+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application from Nigeria

butex

Dec 16, 2012
butex said:
I people I am new here am being invited by my friend to come visit at Canada for 10days he is footing my bills and all .. But I heard I would need an invitation letter from him pls can I know what the letter entails and where he can send it through and how I would use it to apply for the visa ?

stretfordend

Feb 15, 2013
Hello guys,

I need your advise on this.

My Study visa application was returned to the VFS after two months, with a letter stating why. The are requesting for a proove of total payment of a year accommodation fees. I didn't include this in my application since i will be staying with a friend for the one year period of study.

How do I proove that I have already sorted out my accommodation?

Then the same day my application package was returned to the VFS, I got an email from the embassy with an attachment(IMM1017) that contains "Medical Notification Instructions" , and a personalized form "Medical report Client Bio data and Summary".

I need you help.

Thanks.

MALAG

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
XXXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2008
AOR Received.
February 2009
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
February 1, 2012, E-cas: In process
Med's Request
August 2012, first medical September 2012
Med's Done....
Additional Med Tests: December 2012, Medical received Jan 18, 2013
Interview........
December 6, 2011
Passport Req..
September 2012, e-cas changed to DM Feb 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2, 2013 & Passport received Feb 26, 2013
LANDED..........
Probably March 19, 2013
stretfordend said:
Hello guys,

I need your advise on this.

My Study visa application was returned to the VFS after two months, with a letter stating why. The are requesting for a proove of total payment of a year accommodation fees. I didn't include this in my application since i will be staying with a friend for the one year period of study.

How do I proove that I have already sorted out my accommodation?

Then the same day my application package was returned to the VFS, I got an email from the embassy with an attachment(IMM1017) that contains "Medical Notification Instructions" , and a personalized form "Medical report Client Bio data and Summary".

I need you help.

Thanks.
At least you have POF

stretfordend

Feb 15, 2013
I have a friend who lives close to the College I am attending, and he has agreed to accommodate me for the period of study. Should he(my friend) send a letter to the embassy to validate this.

What other document can I add on this accommodation issue?

And why did they send the IMM1017 form now?

Please help.

best

Sep 14, 2012
congratulations in the first place,you need to tell your friend to assist you arrange like one month accommodation,then you write to the embassy that you will like to see the accommodation before you can extend it because you will not like to leave where you don't like,never you tell your friend to send you his own rental information at all and don't ever mention that you have a friend who want to accommodate you

shebaby

Star Member
Nov 22, 2012
Congratsooo, I just submitted my Application to VFS today. What you can do concerning your accomodation is this, get your friend to help you look for a house over there pay your first and last month and sign a lease form with the Landlord. When get to canada lease out the house to another person if you will not stay there. I hope this helps

Reactions: TallyB

stretfordend

Feb 15, 2013
Thanks guys. I somehow found the money for college accommodation. Evidence of payment has been sent back to the embassy. Medicals has been done too. I pray it all works out, and I get the final Yes.

afrotimy

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2019
Hi mates,

I applied online on CIC for my Study Visa from Nigeria on 21st May and got my TRV yesterday.

So relieved. No searching for accommodations and affordable travel tickets.

Must I but a return ticket? or not important.

RGDS,

kingB

Aug 21, 2013
Hello guys,am new here, I applied for my study permit since june 11th, and my school starts registeration september 3rd.I still havn't heard anything from the embassy yet..I have been tracking my application and it still saying "still processing" what might be the issue for the delay guys? Any body in the same wahala? Pls hola!!thanks

kingB

Aug 21, 2013
Well, I did not apply online..I applied directly since june 11th,2013 and still I haven't been called for medicals or heard anything from them..my school starts september 3rd..well I contacted my school and they said they will consider me until the end of september,so am very much optimistic.but I havn't heard anything to know the status of my application.."Still processing"

adunbi

Sep 10, 2013
djokovic said:
I want to visit Montreal from Nigeria.i have filled the forms,gotten all the necessary docx from the person inviting me.what i want to know is, can i use UPS/ DHL to submit my application or am i to go their in person.
Secondly, how long will it take for a single entry visa processing time in Nigeria?
:-\
I suggest you must read the guidelines and bring all docx with you,Is these include Visiting and family Visa application
Marriage Visa application
Student Visa application
Point base (Tier) Visa application
Interview preparation
Visa refusal appeals
Training
Read more here : lawandvisas.com/visa-applications