+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants from Sri Lanka Connect here

amypls4

Jul 11, 2017
Can you please let me know about any agent in Sri Lanka who provides assistance in getting PNPs. Most agents do not do this. And it is really hard to keep trust on them.
Hi rocky,
As i know Montrella consultants do pnp in their dubai office..please call and check

prashanfernando

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-12-2018
AOR Received.
18-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
Passport Req..
18-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2019
LANDED..........
01-09-2019
Hi Prashan,
Please use the online form to fill the data instead of this one.
https://eservices.police.lk/ClearanceCertificate/home.action

In that form, there are 2 questions like below...

Indicate address of High Commission/Embassy/Consulate to which the certificate should be addressed to:
Answer:
The Case Officer, Case Processing Centre, Immigration Refugees Citizenship of Canada (IRCC), Canada.

Indicate the address the police clearance certificate should be posted to:
Answer:
Your residential address. (They will post you the certificate within 14 working days)
Many Thanks again Heshan. I've applied using the online method and hope to receive the PCC by post in a couple of weeks.
Meanwhile, is it advisable to do the medical exam now or should I wait until I receive the PCC?
What is the procedure and documents that I need to take for the medical exam?

Much appreciated...

Thanks In Advance

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
Many Thanks again Heshan. I've applied using the online method and hope to receive the PCC by post in a couple of weeks.
Meanwhile, is it advisable to do the medical exam now or should I wait until I receive the PCC?
What is the procedure and documents that I need to take for the medical exam?

Much appreciated...

Thanks In Advance
Medical Exam is valid for one year, meaning within that time period you'll need to land to Canada.(simple terms before the medical gets expired). Therefore, it is advisable to do the medical examination close to the date where you are going to submit your PR application...

The procedure is very straight forward.
1. Book an appointment using https://www.doc.lk/
2. There are several Consultants available here who are authorized in doing this medical examination. I have chosen Dr. Geetha Preethi Liyanage from Asiri Surgicals, Narahenpita. After selecting your doctor, just book an appointment. I think you need to take 3-4 recently taken photos with you, and passport to the hospital. All the details are provided at the time of booking. For a single person, it costs around 7000 LKR if I remember correctly..

Good Luck...!!!

Reactions: prashanfernando

Rocky1998

Oct 28, 2018
Hi Rocky,
Please check with Montrella consultants at Bamba
Thanks a lot for the response. I will check with Montrella.

Do you know a place called inspire migration. One of my friends told that they also do PNP.

Please let me know if you have any experience with inspire migration.

jayson_mires

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Definitely. Political, economic-sadly the country's future is being played with by politicians at the cost of ordinary citizens. Cant blame anyone if they want to move on to a better place.

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
Definitely. Political, economic-sadly the country's future is being played with by politicians at the cost of ordinary citizens. Cant blame anyone if they want to move on to a better place.
Yup, I am completely with you...The only alternative ordinary people have is to leave from the country...The bitter truth...:(

Rocky1998

Oct 28, 2018
Thanks a lot for the response. I will check with Montrella.

Do you know a place called inspire migration. One of my friends told that they also do PNP.

Please let me know if you have any experience with inspire migration.

prashanfernando

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-12-2018
AOR Received.
18-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
Passport Req..
18-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2019
LANDED..........
01-09-2019
Guys, my Application/profile got updated yesterday. It's IP2 time...

AOR: July 24th
MEP: Aug 15th
IP1: Aug 15th
IP2: Nov 9th

Now, the waiting time begins for the golden email....:)
Good news. One step closer to receiving the PPR.
Wish you all the best!!!

prashanfernando

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-12-2018
AOR Received.
18-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
Passport Req..
18-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2019
LANDED..........
01-09-2019
Thanks for wishes, yup hopefully...:)
If you have been employed at one specific place your PPR status should be triggered soon. The more the number of employers the longer it takes due to background checks and verification. Expect 3 to 4 weeks if everything is all in place.

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
If you have been employed at one specific place your PPR status should be triggered soon. The more the number of employers the longer it takes due to background checks and verification. Expect 3 to 4 weeks if everything is all in place.
You mean from IP2 to PPR or from AOR to PPR? Actually, I have worked at one place only...