+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS --> September intake---> 2013----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
xcon89 said:
nai yaar.. none whatsoever :'(

I am assuming you didn't hear either? a friend of mine applied to UK and got his visa today, for masters, and another one got for germany last week for his job. All these people getting visas make me more anxious for mine ... oh well!

can I call embassy and ask? ker sakte hain ese?o
Seriously Yaar, Waiting sucks Even though we got a glimpse that our Medical Letter has been sent out.
To My knowledge they don't tell any status on phone. Hope we hear from them in this week.

xcon89

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
WaseemWasii said:
Seriously Yaar, Waiting sucks Even though we got a glimpse that our Medical Letter has been sent out.
To My knowledge they don't tell any status on phone. Hope we hear from them in this week.
email pe he ana tha humara letter tau, atleast mine cuz i applied online. tau wo tau nai aya lol
bahrhaaalllll inshAllah this week ! inshAllah!

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
xcon89 said:
email pe he ana tha humara letter tau, atleast mine cuz i applied online. tau wo tau nai aya lol
bahrhaaalllll inshAllah this week ! inshAllah!
haha Main ne Bhi Online hi Apply kiya he lol.. In the Last Email on 22 Aug they said, Medical Examination Letter has been sent out today. Aab Dumb insan ne ye nahi likha k Email kiya he ya Post kar diya he. Itney dino main tu Canada se Ajatey hain Mail.

xcon89

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
WaseemWasii said:
haha Main ne Bhi Online hi Apply kiya he lol.. In the Last Email on 22 Aug they said, Medical Examination Letter has been sent out today. Aab Dumb insan ne ye nahi likha k Email kiya he ya Post kar diya he. Itney dino main tu Canada se Ajatey hain Mail.
hahah, exactly - itnay dino say tau canada se bhi ajatay hain :p. tarkhaya hai unho ne i think

But fingers crossed nonetheless!

cheetaguy

Aug 5, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RiZ92 said:
What's your status then?
Same as others, still awaiting respone from CIC Islamabad after medicals. What about you bro, what is the current status of your case and when did you take medicals?

alihassanbhatti

Aug 23, 2013
Lahore,Pakistan
Visa Office......
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
Med's Request
08-11-2013
Med's Done....
19-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
Hey guys i recieved this mail from canadian embessey,what should i do now?
Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and under review. If your letter of acceptance has expired, then you are required to submit a new valid letter of acceptance.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
alihassanbhatti said:
Hey guys i recieved this mail from canadian embessey,what should i do now?
Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and under review. If your letter of acceptance has expired, then you are required to submit a new valid letter of acceptance.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Its mean that Aab humain bhi Latest "Deferred Acceptance letter Submit karna Parega... Jinho ne Defer Kiya howa he."

Us k baad They will Stamp passport in November... Damn :/

alihassanbhatti

Aug 23, 2013
Lahore,Pakistan
Visa Office......
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
Med's Request
08-11-2013
Med's Done....
19-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
WaseemWasii said:
Its mean that Aab humain bhi Latest "Deferred Acceptance letter Submit karna Parega... Jinho ne Defer Kiya howa he."

Us k baad They will Stamp passport in November... Damn :/
So kia scene he aab,university of western ontario deffer karti he letter ya naiii?

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
cheetaguy said:
Same as others, still awaiting respone from CIC Islamabad after medicals. What about you bro, what is the current status of your case and when did you take medicals?
I am still waiting...I took medical on 21 August.....

Is anyone from us got visa who has given medical in the week of 19 to 23 August???