Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
Dear babbu mann..i just checked cic has closed immgrationmservices in KL visa office..and they shifted their services to singapore visa office..so u can update my visa office?.now its singapore

goti

Star Member
Mar 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2011
Doc's Request.
Received at Nova scotia 19-10-2011
Nomination.....
PER ON 20-10-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
2nd Line added to ecas on 30/07/2012
Med's Request
01-08-2012
Med's Done....
07-08-2012,RPRF encashed on 22/8/12, Med received line on 28/8/12 to 1/9/12
Interview........
It is waived due to Decision made line on 06/09/12
Passport Req..
01-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 6/9/12 and Canadian Add on 7/9/12.STAMPED PASSPORT RECEIVED 8/9/12
LANDED..........
Landed on 21 st Mar 13
Rafx003 said:
Pls add me to the list
NOC 7215
VO Buffalo
PER 03/05/2012
Status A

Thanks, Raf
HI ALL

Babbu man is definately true about the guy Siddharth ravi he is fake account created by some one following are the proof see the above profile Rafx 003 posted that its NOC is 7215 and got PER on 3/5/2012 after few hours he is posted this particulars from Siddarth Ravi's profile

siddharth.ravi said:
Hey guys i have been requested to take up medicals... I will have to submit my medical documents before the end of may which means i am moving in the right direction. My case details goes by the following order:

Application sent - jan 21

Recieved Per - feb

Recieved Aor - march 10

Med request - May 5th

I hope things will move swiftly from now.. Wish me Good luck brothers! and all the very best for all u guys

God is GReat
In this Siddarth ravi profile he is saying that his noc is 3142 and vo is NDVO

siddharth.ravi said:
Vo - new delhi bro , noc - 3142
AFTER BABBU man raise the alarm about fake profile see below the time line and ID of siddarth ravi and RAFX

siddharth.ravi said:
oops , i recieved it yesterday night .. its actually may 3rd..
Rafx003 said:
My app was recieved on Feb 03 2012 and recieved PER March 05 2012, sry for the confusion
Now see again with Siddarth Ravi ID

siddharth.ravi said:
My timeline is :

Application recieved : jan 21

Got per : Feb 2nd week

Got Aor- March 11th

MEd request - May 03
RaFX 003 and siddarth ravi is same person but not very smart
He posted AOr received on 10 mar and that 11 mar
Forget the date of PER say 5th and than 3rd

Even forget that i am putting answer of the same question from diffrent IDs

So all members OUR Bro Babbu man is right give him +1 and delete the ID of RAFX and siddarth ravi

Goti

Rafx003

Apr 24, 2012
goti said:
HI ALL

Babbu man is definately true about the guy Siddharth ravi he is fake account created by some one following are the proof see the above profile Rafx 003 posted that its NOC is 7215 and got PER on 3/5/2012 after few hours he is posted this particulars from Siddarth Ravi's profile

In this Siddarth ravi profile he is saying that his noc is 3142 and vo is NDVO

AFTER BABBU man raise the alarm about fake profile see below the time line and ID of siddarth ravi and RAFX

Now see again with Siddarth Ravi ID

RaFX 003 and siddarth ravi is same person but not very smart
He posted AOr received on 10 mar and that 11 mar
Forget the date of PER say 5th and than 3rd

Even forget that i am putting answer of the same question from diffrent IDs

So all members OUR Bro Babbu man is right give him +1 and delete the ID of RAFX and siddarth ravi

Goti

Congratulations man!
Your investigation skills got me stunned, you should be rewarded with instant PPR and your nick should begin with <Sherlock Holmes>, your conclusions left me absolutely devastated and you completely spoiled my plan of running this thread... You got me all sorted out in no time...

Or... Maybe I'm just a guy having something in common like all ppl on this forum willing to share their experience and get some useful info or an answer to question difficult to dig out from cic.ca. I also understand that there always is someone with too much free time trying to create unnecessary confusion and make other ppl life .... hmm.. difficult?
Pay more attention to details next time before you accuse someone of something

If you didn't get the message yet, I'm not that guy you're affiliating me with and will never be.

takingchances

Star Member
Apr 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys good morning....another week had passed and no AOR for me yet :-[...hopefully next week brings some good news for me..

toshiba77

Star Member
Jul 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
AOR Received.
18-04-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with file.
File Transfer...
18-04-2012
What is the best time to add spouse after AOR? I am planning to get marry after 4-5 months. Can I add her even after medical (or even after visa stamped)???

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey toshiba77

Congrats for planning to get merry but the suggestion would be to get the visa first & then marry otherwise it will delay your process.

As fas as you are planning to get marry in 4-5 months then might be you will be through with visa until then...

