Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
This was the question asked to Qorax sir and his reply:

Q: Hi Qorax sir........

There's a doubt that many members have.......do we need to reveal the DMP of any disease such as typhoid, jaundice or malaria which we had in the past(3 or 4 yrs ago)?

Do you think these can be detected even now and can pose a problem when we undergo medicals?

Plz help sir......ur views are highly appreciated :)

ANS:It's always wise to inform about our past med-situations to the DMP [it's actually advised by the DMP handbook too]. In most cases it'd not affect anything.

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After reading this I have two questions:

1. I had Nemonia in 1996 & got Penicillin.... With the GOD's grace; it suited me & I am fit & fine after that. (Should I tell DMP about that)
2. I have seasonal respiration so do take medication (inhalers) for that. I don't have Asthma but I think even Asthma does not make any concerns in medicals. (what do you say)

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Regards
Rawlin

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
rawlin4bbhh said:
After reading this I have two questions:

1. I had Nemonia in 1996 & got Penicillin.... With the GOD's grace; it suited me & I am fit & fine after that. (Should I tell DMP about that)
2. I have seasonal respiration so do take medication (inhalers) for that. I don't have Asthma but I think even Asthma does not make any concerns in medicals. (what do you say)

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Regards
Rawlin
Ans:
1. Yes as per Qorax, dmp would just ask for addln test.....but if u fit, then no need to worry.
2.Asthma is not communicable disease and as such u don't have it so don't say anything....its just due to pollution

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
no problem spartan, I will post reply to all query address to me,this is a promise!! I'm ok and going to be bit busy coz of workload of our new project...but would be hard to stay away from forum...SO I will stick to my promise!! cheers

Dua'o Mei yaad rakha..I wish u all best of luck for smooth and quick processing!!

Rabb Rakha (ਰੱਬ ਰਾਖਾ)

babbu

spartan300 said:
Keep on posting Babbu Phaji dont be low everybody has got ups and down...but we all have same pain...so mate people become close when there pain and happiness is same...
Warm regards,

ladhar25

Sep 6, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2012
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2012
spartan300 said:
Dear have you forwarded your re medicals....
whats your ecas flashing,
warm regards,
remedical done on 31 may but result will send to DMP after 60 days and on 12/7 i have to do another CXR . my remedical will reach NDVO hopefully in first week of august, then after that, DM waiting period starts.

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
Qotax said:
To all,
Im a MI3 applicant and my ECAS update to start processing on 31/05/12.
When should I expect my MR?
Please do reply>>>>Thanx in Advance
Qotax
max.....by end of this month :)

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
babbu.mann said:
no problem spartan, I will post reply to all query address to me,this is a promise!! I'm ok and going to be bit busy coz of workload of our new project...but would be hard to stay away from forum...SO I will stick to my promise!! cheers

Dua'o Mei yaad rakha..I wish u all best of luck for smooth and quick processing!!

Rabb Rakha (ਰੱਬ ਰਾਖਾ)

babbu
Thats the spirit babbubhai :)

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
ladhar25 said:
remedical done on 31 may but result will send to DMP after 60 days and on 12/7 i have to do another CXR . my remedical will reach NDVO hopefully in first week of august, then after that, DM waiting period starts.
In ur case...its just patience.........prepare everything as if u goin to land by end of this yr......keep that timeframe in mind, ur wait would be much happier.....All the best :)

ladhar25

Sep 6, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2012
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2012
jaggy999 said:
In ur case...its just patience.........prepare everything as if u goin to land by end of this yr......keep that timeframe in mind, ur wait would be much happy.....All the best :)
i am also think that i will land my dreamland in month of oct or nov.

princeroi22

Sep 27, 2011
@ jaggy
thanx fo extended support .
God bless u.

@Rawlin
dear as per canadian MR Conditions.
Yes they don't want people with communicable disease.

But they r also against admitting people who need special or more health attention.

Coz they don't wanna put more load on already ovrloaded health services.
Pls refer cic's website.
It may give u better idea.

Rgds.

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
ur most welcum princeroi.....don't forget to share the gud news wen u get ur stamped PP back ;)

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
ladhar25 said:
i am also think that i will land my dreamland in month of oct or nov.
Sent u a PM.........I hope u land sooner.....the job prospects for an electrician are quite gud out there :)

princeroi22

Sep 27, 2011
thnx jaggy ,

don't bother bro,

as soon as i got gud news. This forum members wud be the in the 1st few to be informed.

U wid babbu nd rawlin amng others r dng realy hard wrk.
U 'll get gud news soon.

Coz mehnat da mul te rab v mod denda hai.

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
princeroi22 said:
thnx jaggy ,

don't bother bro,

as soon as i got gud news. This forum members wud be the in the 1st few to be informed.

U wid babbu nd rawlin amng others r dng realy hard wrk.
U 'll get gud news soon.

Coz mehnat da mul te rab v mod denda hai.
such kind words really provide me the impetus to provide hope and help to all members on this thread.......yup rawlin,babbubhai and spartan and all members really gel as a family.....so feels gud to share any news wid ur family ;)