Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012

nicholas30

Champion Member
Nov 4, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TO BE SURE............Any applicants who got MR for MI3 had any verification calls from NDVO or LVO????

Hope all your comments/advice comes true that CIO decision is final.............

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
nicholas30 said:
TO BE SURE............Any applicants who got MR for MI3 had any verification calls from NDVO or LVO????

Hope all your comments/advice comes true that CIO decision is final.............

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1- Yes
2- Not final

Cic Review
• Paper based review, on the base of documents you provided to CIC.
• The officer will not request you for further documents.
• The officer will not contact for verifications to your universities, employer etc.
• He will award you points on the base of documents you provided him.
• Whole procedure takes place on the table by reviewing your documents.
• He will issue NER/PER.

VO Review
Officer will verify either your documents are correct or wrong by using his methods.
• He may verify your degrees
• He may contact your employers
• He will perform security checks
• He will issue MR etc.

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
Hi every1........already 5 new pages have been added since yesterday night :eek:

I saw ur discussion and hve to say Im a bit relieved after reading them......so a big Thank u first of all to all who contributed in providing their views.

@ spartan mota bhai is usually used in gujarati...to refer to a person who is senior to u......

@ babbubhai it does not mean u r fat ;)......its out of respect that spartan calls u dat....I hope u stay slim nd healthy all ur life

Just to clarify, I would be providing all the experience I have and would be guiding Kamaljit in preparing his appln......he sends me all the docs on email to check and I reply if anything else is reqd or nythin needs to be edited.......Im not charging him for that......just that I have been helped by many ppl in life and tis is my way of reciprocating back..........

Believe me providin help mayb not materialistic but its gives u a tremendous sense of satisfaction......old sayin karm kar fhal ki ichcha mat rakh......

best wishes to all and be positive come wat may :D

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's really nice of you Jaggy..
I prepared my application myself too so if there is anything I can help please feel free to get back to me.. :)

jaggy999 said:
Hi every1........already 5 new pages have been added since yesterday night :eek:

I saw ur discussion and hve to say Im a bit relieved after reading them......so a big Thank u first of all to all who contributed in providing their views.

@ spartan mota bhai is usually used in gujarati...to refer to a person who is senior to u......

@ babbubhai it does not mean u r fat ;)......its out of respect that spartan calls u dat....I hope u stay slim nd healthy all ur life

Just to clarify, I would be providing all the experience I have and would be guiding Kamaljit in preparing his appln......he sends me all the docs on email to check and I reply if anything else is reqd or nythin needs to be edited.......Im not charging him for that......just that I have been helped by many ppl in life and tis is my way of reciprocating back..........

Believe me providin help mayb not materialistic but its gives u a tremendous sense of satisfaction......old sayin karm kar fhal ki ichcha mat rakh......

dudegujrat

Jan 27, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2011
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
PER feb 20 2012
AOR Received.
feb 20 2012
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
22/03/2012 and 2nd AOR
Med's Request
25 april 2012 by God`s Grace
Med's Done....
30 april 2012 and ecas updated to medical received by GOD's Grace on 7may 2012
Interview........
WAIVED OFF BY GOD'S GRACE
Passport Req..
25april 2012 with Grace of God and RPRF encashed on 16 may 2012
VISA ISSUED...
BY GOD'S GRACE 5 june DECISION MADE 8 JUNE 2012
LANDED..........
21 June 2012
babbu.mann said:
Dear Members,

There is a shocking news.... as of today, 1.00 CAD=53.8131 INR,

Those who have shown the funds on nail biting calculation, need to be bit alert as CIC can demand latest POF because exchange

rate has gone up....!!!!! I always advice applicant to show 125% of required POF if possible, for hassle free processing

best of luck to all, Rabb Rakha

Babbu

thanks bro i just cleaned everything from infection oh my GOD it took 30 minutes and now i am feeling good thanks bro for your advise......yesterday my Doctor tried to do the that time it was so pain.....but not today.........wish you luck.....GOD BLESS ALL

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
rawlin4bbhh said:
That's really nice of you Jaggy..
I prepared my application myself too so if there is anything I can help please feel free to get back to me.. :)
sure thats wat we all r here for......its almost expert opinion that 1 gets out here....then y to hire a professional and pay him.....y- axis is asking abt 56k jus to prepare the appln

I don't know everythin is crystal clear on the CIC website.......just take the doc checklist and prepare ur docs

Nywayz I know most of us r in a cash crunch nd givin Rs.56k to prepare our appln when in the same amount you can pay ur processing nd ielts fees alongwid RPRF fees(for a single applicant lik me)......so I thought y nt help sum1 unconditionally, it hardly wastes any of my time

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
@ syrust mayb ur body gt immuned since u stayed for a long time in Canada ;).......every body is different and Im nt here to scare anybody, but just that ppl should be ready and take precautions........

takingchances

Star Member
Apr 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys finally i have received AOR today from NDVO.........babbu.mann please update my status.....

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
jaggy999 said:

Words of wisdom from Jaggy bro,
keep on doing your good work,
warm regards,

naikabhay11

Jan 30, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
takingchances said:
Hi guys finally i have received AOR today from NDVO.........babbu.mann please update my status.....
congrats dear,
Many good new to follow 2day nd 2moro and everyday...

God bless for next steps...

Abhay