Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
barackobamaisgood said:
exactly not a joke!
FYI... I sent those exact documents..yesterday..
I'll explain u ur case.........they asked updated POF and edu docs......bcos they were not completely convinced since they could see deposits larger than Rs.2 lakh in ur a/c......it raised a suspicion.....that the money is not urs

But u later clarified it out here and even provided that proof to them......as per edu docs also they wanted to be completely sure.

They won't provide u RPRF and PPR if they are not convinced completely.......NDVO does not waste time and henced it even asked u for ur medicals.

If the docs u provided satisfy them then u r well on ur way............always think logically and by the visa officers perspective.

According to me.......it can even be one of random spotchecks that NDVO do every now nd then.....U must be happy that NDVO asked u for clarification and not reject ur case outright ;).......since they ask for clarification means they just want to make sure everything is in order

DON'T WORRY WITHOUT REASON.......... :)

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It means that NDVO has encased your DD.

But for future please keep all photocopies / scanned copies in your laptop/pc...

ladhar25 said:
I DID NOT KEEP THE COPY OF DD.BUT HE TOLD ME THAT MONEY IS TRANSFERED IN NDVO ACCOUNT. WHAT IS MEAN?

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
abhijeet9k said:
Babbu veerey...I have sent a CSE yesterday....otherwise really nothing to update !!!
BTW i met Danny Morrison ( Kiwi cricket legend) yesterday in my hotel...he came bk from IPL commentary stint...He said IPL is Pagalpan!!! enjoyed it too much..
he's gone crazy nowadays.....making all kind of weird faces during IPL....nice chap

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hope you had a great time with family & friends bro.

I have some GEETA UPDAESH for you

Karam Kari jao;
fal ki Chinta Mat Karo

So keep posting man..

Regards
Rawlin

jaggy999 said:
I ws a bit busy frm few days.....hence visit the topic only twice a day.

Frm wat I know.....seminole has travel history(don't know abt Sairam and abhay175).

Frm the cases I have cme across.....I don't know wat kind of BC the visa office undertakes, but it takes some amount of time to complete. Only once they are satisfied they issue MR.

Yup babbu bhai(I know u and some other members like spartan & rawlin) always appreciate the time I spend on postin sumthin useful ......but frm the last several informative posts I have hardly got any feedback.....so frm nw on won't waste my time and post sumthin that hardly any1 goes thru.......I know u, spartan and rawlin know the process well......if any1 asks for any help would definitely provide and also provide my comments on any doubt the forum members have.....but would not definitely waste my time in postin informative posts :)

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fully agree

Barack you just need to be a bit patient. hopefully you will hear form them in couple of months...

Cheers mate.

Regards

Rawlin

jaggy999 said:
I'll explain u ur case.........they asked updated POF and edu docs......bcos they were not completely convinced since they could see deposits larger than Rs.2 lakh in ur a/c......it raised a suspicion.....that the money is not urs

But u later clarified it out here and even provided that proof to them......as per edu docs also they wanted to be completely sure.

They won't provide u RPRF and PPR if they are not convinced completely.......NDVO does not waste time and henced it even asked u for ur medicals.

If the docs u provided satisfy them then u r well on ur way............always think logically and by the visa officers perspective.

According to me.......it can even be one of random spotchecks that NDVO do every now nd then.....U must be happy that NDVO asked u for clarification and not reject ur case outright ;).......since they ask for clarification means they just want to make sure everything is in order

DON'T WORRY WITHOUT REASON.......... :)

naikabhay11

Jan 30, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends,
Me & tushar completed medicals 2day.
We started for mumbai @4 in morning b'cos of india closed for 2day.
We did not got stuked anywhere as we reached @9:30 at dr palia's clinic.
1.We gor registerd on the reception nd paid fees.
2.Taken to the lab.blood,urine samples taken.(5 minutes for 2persons)
3.Filled the forms nd completed physical checkup(blood pressure+any cuts onbody,vaccine marks+disease history frm birth+weight-hight)took approx 5-8mts each members.
4.X-ray taken of each members(30mts incluiding waiting)
Given contact no.if needed .

