Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
I just posted my following opinion on another thread and think it may have some relevance here too besides bringing some hope for members!!

In my opinion backlog is reducing:

-Pre Feb2008 (biggest backlog) - The govt has decided to return files and reimburse fee for the cases that have not not reached SELDEC stage.

- MI-1 (Feb 2008-June 2010) second largest backlog - CIC recieved overwhelming number of approx 425,000 applications against their regular annual intake of 65000-75000 (FSW applications). This was beyond their expectations and ability to clear in one year as announced by the Minister. CIC is focussing to clear this backlog now.

- MI - 2 (June 2010-July 2011) - Occupation list reduced from 38 to 29 and max number of applications capped at 20,000, enabling them to clear these cases (within one year) as well as some backlog.

- MI-3 (July 2011 - ---) Occupation list remains same but max number of applications cap reduced from 20,000 to 10,000 enabling them to clear curent cases as well as continue clearing backlog.

Best wishes to all..

naikabhay11

Jan 30, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ibtihaj said:
Congrats......naikabhay11.......abhay175 8) 8) 8) 8)

any1 from LVO got any MR yet? LVO is out to lunch i guess
thanks dear.

@abhijeet & naaz,
Thanks bro.
All the best to both of u.

Abhay

dentist82

Dec 22, 2011
naikabhay11 said:
thanks dear.

@ abhijeet & naaz,
Thanks bro.
All the best to both of u.

Abhay
hy abhay,congratulations...
can u temme did they gave ur employer a verification call??or to u?
cheers mate!!!
congratulations once again....

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
Hi dentist, your words are so encouraging...I always advise others to be patience, but some time I loose

my temper (I know that won't bring out any good result 4 me), being a human, I feel ignored and frustrate some time!!

your words are very helpful to me,and bring up some hope and cheer on my face!! +1 to you

I wish u all best of luck for smooth and quick processing!!

ਰੱਬ ਰਾਖਾ

babbu

dentist82 said:
hey babbu mann,
dont worry bro...patience is the key here...we all will end up landing in canada...ndvo testing our nerves...i guess they are working on files who got AOR from 28/3/12 to 5/4/12...approx...ur next in line...i feel ndvo will try to finish mi3(us) by october end or max by nov start as new applicants will take approx 3 months on an average to get PER from CIO and another 25 days to reach NDVO...even if they give priority to certain noc..we will be landing by early feb/march 2013....(in worst case)...so cheerup guys and keep the forum rocking....

naikabhay11

Jan 30, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dentist82 said:
cheers mate!!!
no bro ,
No calls by god's grace-less confusion hence speedy process.
I guess very rarely MI3 applicant r getting any verification calls.
Thanks

Abhay Naik

dentist82

Dec 22, 2011
naikabhay11 said:
no bro ,
No calls by god's grace-less confusion hence speedy process.
I guess very rarely MI3 applicant r getting any verification calls.
Thanks

Abhay Naik
thanks for the reply mate...goodluck...khane ka peene ka mast rehne ka for medicalz..lol..

dudegujrat

Jan 27, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2011
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
PER feb 20 2012
AOR Received.
feb 20 2012
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
22/03/2012 and 2nd AOR
Med's Request
25 april 2012 by God`s Grace
Med's Done....
30 april 2012 and ecas updated to medical received by GOD's Grace on 7may 2012
Interview........
WAIVED OFF BY GOD'S GRACE
Passport Req..
25april 2012 with Grace of God and RPRF encashed on 16 may 2012
VISA ISSUED...
BY GOD'S GRACE 5 june DECISION MADE 8 JUNE 2012
LANDED..........
21 June 2012
babbu.mann said:
Hi dentist, your words are so encouraging...I always advise others to be patience, but some time I loose

my temper (I know that won't bring out with result), being a human, I feel ignored and frustrate some time!!

your words are very helpful to me,and bring up some hope and cheer on my face!! +1 to you

I wish u all best of luck for smooth and quick processing!!

ਰੱਬ ਰਾਖਾ

babbu
babu bro plz dont loose your temper because you will hear good news very very soon just praying for all.....GOD BLESS ALL

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yaarrooooooooooooooooooooo. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

I believe that they are having only 10000 applications to process & if they want to refuse any application then they can find any reason for rejection and reject any case for any stupid thing but canada really need immigrants to save their A** as they have 0% population growth in many areas & point few % canadian women got good fertility as compare to any part of the world even to US which also having less fertility for american women...

