jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
Jassi55 said:
+1 to you dear Jaggy Paji.. Par update pauna na chadiyo.. tusi sare ta jaan ya ais Forum di...

Chardi kala.....
Sorry my Punjabi is not that good but u mean to say not to stop updating and we all are jaan of the forum

But iss topic di asli jaan to babbu phaji hai.......dekho aaj nahi toh kal century marne wale hai

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
Nice work done Jaggy,

tu sher hai iss forum ka..100 to kabi bhi ho sakta hai sab ki dua se..kahin tendulkar wala kaam na ho jaye...!!

Gr8 info provided by u today on AOR!! Bless u and keep it up...congrats on fifty!!

Dua'o Mei yaad rakha..I wish u all best of luck for smooth and quick processing!!

Rabb Rakha (ਰੱਬ ਰਾਖਾ)

babbu

jaggy999 said:
SINCE MANY OF US HAVE GOT AOR AND WAITING FOR MR...........THIS WILL BE HELPFUL TO UNDERSTAND THE PROCESS BETTER AS WELL AS PROVIDE ON HOW SOME APPLICANTS LIKE ABHAY175 DON'T GET AOR.

Automated Correspondence in the Global Case Management System – Acknowledgment of Receipt for Permanent Residence Applications

Summary:

This Operational Bulletin (OB) provides instructions to Global Case Management System (GCMS) users regarding the new process to create an Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR) for overseas and in-Canada permanent residence (PR) applications.

GUYS PLZZZZZZZ read it...........I have been reading OB nowadays frm CIC website to understand the whole process.

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
Dear jaggy,rawlin,abhijit and spartan thanks for your suggestion and wishes

I'm feeling bit batter now, but more likely to miss my cricket match on Sunday!!

The opponents would be more than happy to not find me in field coz of ankle injury...feeling struck!!

bless u all...and take care

babbu

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
Guys...!!!

I have heard about this address issue in couple of post...Some ppl are happy coz address is reappears !!

Ramu has also mentioned of change of address...But there is no address thing on My e-cas..What is that...?

Dua'o Mei yaad rakha..I wish u all best of luck for smooth and quick processing!!

Rabb Rakha (ਰੱਬ ਰਾਖਾ)

babbu

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
babbu.mann said:
Nice work done Jaggy,

tu sher hai iss forum ka..100 to kabi bhi ho sakta hai sab ki dua se..kahin tendulkar wala kaam na ho jaye...!!

Gr8 info provided by u today on AOR!! Bless u and keep it up...congrats on fifty!!

Rabb Rakha (ਰੱਬ ਰਾਖਾ)

babbu
Thnx babbubhai.........bas wid the wishes of u guys I'm tryin my best to provide the right info.....thnx for appreciating bro

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
babbu.mann said:
Guys...!!!

I have heard about this address issue in couple of post...Some ppl are happy coz address is reappears !!

Ramu has also mentioned of change of address...But there is no address thing on My e-cas..What is that...?

Rabb Rakha (ਰੱਬ ਰਾਖਾ)

babbu
babbubhai........for MI3 applicants the ecas status does not show any address

As Ramu said today there is appearance of Toronto address......it means that he must have mentioned his landing address as Toronto in his appln forms......Also wen he gets his COPR .....it would contain his landing address also as Toronto

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
MI-3 applicants: Does Indian/Home Address appears on ECAS...

if yes, please share the stage!! (On processing start/MR/Medi Rec/DM)
:p

Rabb Rakha (ਰੱਬ ਰਾਖਾ)

babbu

chefprashi

Mar 17, 2012
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 sep 2011
AOR Received.
dec 15
IELTS Request
sent
Med's Request
15 Feb2012
Med's Done....
29 Feb
Interview........
RPRF encashed on 11 April 2012
Passport Req..
15 Feb and delivered on 9 Mar 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM ON 27th Aug. 2012
jaggy999 said:
@ chefprashi You need to send a CSE to NDVO........just keep them reminding............coz I have seen 5-6 ppl in forum who are w8in to get stamped PP back.......but their wait is gettin longer and longer especially for those who have sent PP in Feb
I hv sent a query mail to ndvo on 21 may. W8ng for reply and dm.

dudegujrat

Jan 27, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2011
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
PER feb 20 2012
AOR Received.
feb 20 2012
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
22/03/2012 and 2nd AOR
Med's Request
25 april 2012 by God`s Grace
Med's Done....
30 april 2012 and ecas updated to medical received by GOD's Grace on 7may 2012
Interview........
WAIVED OFF BY GOD'S GRACE
Passport Req..
25april 2012 with Grace of God and RPRF encashed on 16 may 2012
VISA ISSUED...
BY GOD'S GRACE 5 june DECISION MADE 8 JUNE 2012
LANDED..........
21 June 2012
I dont think so bro it appears for MI3 but at the end we get DM then people get Canadian adress updated as ramu had today by having canadian address in ecas 101% sure of positive result......GOD BLESS ALL

chefprashi

Mar 17, 2012
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 sep 2011
AOR Received.
dec 15
IELTS Request
sent
Med's Request
15 Feb2012
Med's Done....
29 Feb
Interview........
RPRF encashed on 11 April 2012
Passport Req..
15 Feb and delivered on 9 Mar 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM ON 27th Aug. 2012
babbu.mann said:

Rabb Rakha (ਰੱਬ ਰਾਖਾ)

babbu

I never see my Indian mailing address in e cas.

