applicant received PER in Feb/March...lets connect here

not sure

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi members

My online status updated to We started processing your application on May 29, 2012.
I got my Per on 07/Feb/2012 and Aor on 06/March/2012. Almost a month since 29 May.
I have no travel/criminal history and I'm a single applicant.

anyone have the same situation,When shall I get my MR from new delhi?

Shery

spartan300 said:
The good news is that your file is in review of immigration officer...many have got MR within 4-15 days after they received this status...I know your wait has gone long but do not worry good news of MR be soon knocking on your email soon.

Warm wishes & regards,
Spartan300 You are Next i guess as yor aor is 15/03

;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
not sure said:
Spartan300 You are Next i guess as yor aor is 15/03

;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D
Thanks for your motivation,

Warm wishes & regards,

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
hi Shery
My ecas is also updated on 20th June...I'm eagerly waiting for my MR in-fact PR to Canada!!
god bless all
Rabb Rakha
Babbu

amritsar said:
Hi members

My online status updated to We started processing your application on May 29, 2012.
I got my Per on 07/Feb/2012 and Aor on 06/March/2012. Almost a month since 29 May.
I have no travel/criminal history and I'm a single applicant.

anyone have the same situation,When shall I get my MR from new delhi?

Shery

takingchances

Star Member
Apr 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends i have a question for all the forum members please try to answer.

As you all know, according to CIC website long time back, the Government of Canada introduced changes to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act through Bill C-50 (the Budget Implementation Act) to tackle the backlog of federal skilled worker (FSW) applications. In order to increase labour market responsiveness and overall efficiency, the Minister was authorized under Bill C-50 to issue special instructions to immigration officers to limit the number of applications processed, accelerate some applications or groups of applications, and return some applications without processing them to a final decision.

They have followed this policy and immigration officers throughout the world have unfairly rejected lots of applications (MI1 and MI2) because of various reasons like job duties mismatch etc.

Although for MI3 applicants, the CIC is directly evaluating and giving the positive eligibility, still is there a remote possibility of immigration officers receiving direct instructions from the minister to reject a particular number of applicants either because that particular NOC is not in demand currently or they have some pressure to cut down the backlog in a particular time frame or any other silly reason.????

Reply will be much appreciated.

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
takingchances said:

As you all know, according to CIC website long time back, the Government of Canada introduced changes to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act through Bill C-50 (the Budget Implementation Act) to tackle the backlog of federal skilled worker (FSW) applications. In order to increase labour market responsiveness and overall efficiency, the Minister was authorized under Bill C-50 to issue special instructions to immigration officers to limit the number of applications processed, accelerate some applications or groups of applications, and return some applications without processing them to a final decision.

They have followed this policy and immigration officers throughout the world have unfairly rejected lots of applications (MI1 and MI2) because of various reasons like job duties mismatch etc.

Although for MI3 applicants, the CIC is directly evaluating and giving the positive eligibility, still is there a remote possibility of immigration officers receiving direct instructions from the minister to reject a particular number of applicants either because that particular NOC is not in demand currently or they have some pressure to cut down the backlog in a particular time frame or any other silly reason.????

See the backlog you are stating was something which CIC never expected that they will get so many application....So they introduce the new global cap and cap in 29 demanded noc...So the chances are that they will get through on the hypothesis that they are prepare to process it within a time frame and they know about the number...So might not be any changes for MI3 applicant they will be process in due time frame..As per the sheet updated by Babbu you can find out people getting visa and many in que for MR and PP stamped...Get your finger crossed i hope MI3 will go through the process without any hurdle.

Warm wishes & regards,

takingchances

Star Member
Apr 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spartan300 said:
See the backlog you are stating was something which CIC never expected that they will get so many application....So they introduce the new global cap and cap in 29 demanded noc...So the chances are that they will get through on the hypothesis that they are prepare to process it within a time frame and they know about the number...So might not be any changes for MI3 applicant they will be process in due time frame..As per the sheet updated by Babbu you can find out people getting visa and many in que for MR and PP stamped...Get your finger crossed i hope MI3 will go through the process without any hurdle.

Warm wishes & regards,
Thanks for the reply....lets hope so.

takingchances

Star Member
Apr 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MONTREAL — Immigration Minister Jason Kenney introduced legislation in the House of Commons Wednesday that would tighten conditions for foreigners entering Canada and aimed mainly at “foreign criminals.”

The measure calls for the automatic expulsion of political refugees and both permanent and temporary residents who commit a crime and are sentenced to more than six months prison.

The government of Prime Minister Stephen Harper “is putting a stop to foreign criminals relying on endless appeals in order to delay their removal from Canada during which time they continue to terrorize innocent Canadians,” Kenney told reporters.

Kenney cited several cased to support his claim, including that of a Chinese-born man identified as Joe Woo who became a permanent resident of Canada in 1990.

Woo broke the law, and while he appealed his case to delay his deportation he was found guilty of the kidnapping of two Canadians.

“He is still at large,” Kenney said. “He shouldn’t be. He should have been deported years ago, in which case those kidnappings would not have happened.”

The proposed change “means that there will be no review of all of the circumstances and how the deportation order might affect children or spouses, family, etc,” immigration attorney Lorne Waldman told CBC News in an e-mail message. “It means deportation regardless of how long the person is in Canada.”

The legislation would also grant the Immigration Ministry the authority to reject a candidate’s request for temporary residence for reasons of “public interest.”

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
takingchances said:

Reply will be much appreciated
I published a part of it earlier itself.......MI3 applicants will always be given a chance for procedural fairness

It is not that IO does not have a right to reject MI3 applicants, but wherein the final determination of eligibility was made at missions for MI1.

For MI2 and 3, the final determination of eligibility is made at CIO and not at missions anymore. This is not my own words, but the one mentioned in OP .

Also spartan bro has provided a good explanation......I hope u got ur answer!

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
good info..please reveal the resource!!

rabb rakha

babbu

takingchances said:

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
Thank you gys for the overwhelming response to the website.

I have seen at all the suggestions.....have got an even bigger and better idea now.

In a couple of months, would make my own website with a unique domain name.

It would have everything question and answers room,ratings,videos,latest publications by CIC,A-Z of Canadian immigration.

The best part it would be completely free.

Sorry can't thank of all of you personally, but a heartfelt thanks for ur comments on the site. Thanks babbubhai, spartan,rawlin,abhijeet,klaud,princeroi,goti,kamaljit,abrar abyan,TS......sorry if I forgot any names.....

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
babbu.mann said:
good info..please reveal the resource!!

rabb rakha

babbu

I read it long time back on CIC website......can't recollect where exactly I read it on the site....but it was definitel there

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
It won't be fair if I don't say a special thanks to Spartan bro.....for including my site on his signature and advertising wherever possible.

Thanks a ton dear ;)

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
jaggy999 said:
It won't be fair if I don't say a special thanks to Spartan bro.....for including my site on his signature and advertising wherever possible.

Thanks a ton dear ;)
The pleasure is all mine,
its a really informative site, i cant resist it,

Warm wishes & regards

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
Congratulation Jaggy!
http://www.simplesite.com/jaggy999

more than 1000 views in a day......

Warm wishes & regards,

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
spartan300 said:
Congratulation Jaggy!
http://www.simplesite.com/jaggy999

more than 1000 views in a day......

Warm wishes & regards,
even I astonished as to how it got more than 1000 views in under 24 hours.....yesterday night it was 258 views...LOL :D