Now have some faith; i know it's very hard to wait & everyone is very much afraid of slow processing & reason for this waiting time (including me... )

I am very happy that we all are consoling each other & giving full support...

Wishing everyone including me to get some good news by this week.

Regards
Rawlin

dentist82 said:
cheers mate!!!

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks dude...

need everyone's prayer don't which one's will be accepted by which GOD...

LOL

dudegujrat said:
babu bro plz dont loose your temper because you will hear good news very very soon just praying for all.....GOD BLESS ALL

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
Dear Rawlin.. your words are very encouraging!! As I have said earlier, we all are human being

and frustrated easily Come on Canada..You need us in the same way...We need you !! Please give command to your VO's

to speed up the process!!

Dua'o mei yaad rakhna,I wish u all best of luck for smooth and quick processing!!

ਰੱਬ ਰਾਖਾ

babbu

rawlin4bbhh said:
Yaarrooooooooooooooooooooo. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

I believe that they are having only 10000 applications to process & if they want to refuse any application then they can find any reason for rejection and reject any case for any stupid thing but canada really need immigrants to save their A** as they have 0% population growth in many areas & point few % canadian women got good fertility as compare to any part of the world even to US which also having less fertility for american women...

I am very happy that we all are consoling each other & giving full support...

Wishing everyone including me to get some good news by this week.

Regards
Rawlin

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
thanks Dude, I wish that all of us should get Canada visa's by June 2012!!

Please pray for all...agreed with rawlin...need everyone's prayer don't which one's will be

accepted by which GOD...

Dua'o mei yaad rakhna,I wish u all best of luck for smooth and quick processing!!

ਰੱਬ ਰਾਖਾ

babbu

dudegujrat said:

dentist82

Dec 22, 2011
goodnight guys....time to knock off...atleast we had some productive day with 1 mr and 1 ndvo-b for 2 abhay"s...goodluck guys...hopefully this week is full of mr...especially babbu and naaz...
cheers guys...
c u 2morrow......

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Nite Dentist..

dentist82 said:
goodnight guys....time to knock off...atleast we had some productive day with 1 mr and 1 ndvo-b for 2 abhay"s...goodluck guys...hopefully this week is full of mr...especially babbu and naaz...
cheers guys...
c u 2morrow......

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Dear babbu.mann - I had posted this info on 26 May at http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/prejunes-get-medicial-in-aug-2012-onwards-t106037.0.html;msg1489663#msg1489663

Its ethically wrong to steal some body else's work and not at all accepted here in Canada.

babbu.mann said:
I just posted my following opinion on another thread and think it may have some relevance here too besides bringing some hope for members!!

In my opinion backlog is reducing:

-Pre Feb2008 (biggest backlog) - The govt has decided to return files and reimburse fee for the cases that have not not reached SELDEC stage.

- MI-1 (Feb 2008-June 2010) second largest backlog - CIC recieved overwhelming number of approx 425,000 applications against their regular annual intake of 65000-75000 (FSW applications). This was beyond their expectations and ability to clear in one year as announced by the Minister. CIC is focussing to clear this backlog now.

- MI - 2 (June 2010-July 2011) - Occupation list reduced from 38 to 29 and max number of applications capped at 20,000, enabling them to clear these cases (within one year) as well as some backlog.

- MI-3 (July 2011 - ---) Occupation list remains same but max number of applications cap reduced from 20,000 to 10,000 enabling them to clear curent cases as well as continue clearing backlog.

Best wishes to all..

seminole

Star Member
Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-JAN-2012
Doc's Request.
DD Encashed 20-FEB-2012
Nomination.....
PER Date 01-MAR-2012
AOR Received.
22-MAR-2012 NDVO
IELTS Request
Sent with Application 27-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
22-MAR-2012 NDVO
Med's Request
MR and PPR - NDVO issued letter 25-APR-2012 but received letter by postal mail on 06-JUN-2012
Med's Done....
Medicals done 8th June, Medicals Received in ECAS 3rd July
Passport Req..
Passport received at NDVO 2nd August
VISA ISSUED...
VISA ISSUE DATE 17-AUG, DM date 21-AUG
LANDED..........
PASSPORT RECD 29-AUG
naikabhay11 said:
Hi friends,
Very happy to share good news with all,
With the blessings of God I received MR/PPR/RPRF 2day.
Thanks to all of u for ur kind blessings.

All the best to all,prayed for all to get much awaited goo news in the week ahead.

Abhay
Many congratulations!!!