Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
KEM said:
BREAKING NEWS !!!!!

my cousin went personally at CIC islamabad, he met with the Canadian officer and Officer said to him that those applicants who are applying via courier and send us Hard copies they get slow response because we first scan all documents into our CIC system and then visa officer figure out ... So that is the reason Online applications are being taken faster process...My cousin also asked to him that does online application go direct to the visa officer??? he replied that " yes" visa officer can only check online applications no other workers can check it !!!!!

NOTE : my cousin said to me that those applicants who are sending via courier may be get some documents are missed because the workers who are doing scanning of our documents are pakistanis and they are doing stupids , lazy work...
this is not a breaking news its a bad news man, i mean getting documents missed is f..... ing wrong..........

KEM

Sep 11, 2006
this is my cousin's opinion ... its not authentic ... dont be disappointed.... I hope our doc's wont be missed !!! InshaALLAH!!!

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
KEM said:
this is my cousin's opinion ... its not authentic ... dont be disappointed.... I hope our doc's wont be missed !!! InshaALLAH!!!
however one person to whom i know told me that the package is opened in presence of the visa officer only and a Pakistani official assists him. there is seldom a chance that the document would get lost. anyhow the pakistani officials can mislead the vo about a document written in urdu.............. khiar yaaar paper based walon ki koi news he nahi aa rhi i was hoping k atleast april walon ko news aajaye............... :) yaar time pay visa mil jaye bsss sabko in shaa Alllah

Travelling$alesman

Star Member
May 16, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
File Transfer...
19-04-2013
Med's Request
22-04-2013
Med's Done....
23-04-2013
Passport Req..
15-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-05-2013
KEM said:
BREAKING NEWS !!!!!

my cousin went personally at CIC islamabad, he met with the Canadian officer and Officer said to him that those applicants who are applying via courier and send us Hard copies they get slow response because we first scan all documents into our CIC system and then visa officer figure out ... So that is the reason Online applications are being taken faster process...My cousin also asked to him that does online application go direct to the visa officer??? he replied that " yes" visa officer can only check online applications no other workers can check it !!!!!

NOTE : my cousin said to me that those applicants who are sending via courier may be get some documents are missed because the workers who are doing scanning of our documents are pakistanis and they are doing stupids , lazy work...
In the modern world of scanner, it makes sense that they will scan everything.

People... please apply online. Adil and myself is a excellent example of the fact that online moves a lot faster. If anyone needs help with Online... I am available.

T$

KEM

Sep 11, 2006
SOP visa officer buhat he ghoor say perhte hein .... aur us ko perhne k baad he wo samaj jate hai k kis ko visa do .... kiu k jub humari sooch khatum hoti hai un ki shuru hoti hai ... they are very perfect in his work.... buhat he zayada sharp hote hein ... daily ka kaam hai ... SOP haar ek ki achi aur ek say ek hoti hai ... har ek cheeta hota hai ... educational background bhi acha hota hai ... phir bhi refused ker dia jata hai ... Financial/ fees/ money show kerna aj kal problem nahe ... visa officer diamond dhonte hein for visa ... me is forum ka purana user hu ... mera experiance boolta hai k wo buhat sharp hein documents deakhte he decide ker lete hein k visa dena hai ya nahe ... kissi k pass showing money kaam thi phir bhi visa de dia... kissi ka educational background sahe nahe phir bhi visa mila ... aur buhat see batein hai ... bus luck he kaam kersakti hai

kingwajeeh

Jan 31, 2012
I have applied previously for study permit but got refused, I showed my sister (married) as my sponsor and showed my brother in law's business. Now I am applying again but with different credentials and this time my father will be my sponsor but the thing is I am mentioning in my application that my father and brother in law are business partner and the business will be the source of income.

So they would already know about the business which I mentioned previously?

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
@new applicants:

Apply online, it will save you courier charges and time as well as it's a faster method to get your SP. Those who have already applied via courier don't lose hope you will also get a response but it's certain that online applications are dealt with efficiently.

KEM

Sep 11, 2006
BREAKING NEWS!!!

My cousin went to the consultant and discuss the issue of medical call, Why medical call are taking too much time however cases were taking 20 days for medical call until mid april ... Consultant said that SEPTEMBER intact is the busiest season for Visa officer ... 70% to 80% student apply for september sessions and mostly student get the visas!!!! so be relax and show some patients !!!!

NOTE: my cousin says that because of work load CIC workers makes mistakes to pass the file of the applicants ... and it is possible that visa officer skip most of the main sentences in our SOP .... so result is refused

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
KEM said:
BREAKING NEWS!!!

My cousin went to the consultant and discuss the issue of medical call, Why medical call are taking too much time however cases were taking 20 days for medical call until mid april ... Consultant said that SEPTEMBER intact is the busiest season for Visa officer ... 70% to 80% student apply for september sessions and mostly student get the visas!!!! so be relax and show some patients !!!!

NOTE: my cousin says that because of work load CIC workers makes mistakes to pass the file of the applicants ... and it is possible that visa officer skip most of the main sentences in our SOP .... so result is refused
LOL :-@ kem konsay patients ki baaat kar rha hai bhai........................................... hahahhahaa we are all mental anxiety patients right now because of this medical call phenomenon.................. buttt hey 10000000000000000000000 likes for your now behaving like our forum's hamid meeeer hahahhahahahhahahah love you budddyyyy ;D

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
KEM said:
BREAKING NEWS!!!

and thank god I highlighted the main points of my SOP

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Greenland
oh cum on yaar , kaise batain ker rahay hu tum log
SOP does matter , but ab itne bh matter nh kerti k visa he reject hu jae
ur educational back ground matters alot ist of all
2ndly what are you doing now a days or since ur bachelors
study gape kitna ha
MOST IMP Thing "Liquid cash" , itna hu k un ko tasalli hu jae k tum 2 saal sahi say reh lou gay.
aur jo log yeh baat kerty hain k unko assurance dou k ap after degree wapis a jao gay , tou woh itny bh gouf nh k , unko yeh pata na hu k last 3 say 5 years , kitny paki students canada gae aur kitnay wapis aye :) ... . woh goray hain , woh nh ;)

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
Adil Sulehri said:
oh cum on yaar , kaise batain ker rahay hu tum log
SOP does matter , but ab itne bh matter nh kerti k visa he reject hu jae
ur educational back ground matters alot ist of all
2ndly what are you doing now a days or since ur bachelors
study gape kitna ha
MOST IMP Thing "Liquid cash" , itna hu k un ko tasalli hu jae k tum 2 saal sahi say reh lou gay.
aur jo log yeh baat kerty hain k unko assurance dou k ap after degree wapis a jao gay , tou woh itny bh gouf nh k , unko yeh pata na hu k last 3 say 5 years , kitny paki students canada gae aur kitnay wapis aye :) ... . woh goray hain , woh nh ;)
HAHAHAHHA TERA MEDICAL AAGAYA HAI BHAI TALWAR HAMARAY SIR PAY HAI WE ALL MUST BE HAVING SLEEPLESS NIGHTS HAHAHAHHAHAH SO WE GET PANICKED SOMETIMES....................KHAIR THESE ARE ALL SPECULATIONS AND ONLY LUCK MATTERS SO LETS SEEE :)