APPLICANTS --> January intake---> 2014----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
hassananwar said:
on january 8 , 2014
Bro everything gets slow during December because of huge volume but if u don't get ur passport back by this week better email CHC and tell them about ur situation hope u will get answer,, even if ur classes starts at 8 Jan mostly university allow about two more weeks to international students to wait that means u have time till 23 Jan and CHC knows it too so don't worry but do inquire by next week,, good luck

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
omi khan said:
hi guyz..

i got offer letter and going to apply for study permit for summer 2014 intake and i need some info from u guyz in this regard..if u could please help me into this..

i did my bachelors in 2010 and there is a gap of 3 years btw my previous and prospective qualification..am currently employed and if i show my employment certificate does this help me in covering this gap? also if my employer mention in the certificate that i am going to pursue this course in canada to upgrade my own expertise and professional grooming and will return back upon completion and join the company again, does this show any tie in my home country??

another question that i want u guyz to help me in to is that am married, though am not accompanying my spouse with me but need to know do i have to provide any info(other than marriage certificate) about her to visa officer?? like where she will stay and under whose care? actually we just signed the marriage contract in other words just nikah is done, rukhsati to be done later..shez currently residing with her parents.my point is that do i need to provide all these info to the visa officer or just mention my status as married in my application for study permit?? your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

thirdly how can i show my home ties??mean to say is there any need to show any physical evidence for home ties like family registration certificate?? and what other possible home ties that could be shown to the visa officer..

please help me into this as u guyz have already went through these stages and have applied for your study permits..thanking you in anticipation. best wishes for all of you..
stay blessed and please respond to my quries..
Yup job is the best way to cover ur gaps u should not show any gap more than a 3 months of period,, for home ties a certificate from employer will certainly help u but u must show some property ur relatives etc, for wife u will require to add ur marriage certificate only and when u will fill the forms it will ask for require data no matter ruksati is done or not ur married by law,, so u must tell visa officer don't hide,,for specific pakistani students visa requiremts go to this link
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/study-permit-requirements-for-pakistani-students-t173401.0.html

saver1985

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
24-11-2013
Med's Request
27-11-2013
Med's Done....
03-12-2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
02/05/2014
aoa
sharjeel see ur forum inbox

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharjeel91 said:
Yup job is the best way to cover ur gaps u should not show any gap more than a 3 months of period,, for home ties a certificate from employer will certainly help u but u must show some property ur relatives etc, for wife u will require to add ur marriage certificate only and when u will fill the forms it will ask for require data no matter ruksati is done or not ur married by law,, so u must tell visa officer don't hide,,for specific pakistani students visa requiremts go to this link
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/study-permit-requirements-for-pakistani-students-t173401.0.html
bundle of thanks bro..so nice of you..

awsum effort bro for the info in the link..highly appreciated..

many thanks..

Haroon Malik

Oct 10, 2012
Lahore
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2014
File Transfer...
15-04-2014
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
submit with paper based application
Hi guyz,

plz advised me, k ma canada study visa ma apni wife ko show karwao yaa Nai ? Boz meri shahdi 2 saal phely ho chuki the par ma ne apna Nikkah Register ni karyea ha NADRA ma.. so Seniour plz advised me k Marrige show karwana Postive rahy ga yaaa NAI???

umerj

Nov 23, 2013
Haroon Malik said:
Hi guyz,

plz advised me, k ma canada study visa ma apni wife ko show karwao yaa Nai ? Boz meri shahdi 2 saal phely ho chuki the par ma ne apna Nikkah Register ni karyea ha NADRA ma.. so Seniour plz advised me k Marrige show karwana Postive rahy ga yaaa NAI???
salam bro...show her...its better to be clear and straight with them.

saver1985

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
24-11-2013
Med's Request
27-11-2013
Med's Done....
03-12-2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
02/05/2014
umerj said:
salam bro...show her...its better to be clear and straight with them.
aoa
never show ur ties in canada u will get 100% rej... aik larka ko is base par reject kya tha us ki wife canada main the..... agye aap ki marzi

umerj

Nov 23, 2013
saver1985 said:
aoa
never show ur ties in canada u will get 100% rej... aik larka ko is base par reject kya tha us ki wife canada main the..... agye aap ki marzi
thanks saver....you are 100% rite i thought his wife is in pakistan...

hassananwar

Sep 28, 2013
passport send on 2 dec any one else who send on same days (plus , minus ) and waiting for passport. any chance to get in this week as Xmas as well.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
RanaMoazzam said:
any one flying by cathay pacific on 28th of dec?
Congrats Rana I heard about ur visa ur very lucky to get visa in second attempt so quickly ,,, good luck,, mashallah

Haroon Malik

Oct 10, 2012
Lahore
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2014
File Transfer...
15-04-2014
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
submit with paper based application
umerj said:
thanks saver....you are 100% rite i thought his wife is in pakistan...

my wife in pakistan not in canada so, plz advised me k ma marrige relation show karwao yaaa ni?

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Haroon Malik said:
my wife in pakistan not in canada so, plz advised me k ma marrige relation show karwao yaaa ni?
malik sahib show karwa denge to behter hai..in future agar apko apni wife ko bulana para canada to problem hogi..don,t let visa officer think that how could u be married while u r in canada as u dint show your wife in the family info form..so better show her..

the rest is upto you..

alidaud1

Dec 11, 2013
Alhamdulillah got my visa today.
Applied on 1 Oct medical done on 24 Oct. visa stamped on 23 Dec.
Hope all other applicants get their visa soon.