Rafx003

Apr 24, 2012
Hi guys!

Everyday I'm looking at AOR's and MR's you all already getting and I'm asking myself if there is something wrong with Buffalo, either they backslacking or maybe something is wrong with my file... And now this...
( I got PER 05 march, VO is Buffalo... No AOR yet )

Operational Bulletin 425 - May 29, 2012

Restructuring of the North American Processing Network and Closure of the Visa Office at the Canadian Consulate General in Buffalo – Permanent Residence Program

Summary

The purpose of this Operational Bulletin is to provide information regarding the restructuring of the North American processing network, including the closure of the Buffalo visa office and transfer of permanent resident services throughout the network.

Background

Effective immediately, the North American processing network has been restructured to modernize and streamline processing of permanent resident applications abroad. As part of the restructure, the visa section of the Canadian Consulate General in Buffalo has been closed to the public and the permanent resident workload at all United States (U.S.) visa offices has been re-aligned.

Instructions

Permanent Resident Processing

New Applications

New Federal Skilled Worker, Quebec Skilled Worker, Provincial Nominee Program, and the Federal Investor program applications should continue to be submitted to the Centralized Intake Office, Sydney (CIO-S).

Beginning May 29, 2012 Federal Self-employed Class and Quebec Business Class applications will also be submitted to the Centralized Intake Office, Sydney (CIO-S).

Family Class applications should continue to be submitted to the Case Processing Centre, Mississauga (CPC-M).

Applications in-Process

Applications currently in process in Buffalo will be transferred to the Case Processing Pilot Office – Ottawa (CPP-O) for processing. All original supporting documents accompanying applications in Buffalo will also be transferred. Those who have already sent documents to the Canadian Consulate General in Buffalo, New York do not need to re-send them.

External Client Enquiries

During this transition period, applicants and their representatives should refrain from contacting visa offices. Applicants will be contacted by the new processing mission in due course.

Returning Permanent Residents

Returning permanent residents without a valid Permanent Resident card currently located in the U.S. are encouraged to submit the Applications for a Travel Document (Permanent Resident Abroad) to any of the following visa offices in the U.S.: Los Angeles, Seattle, Detroit, New York, or Washington, D.C.

All Applications for a Travel Document (Permanent Resident Abroad) in-process at visa offices other than Buffalo will be completed in those offices.

All Applications for a Travel Document (Permanent Resident Abroad) in-process in Buffalo will be transferred to one of the visa offices identified above. Applicants will be contacted by the new processing mission in due course.

How do you guys think it may affect my case processing time? Does it mean that my VO is Ottawa for good?

Thanks, Raf

dudegujrat

Jan 27, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2011
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
PER feb 20 2012
AOR Received.
feb 20 2012
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
22/03/2012 and 2nd AOR
Med's Request
25 april 2012 by God`s Grace
Med's Done....
30 april 2012 and ecas updated to medical received by GOD's Grace on 7may 2012
Interview........
WAIVED OFF BY GOD'S GRACE
Passport Req..
25april 2012 with Grace of God and RPRF encashed on 16 may 2012
VISA ISSUED...
BY GOD'S GRACE 5 june DECISION MADE 8 JUNE 2012
LANDED..........
21 June 2012
babbu.mann said:
Dear jaggy,rawlin,abhijit and spartan thanks for your suggestion and wishes

I'm feeling bit batter now, but more likely to miss my cricket match on Sunday!!

The opponents would be more than happy to not find me in field coz of ankle injury...feeling struck!!

bless u all...and take care

babbu
BRO PLZ BE CAREFUL AND BE FIT AND GET WELL SOON........GOD BLESS ALL

takingchances

Star Member
Apr 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
babbu.mann said:

Rabb Rakha (ਰੱਬ ਰਾਖਾ)

babbu

Hi babbu.mann, yes the address appears in my case. In my ECAS, above the "in process" message, it is showing my complete home address... is this abnormal?....how come no one else is having status like this???

dentist82

Dec 22, 2011
babbu.mann said:

Rabb Rakha (ਰੱਬ ਰਾਖਾ)

babbu

hi babbu bhai...gd mrn,
got PER on 24 april..still didnt GOT AOR.....pata nahi NDVO waale kho gaye ke soh gaye...sirjee file reject toh nahi kardi na? ???