sep 24, 2017
This happened to me afew months ago.
Yes you can resend the exact same documents, including the SAME payment receipt you used the first time.
this just happened to me but i noticed they took the proof of payment receipt from my paperwork should i reprint a copy and send it back or do i only include the missing documents?

Sep 3, 2015
Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
28-06-2018
AOR Received.
08-08-2018
I've just had our family sponsorship application returned with the highlight on the checklist saying our son's passport copy wasn't included. It was, and they even included it in the return! It's not with the other passport copies (it's been shuffled to the back of the document pile) but it's in there. So now I have to start all over with them 3 months further back!! :mad::(

Sarahh Khan

Jul 24, 2018
Yes, you can apply again of course.

If the fee has already been charged then you will have to repay the fee(s).

Birth Certificate for spouse (or generally any personal/background documentation) is required and is on the checklist.

Does cic keep record of returned parcel?

Mine was returned and lost during international shipping ..by missisuaga..and it's been over 2 months now
Shall I.resubmit application..all or would they have anything in track record.

Sarahh Khan

Jul 24, 2018
Do they return entire documents with any stamp in it ?

Mine parcel is lost
I've just had our family sponsorship application returned with the highlight on the checklist saying our son's passport copy wasn't included. It was, and they even included it in the return! It's not with the other passport copies (it's been shuffled to the back of the document pile) but it's in there. So now I have to start all over with them 3 months further back!! :mad::(

Sarahh Khan

Jul 24, 2018

Mine parcel is lost

Sep 3, 2015
Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
28-06-2018
AOR Received.
08-08-2018

Mine parcel is lost
I'm afraid I don't know what you mean. I received back the entire application package I sent them, with a sheet on the front with a checklist of reasons why it would be returned. They had checked the box indicating that a family member's passport copy wasn't included. There was also a cover letter.