AOR Received.
21 Feb 2012
Med's Request
09 July
Med's Done....
11 July
Interview........
Landing Fees DD cashed on 25 July and Medical Received line appear on 01/08/12
Thanks Babbu Bro, What a poor response from form members. Please reply the same query and share Ur exp.

Dear All Members, I have called my bank today and landing fees DD is not encashed so far...!!!
My questions are :
1.Does ecas update with medical received line before Landing fees encashment or vice-versa?
2.If landing fees will be encashed next week,how good the chances are for a successful/satisfactory Medical?
Plz Do reply!!
thanks in advance
Shery

babbu.mann said:
There is a mix statistic for that, if u look in the spreadsheet then u may find out that some ppl got 3rd line in ecas before landing fees encashment and other got vise-versa !!!

I would leave your question on other seniors..!! though very logical question but I'm answer less for this..

rabb rakha

babbu

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone

Just need to confirm if anyone has done +2 & then three years diploma & claimed 22 points for the same...

Please come forward & get back to me at the earliest.

Regards
Rawlin

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. It could be in either way....
2. Chances are always good to clear the medicals so nothing to worry mate...

Regards
Rawlin

amritsar said:
Thanks Babbu Bro, What a poor response from form members. Please reply the same query and share Ur exp.

Dear All Members, I have called my bank today and landing fees DD is not encashed so far...!!!
My questions are :
1.Does ecas update with medical received line before Landing fees encashment or vice-versa?
2.If landing fees will be encashed next week,how good the chances are for a successful/satisfactory Medical?
Plz Do reply!!
thanks in advance
Shery

serge19

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
Patiala-Punjab-India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/12/2011-Sent and Rec on 16/12/11
Nomination.....
16/01/2012-PER
AOR Received.
10/02/2012-AOR
IELTS Request
6.5 Bands
File Transfer...
Processing Start 14/05/12
Med's Request
15/05/12
Med's Done....
21/05/12
Interview........
Medical Rec and RPRF Cash On 29/05/12
Passport Req..
15/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
16/06/2012 and PP Rec 26/06/12
LANDED..........
August 2012
If u check point calculator on CIC site, U will get 22 points for +2 & then three years diploma. But I have read somewhere on the forum that a guy got rejection in same situation by CIC mistake. If u have taken another qualification after diploma then it can create a problem

rawlin4bbhh said:
Hello Everyone

Just need to confirm if anyone has done +2 & then three years diploma & claimed 22 points for the same...

Please come forward & get back to me at the earliest.

Regards
Rawlin

serge19

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
Patiala-Punjab-India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/12/2011-Sent and Rec on 16/12/11
Nomination.....
16/01/2012-PER
AOR Received.
10/02/2012-AOR
IELTS Request
6.5 Bands
File Transfer...
Processing Start 14/05/12
Med's Request
15/05/12
Med's Done....
21/05/12
Interview........
Medical Rec and RPRF Cash On 29/05/12
Passport Req..
15/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
16/06/2012 and PP Rec 26/06/12
LANDED..........
August 2012
Mine ecas updatetion and DD encashment took place on same day.
best of luck

amritsar said:

My questions are :
Plz Do reply!!
thanks in advance
Shery

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FYI

 M.B.A. from NIM in June, 2007 with 70%. Got Specialization in International Business and Corporate law. (Distance Learning)
 B.A. as a in March, 2005 from K.U.K. with 58%. (CORRESPONDENCE)
 Higher Secondary from Punjab Board with 62% in the year 2002.(Private)
 Passed the Diploma in Automobile Engineering. From Govt. Polytechnic, Ambala City under State Board of Technical Education Haryana with 70% in the May, 2001.(Regular)
 +1 Commerce from Haryana Board with 73% in the year 1998.(Regular)
 Metric from Haryana Board with 79.5% in the year 1997.(Regular)

serge19 said:
If u check point calculator on CIC site, U will get 22 points for +2 & then three years diploma. But I have read somewhere on the forum that a guy got rejection in same situation by CIC mistake. If u have taken another qualification after diploma then it can create a problem

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
rawlin4bbhh said:
FYI

 M.B.A. from NIM in June, 2007 with 70%. Got Specialization in International Business and Corporate law. (Distance Learning)
 Passed the Diploma in Automobile Engineering. From Govt. Polytechnic, Ambala City under State Board of Technical Education Haryana with 70% in the May, 2001.(Regular)
AFAIK to be on the safe side......I would count it as 20 points. ;)

Sorry couldn't speak to you much over the phone, was watching dark knight..........what an awesome movie(Dark knight rises).......plz everyone go and watch it :D

syrust

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
rawlin4bbhh said:
FYI

I Think it goes for 22 points because After grade 10th you have Engineering Diploma and then B.A as well (correspondence)

I have 10th and Enginering Diploma and after B-Tech but all regular and I have claimed 22 Points because

Obtained a three-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship (other than university) and completed at least 15 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies

you have Three year year diploma and also you have completed more then 15 years of education equivalent to full time.

your MBA and BA will be counted as well (because you have spent more then 15 years in education)

so claim 22 points.