Regards
Rawlin

toshiba77 said:
What is the best time to add spouse after AOR? I am planning to get marry after 4-5 months. Can I add her even after medical (or even after visa stamped)???

toshiba77

Star Member
Jul 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
AOR Received.
18-04-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with file.
File Transfer...
18-04-2012
Thank you Rawlin,

One more question.. Actually this gonna be my second marriage. Previously I married to canadian citizen girl. Things went horribly wrong between me and her and she refused to put my file.. But, you know divorce is a big deal as an Indian (for her too cuz her parents are indian) she finally put the file after 9 months of our marriage. Again I found her betraying me and that time I divorced her with the family members advice.

Now the problem is the file she put is still in the system and status of that file showing "We received your file for permanent residency on XXXX". I don't know why CIC not removing this file from their system?

Question is will that PR file under family residency will affect my skilled worker file??

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I m sorry to hear that buddy...

before i answer caould you tell that have you mentioned your previous UCI or file number in this FSW case or not... ???

toshiba77 said:
Thank you Rawlin,

One more question.. Actually this gonna be my second marriage. Previously I married to canadian citizen girl. Things went horribly wrong between me and her and she refused to put my file.. But, you know divorce is a big deal as an Indian (for her too cuz her parents are indian) she finally put the file after 9 months of our marriage. Again I found her betraying me and that time I divorced her with the family members advice.

Now the problem is the file she put is still in the system and status of that file showing "We received your file for permanent residency on XXXX". I don't know why CIC not removing this file from their system?

Question is will that PR file under family residency will affect my skilled worker file??

toshiba77

Star Member
Jul 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
AOR Received.
18-04-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with file.
File Transfer...
18-04-2012
rawlin4bbhh said:
I m sorry to hear that buddy...

before i answer caould you tell that have you mentioned your previous UCI or file number in this FSW case or not... ???
No. Actually I received my ONLY file number after I put the file for skilled worker on kind of different way.. I was keep mailing my situation to delhi immigration office and asking for updates my file as my ex-wife told me that she put the file in March but in actual she put the file in August. I trusted her blindly that she put the file and March and I am not hearing from CIC until September.. So I kept mailing NDVO and one day I got reply with number in subject F********* and I thought it must be the file number as the format of that number matches the file number..

I put that number to check status and entered my details so truth came out that they received file on Sep 1st 2011.. And that was the fare reason for a big fight. So, I never got file number officially from visa office neither UCI. So, I did not mentioned that on my FSW1 file. But yes I definitely showed her as my previous spouse.

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's good; In that case I would recommend to wait quietly as your time line is almost similar to mine (just 2 days difference in AOR) and people are getting MR in 2-3 months max. some of them got in less than a month.

If they need any more information then they will ask you along with MR otherwise you should not put anything at all. So finally wait for your VISA & then plan for the rest of things . More or less that's not too far; we will be hearing from VO soon...

CHEERS 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

toshiba77 said:
No. Actually I received my ONLY file number after I put the file for skilled worker on kind of different way.. I was keep mailing my situation to delhi immigration office and asking for updates my file as my ex-wife told me that she put the file in March but in actual she put the file in August. I trusted her blindly that she put the file and March and I am not hearing from CIC until September.. So I kept mailing NDVO and one day I got reply with number in subject F********* and I thought it must be the file number as the format of that number matches the file number..

I put that number to check status and entered my details so truth came out that they received file on Sep 1st 2011.. And that was the fare reason for a big fight. So, I never got file number officially from visa office neither UCI. So, I did not mentioned that on my FSW1 file. But yes I definitely showed her as my previous spouse.

toshiba77

Star Member
Jul 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
AOR Received.
18-04-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with file.
File Transfer...
18-04-2012
rawlin4bbhh said:
That's good; In that case I would recommend to wait quietly as your time line is almost similar to mine (just 2 days difference in AOR) and people are getting MR in 2-3 months max. some of them got in less than a month.

If they need any more information then they will ask you along with MR otherwise you should not put anything at all. So finally wait for your VISA & then plan for the rest of things . More or less that's not too far; we will be hearing from VO soon...

CHEERS 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Seems like a sound advice. Do you have any idea that how long it takes if I add her after my visa stamped?

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
6-12 months if everything is in order & you provide sufficient proofs of your marriage.

Rest CIO & CIC is very aware of marriage fraud so they are taking newly married cases closely...

toshiba77 said:
Seems like a sound advice. Do you have any idea that how long it takes if I add her after my visa stamped?

mayankpt

Aug 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 nov 2011
AOR Received.
PER 3 FEB 2012
IELTS Request
sent with the application
File Transfer...
21 feb 2012
Med's Request
29 march 2012
Med's Done....
9 april 2012, Medicals sent on 10 april
Passport Req..
29 March,2012
ramu5397 said:
@ mayankpt

Hi,
Did you check with bank if your RPRF DD is encahsed?

Any status update in your eCAS?

Rgds,
Ram
yes rprf got encashed ecas showa medical line received

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
Dear toshiba, our champion rawlin had answer all your question very neatly and best of my knowledge!!

sorry to know about your previous marriage!! anyway, that is not the end of life.... Do focus on what rawlin had advised

+1 for rawlin..!!