+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application cancelled as incomplete

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
We submitted the application on Oct 13, 2017 and got the Cancelled status on Pct 27, 2017. So a total of 14 days after submission.
1-Hi what was tge cause of tge cancellation
2- they did ask you to add missing docs , or canceled wothout asking for add docs

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
My application was also cancelled because i did not include statutory declaration for common law union. And i have been re-invited again. While completing your application the second time, does the answer to the statutory questions change?

1)have you ever been refused a visa or permit denied entry or ordered to leave canada?

2)Have you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

On the first application I answered No since... Prior to these cancellation, I have never been refused or rejected any visa to any country.
????/
Hi
1- did they ask you to add missing documents or directly canceled

Elenyan

May 22, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-05-2018
AOR Received.
02-05-2018
Med's Done....
09-05-2018
Hi I want a clarification please, concerning a language test,
1- fo they freeze the language date , the day of AOR or not.
If not in which step they freeze them.
2 - like my case I got AOR on 16 june, my language expire on September, so it will be a problem
3- for the merical check also they freeze the dare or not.
1 - Yes, they do freeze the language test date.
2 - yes you are fine
3 - They don't freeze the date of medical. If your application is still in process after your MED expire, the CIC will send you a request to redo your medicals. However, there are also cases when CIC extends the medicals. They will let you know in any case.

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
2 - yes you are fine
3 - They don't freeze the date of medical. If your application is still in process after your MED expire, the CIC will send you a request to redo your medicals. However, there are also cases when CIC extends the medicals. They will let you know in any case.
Thanks so
2 - yes you are fine
2 - yes you are fine
Thanks so much for the clarification

Sep 23, 2018
Question:
My application has recently been cancelled as incomplete by IRCC.
Despite having all right documents, mistakenly, I uploaded a wrong document in police clearance section.
Although, I have raised a CSE to reopen my profile so that I don't have to go through the whole process of filling the application again.
I would have to re-arrange processing and PR fee, now, do you think it is worth waiting for their reply? Would IRCC consider reopening of such cases? I have got ITA again, but not sure if I should wait for their reply or again submit my data and documents in new application. Please suggest. Thank you!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Your application was incomplete and was correctly refused. You should submit a new application.

H.Hafez

Nov 26, 2018
I had a very similar situation. I had to reapply from scratch and finally got my PR the second time.

https://journey4musa2canada.wordpress.com/
Dear Muralidn, since your first application has been cancelled as incomplete, could you please share what was your answer to the question “ has......applied for Express Entry before?” When you created the second profile? And what did you use for the file number? Is it the same as the first application number that starts with “E” then digits? Then after you got your ITA, what was you answer to
‘Have you applied for PR before?” Please advise and thank you very much in advance ...

H.Hafez

Nov 26, 2018
Dear Muralidn, since your first application has been cancelled as incomplete, could you please share what was your answer to the question “ has......applied for Express Entry before?” When you created the second profile? And what did you use for the file number? Is it the same as the first application number that starts with “E” then digits? Then after you got your ITA, what was you answer to
‘Have you applied for PR before?” Please advise and thank you very much in advance ...
Please any of the respected members could answer if you are positive about your response. I appreciate it.

H.Hafez

Nov 26, 2018
Your application was incomplete and was correctly refused. You should submit a new application.
Dear Scylla, if your first application has been cancelled as incomplete, could you please share what should your answer to the question “ has......applied for Express Entry before?” When you create the second profile? And what should you use for the file number? Is it the same as the first EE application number that starts with “E” then digits? Then after you get your ITA, what should be the answer to
‘Have you applied for PR before?” Please advise and thank you very much in advance...

nkurani

Jan 8, 2019
Question:
My application has recently been cancelled as incomplete by IRCC.
Despite having all right documents, mistakenly, I uploaded a wrong document in police clearance section.
Although, I have raised a CSE to reopen my profile so that I don't have to go through the whole process of filling the application again.
I would have to re-arrange processing and PR fee, now, do you think it is worth waiting for their reply? Would IRCC consider reopening of such cases? I have got ITA again, but not sure if I should wait for their reply or again submit my data and documents in new application. Please suggest. Thank you!
Did they reopen your case or did you file a new application?

dr.josemrod

Sep 3, 2019
Santiago, Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-08-2019
AOR Received.
05-09-2019
Med's Done....
18-09-2019
LANDED..........
08-05-2020
When this happens, is the refund issued automatically?

We submitted a new profile and expect an ITA soon, I don't want my POF to be affected by this and haven't gotten the refund yet.

Cancelled on aug 31st

Sep 23, 2018
When this happens, is the refund issued automatically?

We submitted a new profile and expect an ITA soon, I don't want my POF to be affected by this and haven't gotten the refund yet.

Cancelled on aug 31st

Yes, you will get refund in a few days to a couple of weeks.