+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants with SCORE range 300 - 350 can Network here! | Express Entry 2015

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Dear Guys,

Overall Score: 351, whereas lowest ranked candidate had 450 points at the draw in this August Earlier. Please suggest how can i increase points.

CRS - Spouse - Level of Education: How much points i may have if i get ECA of my spouse, masters is the highest degree?
CRS - Provincial/Territorial Nomination: I have no clue to apply for Provincial Nomiation, what is the procedure?

I would be grateful for your support in this regard.

Br/ Abdul Qayyum
abdul.abdulqayyum @ gmail.co

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
only god knows about your chances. lol
i would rather suggest to do something about the score instead of wondering about your chances.
good luck!

Reactions: ayhab1982

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
When is the next expected draw?

I don't think it happened yesterday :(

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015
Nobody knows for sure...hopefully Sep 11. I feel the cut-off scores will go up to 460-470+ levels again due to the 3 week gap.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
vvarma said:
Nobody knows for sure...hopefully Sep 11. I feel the cut-off scores will go up to 460-470+ levels again due to the 3 week gap.
Does this mean that people with 400 points and below literally have no chance at all :'(

mvd

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nobody knows what will happen in the upcoming draws. So have patience and try to increase your points. Hard to predict CIC's draw patterns.

Sep 8, 2015
Hi all,

I am at 350 points now! :( I'm trying hard to have my CRC points increased. It's only after my wife appeared for her IELTS exam, I have reached to 350.

Looks like the only chance for me to have the points increased now is by getting my wife's education credentials done. Can anybody please let me know how much points will I get for the credentials?

Patiently waiting for the draw results to be in our favors. Fingers crossed!

Sep 8, 2015
I don't think so. Maximum number of applications are being held up between 351-400 CRS points.

Also, there are a few who expects that in order for CIC to reach its annual immigration levels, CRS scores will significantly decline into the 300s in it's future draws.

dilrajb

Sep 2, 2015
:-X
My crs points 318. trying to increase score. Here I had seen that lot of people eagerly posting false informations regarding EE which are all a misconstruction. I would like to express is that everyone could get chance. But now they are selecting the best profiles. Rest need to wait for the call. May be it will take time. In this meantime you can increase score if you wish to do so. But don't come to the conclusion that low scorers are out. Stay cool and be in the line.

ddas_se

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Hello Friends

My CRS is 397 and seeing trends i still feel that applicants below 400 stand a chance in 2015.

My query is regarding Job Bank. I have 10 years of experience in IT (Network Security) but Job Bank is sending Irrelevant Job Matches like
"Jewellery Store Salesman"

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015
ddas_se said:
Hello Friends

My CRS is 397 and seeing trends i still feel that applicants below 400 stand a chance in 2015.

My query is regarding Job Bank. I have 10 years of experience in IT (Network Security) but Job Bank is sending Irrelevant Job Matches like
"Jewellery Store Salesman"
Same here....it seems people in the IT field are getting irrelevant jobs....strange. Perhaps we can attribute it to another Express Entry bug, since job bank has lots of jobs matching our profiles.

mpjaved

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP EE submitted on May 18th
Doc's Request.
9th June, submitted on 13th Jun, 2016
Nomination.....
Nominated 22nd July
Nitin Himatsingka said:
Hi all,

I am at 350 points now! :( I'm trying hard to have my CRC points increased. It's only after my wife appeared for her IELTS exam, I have reached to 350.

Looks like the only chance for me to have the points increased now is by getting my wife's education credentials done. Can anybody please let me know how much points will I get for the credentials?

Patiently waiting for the draw results to be in our favors. Fingers crossed!
For Education Max 10 (in case she is Master or PHD)
For IELTS Max 12 if her Score is CLB 7