Syrust

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Yaar I will be happy with 20...

check the following info:

manjuachar said:
Dear Sirs,
Last year I applied for FSW category. I received acknowledgement for that in the month of December 2012. But in June 2012 I received the letter from Immigration visa officer that my application is rejected due to education points is lesser. They gave the points as below for my application assessment

Age l 0 - l 0
Education l 5 - 25
Experience 21 - 2 l
Arranged employment 0 - l 0
Offi cial languagep rofic iency 12 - 24
Adaptability 4 - l 0
TOTAL 62 - 100

But my education is:

SSC + HSC + Diploma(3 years)

Primary & secondary school - 10 years (full time) +
Pre-university college - 2 years (full time) and
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering - 3 years (full time)

So, I have total 15 years FULL TIME education.

But I received the reason for refusal from the Visa Office is:

You have not obtained the minimum number of points, currently 67, required for a permanent resident
visa. I awarded1 5 pointsf or your education.Y ou presenteda Diploma in MechanicalE ngineeringf rom
the Board of TechnicalE ducationK arnataka.T o attaint his, your highestl evel of education,r equiredi 3
years of full time study as higher secondaryi s not a requirementf or admissiont o this program of studies.
You have therefore not satisfied me that you will be able to become economically established in Canada.
Subsection 1l(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer
for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if,
following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets
the requirementso f this Act. Subsection2(2)s pecifiest hat unlesso therwisei ndicated,r eferencesi n the
Act to "this Act" include regulations made under it.
Following an examinationo f your applicationI, am not satisfiedth at you meett he requirementso f the
Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.
[/color][/color]

So I want to know whether the Visa Office of Canada immigration decision is it correct? If not what can be done to request for re-consider the application.

Please advise me in this regard.

manjuachar :(
:(

jaggy999 said:
AFAIK to be on the safe side......I would count it as 20 points. ;)

Sorry couldn't speak to you much over the phone, was watching dark knight..........what an awesome movie(Dark knight rises).......plz everyone go and watch it :D

Trevor and Jo

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
York
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 11.
Doc's Request.
RPRF Requested 30 Oct 12, sent 8 Nov 12.
AOR Received.
Second Line October 17, 2012.
IELTS Request
Done Sep 11 and sent in with application.
File Transfer...
19 Dec 11
Med's Request
30 Oct 12
Med's Done....
13 Nov 12
Interview........
Decision made 26 Nov 12.
Passport Req..
30 Nov 12
VISA ISSUED...
09 Jan 2013 - Flag changed.
LANDED..........
Landing 27 Aug 2013. Flight booked.
rawlin4bbhh said:

Yaar I will be happy with 20...

check the following info:
I would also say 20, it is enough to get you to 67 points. You won't be fast tracked to PR with more points, appeal and claim 20 points minimum.

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Syrust; On CIC website there are two things.
First is the Definitions:

1. Full-time studies — At least 15 hours of instruction per week during the academic year, including any period of training in the workplace that is part of your studies.
2. Full-time equivalent studies — The length of time that it would have taken to complete a program of study on a full-time basis, but was actually completed on a part-time or accelerated basis.

Second is the example lets see:

If you studied less than the number of years listed with your highest degree or diploma, you must award yourself the points that match your years of study.
Example 1: If you have a master’s degree but have completed only 15 years of full-time study, award yourself 22 points.
Example 2: If you have a three- or four-year bachelor’s degree, and at least 14 years of education, award yourself 20 points.

So I think If they calculate the number of full time studies then 14 years but on the other hand if Full-time equivalent studies then I have spend 3 years for BA & 2 years for MBA then it covers the definition number 2;

Please correct me if I am wrong...

I got fever after thinking about all this.. LOL :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

syrust said:
I Think it goes for 22 points because After grade 10th you have Engineering Diploma and then B.A as well (correspondence)

I have 10th and Enginering Diploma and after B-Tech but all regular and I have claimed 22 Points because

Obtained a three-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship (other than university) and completed at least 15 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies

you have Three year year diploma and also you have completed more then 15 years of education equivalent to full time.

your MBA and BA will be counted as well (because you have spent more then 15 years in education)

so claim 22 points.

Syrust

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Trevor and Jo

My file is under pending review or you can say for processing start.. so I am also like you & waiting for Medicals..

Can't appeal now as I hope that everything goes well & I hear from NDVO with MR.

I am happy with 20 as I m claiming

Education - 20
Age --- 10
Ielts --- 16
Exp --- 21
Total --- 67

Regards
Rawlin

Trevor and Jo said:
I would also say 20, it is enough to get you to 67 points. You won't be fast tracked to PR with more points, appeal and claim 20 points minimum.

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
rawlin4bbhh said:
Trevor and Jo

My file is under pending review or you can say for processing start.. so I am also like you & waiting for Medicals..

Can't appeal now as I hope that everything goes well & I hear from NDVO with MR.

I am happy with 20 as I m claiming

Education - 20
Age --- 10
Ielts --- 16
Exp --- 21
Total --- 67

Regards
Rawlin

what about adaptability....aren't u claiming any points for your wife's education?