Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh really bad news...

take care buddy & get well soon..

Regards
Rawlin

babbu.mann said:
Bad News Guys!!

I fell slipped last evening and got my ankle twisted.. luckily there is nothing major,I went to local Pehlwan (if u now) and he done a massage and had put a bandage on it..My advice to all member is to stay fit as we may get MR anytime!! I didn't take any medicine coz u ppl had advice not to take painkiller!! How ambitious I'm...but waiting for medical

Dua'o Mei yaad rakha..I wish u all best of luck for smooth and quick processing!!

Rabb Rakha (ਰੱਬ ਰਾਖਾ)

babbu

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
babbu.mann said:
Bad News Guys!!

I fell slipped last evening and got my ankle twisted.. luckily there is nothing major,I went to local Pehlwan (if u now) and he done a massage and had put a bandage on it..My advice to all member is to stay fit as we may get MR anytime!! I didn't take any medicine coz u ppl had advice not to take painkiller!! How ambitious I'm...but waiting for medical

Dua'o Mei yaad rakha..I wish u all best of luck for smooth and quick processing!!

Rabb Rakha (ਰੱਬ ਰਾਖਾ)

babbu
Yep the phelwan massage will be great for u...
get well soon,
I know babbu phaji is strong enough but do take care looks like medical is on the way...
warm regards,

abhijeet9k

Jan 14, 2011
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
PER - 06-03-2012
AOR Received.
28-03-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application. Overall 8.0
File Transfer...
28-03-2012
Med's Request
04-12-2012 & RPRF Request Received
Med's Done....
3rd line updated - Meds Received 13/01/2013 & RPRF encashed 21/12/2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2013
LANDED..........
Landed on 26-06-2013
OP 6B Federal Skilled Workers- Applications received on or after June 26, 2010
2012-03-22
Once the file arrives at a processing office from the CIO, the office should not change the “Application
received date” in GCMS. This field must remain unchanged as it used for calculating processing times
and for counting the global and specific caps.

The above statement mentions that our original received date (CIO, Nova Scotia) stays the same on ecas....So any addition is an indication of next step of processing for us...Until then the file is in queue....

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
babbubhai........dhyaan rakhna apna........get well soon ;)

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
abhijeet9k said:
2012-03-22
Once the file arrives at a processing office from the CIO, the office should not change the “Application
received date” in GCMS. This field must remain unchanged as it used for calculating processing times

The above statement mentions that our original received date (CIO, Nova Scotia) stays the same on ecas....So any addition is an indication of next step of processing for us...Until then the file is in queue....
Good info

abhijeet9k

Jan 14, 2011
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
PER - 06-03-2012
AOR Received.
28-03-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
28-03-2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2013
LANDED..........
Landed on 26-06-2013
spartan300 said:
Good info
Thanks bro...Op6 is quite informative...At the current trend 12 months is maximum time for processing...hope for the best!!!

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abhijeet it means that they just took the file on BF'D & then VO start sending the MR or Doc request ???

As their needs to be done some BC as well but many guys are getting MR on the same day or in couple of days after having update in ecas.

Might be their is a back end who is working on files or might be its not ini their jurisdiction & they just send MR after opening the file in MI3 category...

There is no prediction buddy. I am very confused as it is up to case to case

Regards
Rawlin

abhijeet9k said:
2012-03-22

abhijeet9k

Jan 14, 2011
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
PER - 06-03-2012
AOR Received.
28-03-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
28-03-2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2013
LANDED..........
Landed on 26-06-2013
rawlin4bbhh said:
Abhijeet it means that they just took the file on BF'D & then VO start sending the MR or Doc request ???

As their needs to be done some BC as well but many guys are getting MR on the same day or in couple of days after having update in ecas.

Might be their is a back end who is working on files or might be its not ini their jurisdiction & they just send MR after opening the file in MI3 category...

There is no prediction buddy. I am very confused as it is case to case

Regards
Rawlin
Yes it is case to case...but what i mentioned was updation of ECAS only follows after your file is opened....So primarily it is under processing but in queue..

Smip86

Sep 23, 2011
India-Nagpur
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2012
Doc's Request.
Sent With Application
Nomination.....
PER Received on 29-03-2012
AOR Received.
27-04-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 Band Sent with Application
File Transfer...
27-04-2012
Med's Request
Received on 07-09-2012
Med's Done....
29-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Received on 07-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 30-11-2012
LANDED..........
Planning for SEP.13

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
SINCE MANY OF US HAVE GOT AOR AND WAITING FOR MR...........THIS WILL BE HELPFUL TO UNDERSTAND THE PROCESS BETTER AS WELL AS PROVIDE ON HOW SOME APPLICANTS LIKE ABHAY175 DON'T GET AOR.

Automated Correspondence in the Global Case Management System – Acknowledgment of Receipt for Permanent Residence Applications

Summary:

This Operational Bulletin (OB) provides instructions to Global Case Management System (GCMS) users regarding the new process to create an Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR) for overseas and in-Canada permanent residence (PR) applications.

AORs are meant to enhance proactive, timely and transparent communication with clients on the status of their application and give clients the ability to check application status.

The first phase of the AOR project includes the standardization of AORs for LOBs that already issue AORs.The new July 18, 2011, GCMS release presented an opportunity to switch from manual, paper-based AORs to automatically-generated e-mail AORs.

For overseas and in-Canada PR applications, the automated AORs will be sent to the e-mail address associated to the application for the principal applicant or authorized representative (if applicable).

