+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS --> January intake---> 2014----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

nazikkhan

May 21, 2013
HaiderRashid said:
I applied on 22nd. still waiting for a response.
getting tensed day by day !

Did you apply online?
Dear Rashid;
We are on the same boat because i am also also rejected first time on 12 Nov with the reason of
> Personal property and assests (F**kng ans although i have submitted the supporting documents)
Reapplied on 28 Nov through VISA TRONICS
still w8 for responce,very confused because i have t deffer my admission to may intake for Concordia university (Electrical Computer Engineering)

HASHIMRAHMAN

Dec 10, 2013
nazikkhan said:
Dear Rashid;
We are on the same boat because i am also also rejected first time on 12 Nov with the reason of
> Personal property and assests (F**kng ans although i have submitted the supporting documents)
Reapplied on 28 Nov through VISA TRONICS
still w8 for responce,very confused because i have t deffer my admission to may intake for Concordia university (Electrical Computer Engineering)
lemme know that when had you submitted your student permit application first time? and how long it took you to get rejection?

nazikkhan

May 21, 2013
HASHIMRAHMAN said:
lemme know that when had you submitted your student permit application first time? and how long it took you to get rejection?
i have applied on 28 oct and got rejection letter on 12 nov within 15 days

sfaisal43

Star Member
May 4, 2013
Salam and Jumma Mubarik all of you

Dear please tell me when I received the medical email by the CHC Islamabad then what i do and how i prepare myself for medical test. what things brings with us on medical center because I hope the next monday the medical email will be received inshahallah.

Anonymously.xxyz

Nov 17, 2013
Islamabad
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sfaisal43 said:

Dear please tell me when I received the medical email by the CHC Islamabad then what i do and how i prepare myself for medical test. what things brings with us on medical center because I hope the next monday the medical email will be received inshahallah.
did u get the medical call?

ireturned

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
GRW
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/11/2013
IELTS Request
6 bands
File Transfer...
26/11/2013
sfaisal43 said:

when did u apply for your study permit ?

sfaisal43

Star Member
May 4, 2013
Dear anony I did not receive any email regarding medical call. I want to prepare myself for medical therefore I am asking all of you. I hope upcoming monday will be given the good news inshahallah.

hassananwar

Sep 28, 2013
HI

I applied for study visa along with my wife and a baby boy. I applied on 5 Nov 2013 and got medical call on 11 nov and medical done on 22 nov and then I got passport sending request on 2 dec but after that I didnt hear any thing as I applied online I check from there in decision section its written "not started" do you have any idea about this. as i heard if you got passport request its means you got visa is it so

ome700

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
LANDED..........
After Visa
RanaMoazzam said:
got my passport today...i hope bundle of visas will be issue on monday..InshALLAH
Many Many Congratulations ......

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
hassananwar said:
HI

I applied for study visa along with my wife and a baby boy. I applied on 5 Nov 2013 and got medical call on 11 nov and medical done on 22 nov and then I got passport sending request on 2 dec but after that I didnt hear any thing as I applied online I check from there in decision section its written "not started" do you have any idea about this. as i heard if you got passport request its means you got visa is it so
Hi, I remember u,, bro don't worry ur passport will be returned to u soon when will ur school section start?

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guyz..

i got offer letter and going to apply for study permit for summer 2014 intake and i need some info from u guyz in this regard..if u could please help me into this..

i did my bachelors in 2010 and there is a gap of 3 years btw my previous and prospective qualification..am currently employed and if i show my employment certificate does this help me in covering this gap? also if my employer mention in the certificate that i am going to pursue this course in canada to upgrade my own expertise and professional grooming and will return back upon completion and join the company again, does this show any tie in my home country??

another question that i want u guyz to help me in to is that am married, though am not accompanying my spouse with me but need to know do i have to provide any info(other than marriage certificate) about her to visa officer?? like where she will stay and under whose care? actually we just signed the marriage contract in other words just nikah is done, rukhsati to be done later..shez currently residing with her parents.my point is that do i need to provide all these info to the visa officer or just mention my status as married in my application for study permit?? your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

thirdly how can i show my home ties??mean to say is there any need to show any physical evidence for home ties like family registration certificate?? and what other possible home ties that could be shown to the visa officer..

please help me into this as u guyz have already went through these stages and have applied for your study permits..thanking you in anticipation. best wishes for all of you..
stay blessed and please respond to my quries..