Now we r returning after taking some fastfood.

She is very nice dr. All facilities in house.very less waiting.
Highly recommanded dr.

Abhay

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Great Info ; Abhay

Thanks mate.

naikabhay11 said:
Hi friends,
We started for mumbai @ 4 in morning b'cos of india closed for 2day.
We did not got stuked anywhere as we reached @ 9:30 at dr palia's clinic.
3.Filled the forms nd completed physical checkup(blood pressure+any cuts onbody,vaccine marks+disease history frm birth+weight-hight)took approx 5-8mts each members.

Highly recommanded dr.

Abhay

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
naikabhay11 said:
Hi friends,
We started for mumbai @ 4 in morning b'cos of india closed for 2day.
We did not got stuked anywhere as we reached @ 9:30 at dr palia's clinic.

Highly recommanded dr.

Abhay
sahi hai bhai.........enjoy u cleared almost the last hurdle

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaggy once we get or PP back with visa & COPR then only last hurdle will be cleared as yo know that as much as we are close to PR; its hard to wait...

jaggy999 said:
sahi hai bhai.........enjoy u cleared almost the last hurdle

dudegujrat

Jan 27, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2011
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
PER feb 20 2012
AOR Received.
feb 20 2012
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
22/03/2012 and 2nd AOR
Med's Request
25 april 2012 by God`s Grace
Med's Done....
30 april 2012 and ecas updated to medical received by GOD's Grace on 7may 2012
Interview........
WAIVED OFF BY GOD'S GRACE
Passport Req..
25april 2012 with Grace of God and RPRF encashed on 16 may 2012
VISA ISSUED...
BY GOD'S GRACE 5 june DECISION MADE 8 JUNE 2012
LANDED..........
21 June 2012
ladhar25 said:
hello
please tell what u ask ur bank so that they confirm that NDVO encashed ur draft.
in my point of view:encashed draft means that money transfer in NDVO account?
Yes bro i took my DD Copy with they type dd number in system and informed me that its encashed you can also do the same as babbu bro mention before......GOD BLESS ALL

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
rawlin4bbhh said:
Jaggy once we get or PP back with visa & COPR then only last hurdle will be cleared as yo know that as much as we are close to PR; its hard to wait...
Don't think that would be a big deal.....I have always said that after PPR and RPRF......very very less chances of rejection :p It can take time to get PP back stamped .....but u will get maple leaf in ur PP sooner or later

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes; I am very mch positive. even I came to know from seniors that after getting your PER in NDVO there are no one who got rejected other than less points in MI3 all MI3 got their visa.

I hope that same trend goes & we all get or visa... Few months before & later does not mater at all..

Jai Mata di
Jai Bhole Nath
Jai Sai Ram

Please prabhu same ecas; send the MR, PPR & RPRF.

WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING

Warm Regards
Rawlin

jaggy999 said:
Don't think that would be a big deal.....I have always said that after PPR and RPRF......very very less chances of rejection :p

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
@rawlin Just remember .....if u meant to be there.....then no1 in this world will stop u :p

abhijeet9k

Jan 14, 2011
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
PER - 06-03-2012
AOR Received.
28-03-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application. Overall 8.0
File Transfer...
28-03-2012
Med's Request
04-12-2012 & RPRF Request Received
Med's Done....
3rd line updated - Meds Received 13/01/2013 & RPRF encashed 21/12/2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2013
LANDED..........
Landed on 26-06-2013
jaggy999 said:
he's gone crazy nowadays.....making all kind of weird faces during IPL....nice chap
Haha...he seemed crazy to me too... I told him about my experience of meeting Indian team during the 1st T20 match in Sydney this year ...I had bumped into Dhoni & Irfan near the hotel elevator...He said that Dhoni is a nice man and soon would enter Bollywood to make money :p