+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application cancelled as incomplete

Canadacrazy

Mar 29, 2018
Hello everyone,
I got ITA and sent all the required info. Im currently in US and sent state police check . They cancelled saying they need FBI verification . Is there a way to send the FBI verification to IRCC and re-instate my ITA.. Any one has any thoughts on this one...

Madan

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,
I got ITA and sent all the required info. Im currently in US and sent state police check . They cancelled saying they need FBI verification . Is there a way to send the FBI verification to IRCC and re-instate my ITA.. Any one has any thoughts on this one...

Madan
You dropped the ball mate, unfortunately you'll have to start from scratch.

Canadacrazy

Mar 29, 2018
You dropped the ball mate, unfortunately you'll have to start from scratch.
When I try to create a new profile now its saying Im not eligible in express entry ....they gave me the following...I used the same information from the previous one that got me ITA except for the NOC code. . I feel like a differnt NOC code is more suitable than the one I used initially...would it make a difference.. also i added my wife IELTS score with this one(she got bandscore of 5).. Will they take my wife's score into consideration as well before allowing my profile to join the pool?. This is what they gave me for my second express entry profile.

Below are a few examples of why a candidate will be found ineligible:

• not having a valid language test,

• language test results that are more than two years old,

• a language test score that is too low,

• not having enough relevant work experience,

• not having the required education level,

• not having enough funds.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The change in NOC could make a difference in your eligibility if you're a FSW applicant. It could also make a difference if it's not skilled level type 0, A or B. Finally, it could make a difference if you do not have a year of continuous full-time work experience under the NOC chosen as "primary" (if FSW applicant).

Canadacrazy

Mar 29, 2018
The change in NOC could make a difference in your eligibility if you're a FSW applicant. It could also make a difference if it's not skilled level type 0, A or B. Finally, it could make a difference if you do not have a year of continuous full-time work experience under the NOC chosen as "primary" (if FSW applicant).
Thank you. If I change my NOC code back to the one I used to get ITA..will there be a problem from IRCC

muralidn

Mar 21, 2018
Hello everyone,

Madan
I had a very similar situation. I had to reapply from scratch and finally got my PR the second time.

https://journey4musa2canada.wordpress.com/

Elenyan

May 22, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-05-2018
AOR Received.
02-05-2018
Med's Done....
09-05-2018
Hi!
Could you please tell me how long did it take for them to cancel the application?

muralidn

Mar 21, 2018
Hi! I read the article by it doesn't say how long it took them to cancel the application. Do you remember? I would really appreciate the reply...
We submitted the application on Oct 13, 2017 and got the Cancelled status on Pct 27, 2017. So a total of 14 days after submission.

Elenyan

May 22, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-05-2018
AOR Received.
02-05-2018
Med's Done....
09-05-2018
We submitted the application on Oct 13, 2017 and got the Cancelled status on Pct 27, 2017. So a total of 14 days after submission.
Thank you! :)

ShadowUU

Jun 19, 2018
My application was also cancelled because i did not include statutory declaration for common law union. And i have been re-invited again. While completing your application the second time, does the answer to the statutory questions change?

1)have you ever been refused a visa or permit denied entry or ordered to leave canada?

2)Have you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

On the first application I answered No since... Prior to these cancellation, I have never been refused or rejected any visa to any country.
????/

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
When I try to create a new profile now its saying Im not eligible in express entry ....they gave me the following...I used the same information from the previous one that got me ITA except for the NOC code. . I feel like a differnt NOC code is more suitable than the one I used initially...would it make a difference.. also i added my wife IELTS score with this one(she got bandscore of 5).. Will they take my wife's score into consideration as well before allowing my profile to join the pool?. This is what they gave me for my second express entry profile.

Below are a few examples of why a candidate will be found ineligible:

• not having a valid language test,

• language test results that are more than two years old,

• a language test score that is too low,

• not having enough relevant work experience,

• not having the required education level,

• not having enough funds.
Hi I want a clarification please, concerning a language test,
1- fo they freeze the language date , the day of AOR or not.
If not in which step they freeze them.
2 - like my case I got AOR on 16 june, my language expire on September, so it will be a problem
3- for the merical check also they freeze the dare or not.

Elenyan

May 22, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-05-2018
AOR Received.
02-05-2018
Med's Done....
09-05-2018
My application was also cancelled because i did not include statutory declaration for common law union. And i have been re-invited again. While completing your application the second time, does the answer to the statutory questions change?

1)have you ever been refused a visa or permit denied entry or ordered to leave canada?

2)Have you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

On the first application I answered No since... Prior to these cancellation, I have never been refused or rejected any visa to any country.
????/
It is not a denied entry, your application was canceled cause of the lack of documents, not even rejected. In the application, there will also be a question if you have applied for PR before. It is there where you answer yes and profide all the information on the application cancelletion. Refusal of Permanent Residency is if you are found inadmissible.