ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
Can senior members please give input on my situation.I am planning to apply for citizenship in a few weeks time.My question is whether or not I need to get a PCC for my eldest child who was 14.5 yrs of age when we landed ? When I read the instruction guide it asks to provide a police clearance certificate for child if 14 yrs and above and staying for 183 days or more in the past 4 yrs before date of application. The issue is that we moved from Saudi Arabia and they do not provide any pcc once the family has left the country. We landed in July and we were in Saudi before that time. Please guide me in this regard.

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
Can senior members please give input on my situation.I am planning to apply for citizenship in a few weeks time.My question is whether or not I need to get a PCC for my eldest child who was 14.5 yrs of age when we landed ? When I read the instruction guide it asks to provide a police clearance certificate for child if 14 yrs and above and staying for 183 days or more in the past 4 yrs before date of application. The issue is that we moved from Saudi Arabia and they do not provide any pcc once the family has left the country. We landed in July and we were in Saudi before that time. Please guide me in this regard.
If you do not have current legal residence status in Saudi Arabia, you are not required to provide a Saudi Arabian police certificate.

Send a covering letter “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time we spent in Saudi Arabia because certificates are only available to people who have current legal residence status.”with your application and IRCC is aware of the same.

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
Thankyou for your prompt reply. Yes I had read the same but wasnt sure. The parents had submitted the pcc at the time of immigration application.It was not required for children at that time. Thankyou again.

waqarz

Oct 28, 2019
Thankyou for your prompt reply. Yes I had read the same but wasnt sure. The parents had submitted the pcc at the time of immigration application.It was not required for children at that time. Thankyou again.
Any update did they accept from request ... No PCC for saudi