Office issuing the AOR:

Since the automated AOR is triggered by the office creating the application in GCMS, the AORs will be issued in the following way:

Federal Skilled Worker Program

•Because of short processing times between application creation in GCMS and eligibility letter, CIO cancels the AOR.
•The visa office must manually send an AOR to the PR applicant or authorized representative once PR file is received.

(This means that due to large workload that NDVO may skip to send AOR to applicant. But when your PR file is received by VO, the issuance of the AOR clearly indicates that the application was received at the immigration office and that a file has been created and opened. The AOR does NOT contain the assessment decision for the case. From what I understand and I maybe wrong but the working is now diff as opposed to earlier times, there is a possibility that when they issue an AOR there is also a BF'D set on that particular file. They also start working on BC once the file is recd which indicates why so many get their MR so quickly).

Note: Officers may wish not to issue AORs if case processing times are very short and assessment letter is issued within a short time after the application is received.It will not be possible to preview auto-generated e-mails for AORs . Auto-generated e-mails will not be saved in GCMS. Once the e-mail is sent, GCMS will update the status on the auto e-mail correspondence record to “Sent”.

What happens when the officer needs to request additional documents:

the officer must create a separate letter/e-mail in GCMS for additional documents requested.

Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying them of changes in your application.

GUYS PLZZZZZZZ read it...........I have been reading OB nowadays frm CIC website to understand the whole process.

dudegujrat

Jan 27, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2011
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
PER feb 20 2012
AOR Received.
feb 20 2012
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
22/03/2012 and 2nd AOR
Med's Request
25 april 2012 by God`s Grace
Med's Done....
30 april 2012 and ecas updated to medical received by GOD's Grace on 7may 2012
Interview........
WAIVED OFF BY GOD'S GRACE
Passport Req..
25april 2012 with Grace of God and RPRF encashed on 16 may 2012
VISA ISSUED...
BY GOD'S GRACE 5 june DECISION MADE 8 JUNE 2012
LANDED..........
21 June 2012
ramu5397 said:
Hello Friends,
Our status changed to Decision Made today and it shows my current address and home canada address (just ontario, toronto, cananda) updated

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Hope this is a great news for us today :) :D

Regards,
Ram
WOW GREAT NEWS BRO ENJOY YOUR LIFE IN CANADA.....GOD BLESS ALL

naikabhay11

Jan 30, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaggy999 said:
SINCE MANY OF US HAVE GOT AOR AND WAITING FOR MR...........THIS WILL BE HELPFUL TO UNDERSTAND THE PROCESS BETTER AS WELL AS PROVIDE ON HOW SOME APPLICANTS LIKE ABHAY175 DON'T GET AOR.

Automated Correspondence in the Global Case Management System – Acknowledgment of Receipt for Permanent Residence Applications

Summary:

This Operational Bulletin (OB) provides instructions to Global Case Management System (GCMS) users regarding the new process to create an Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR) for overseas and in-Canada permanent residence (PR) applications.

AORs are meant to enhance proactive, timely and transparent communication with clients on the status of their application and give clients the ability to check application status.

The first phase of the AOR project includes the standardization of AORs for LOBs that already issue AORs.The new July 18, 2011, GCMS release presented an opportunity to switch from manual, paper-based AORs to automatically-generated e-mail AORs.

For overseas and in-Canada PR applications, the automated AORs will be sent to the e-mail address associated to the application for the principal applicant or authorized representative (if applicable).

Office issuing the AOR:

Since the automated AOR is triggered by the office creating the application in GCMS, the AORs will be issued in the following way:

•Because of short processing times between application creation in GCMS and eligibility letter, CIO cancels the AOR.
•The visa office must manually send an AOR to the PR applicant or authorized representative once PR file is received.

(This means that due to large workload that NDVO may skip to send AOR to applicant. But when your PR file is received by VO, the issuance of the AOR clearly indicates that the application was received at the immigration office and that a file has been created and opened. The AOR does NOT contain the assessment decision for the case. From what I understand and I maybe wrong but the working is now diff as opposed to earlier times, there is a possibility that when they issue an AOR there is also a BF'D set on that particular file. They also start working on BC once the file is recd which indicates why so many get their MR so quickly).

Note: Officers may wish not to issue AORs if case processing times are very short and assessment letter is issued within a short time after the application is received.It will not be possible to preview auto-generated e-mails for AORs . Auto-generated e-mails will not be saved in GCMS. Once the e-mail is sent, GCMS will update the status on the auto e-mail correspondence record to “Sent”.

the officer must create a separate letter/e-mail for additional documents requested in GCMS.

Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying them of changes in your application.

GUYS PLZZZZZZZ read it...........I have been reading OB nowadays frm CIC website to understand the whole process.
good info.thanks

abhijeet9k

Jan 14, 2011
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
PER - 06-03-2012
AOR Received.
28-03-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
28-03-2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2013
LANDED..........
Landed on 26-06-2013
jaggy999 said:

Summary:

Office issuing the AOR:

the officer must create a separate letter/e-mail for additional documents requested in GCMS.

Good info Jigar !! +1

Smip86

Sep 23, 2011
India-Nagpur
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2012
Doc's Request.
Sent With Application
Nomination.....
PER Received on 29-03-2012
AOR Received.
27-04-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 Band Sent with Application
File Transfer...
27-04-2012
Med's Request
Received on 07-09-2012
Med's Done....
29-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Received on 07-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 30-11-2012
LANDED..........
Planning for SEP.13
jaggy999 said:

Summary:

Office issuing the AOR:

+1 :)