Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
nadoutchka said:
Hello all,

I sent the initial packet to Sydney last year as NOC 7242, received letter stating not eligible because duties do not match.. I never knew they are going to be so crazy about duties.. I have 12 years of experience and have pretty much done it all.. I guess should have put exactly the ones mentioned in some list out there..I was unaware

So, now my question to dear friends is that -
Can I reapply under same category changing the duties, I can provide proof at a later stage if required stating that..has anybody done that?
or
If So which ones are the best option out there?

Please advise!!
Just visit NOC website.see ur job duties there and make ur experience letter according to duties written on website..just changr few words..best of luck

kamaljit.lote

Apr 25, 2012
Mumbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear babbu.mann ,
Here is my education & work experience so that you can provide me the right advice.
I have done my SSC in March 1991 (full time), HSC (Science) in MArch 1993
After that I was selected for Apprenticeship from siemens training centre ( 3 years full time Apprenticeship) from August 1993 to August 1996.
After Completing Apprenticeship i joined Neha Electronics for Repairs, MAintenance & Installation of Drives & PLC's (both inhouse & onsite) from March 1997 to February 1999.
After that i joined Osram limited in Sonepat in maintenance department from february 1999 to October 2000.
Again i joined Neha electronics & worked from November 2000 to March 2005.
I started doing my part time diploma (4 Years due to part time) in 2003 . I got direct admission in 2nd year as i have done 12 th science & Apprenticeship.Completed the diploma in 2006.
I worked Aplab Limited as service engineer in UPS industry from 2005 to 2008.
In 2008 i worked as a software tester for 5 months ( was not interested much).
In 2008 i joined Emerson network power as quality engineer (Field related issues).
After working there for around 6 months i joined Siemens limited in December 2008 wher i am still working in Maintenance department as a senior executive.Where all the works of NOC7242 are carried out by us also in Neha electronics & Osram we used to carry out .
This is all my education history & work experience brief kindly advice me as i have to apply for PR visa.Am i elligible?.
Jaggy has advised me to get ur opinion as he is avery good friend of mine kindly help

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
babbu bhai and all my frndz out here.......kamaljit is a friend of mine...plz help him....he wants our help very badly

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
guys .....I am not sure if kamaljit has the reqd 67 pts and my main confusion is abt his education pts....so I asked him to post it out here.....kindly help.....my request to u all

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
hi Kamaljit

I have read you details and to be honest its very complicated for me to give you my opinion.
If you check http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assess/index.asp and take the test,
at page http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assess/Education.asp
there is a para 3rd from bottom...line given below are taken from there:
Obtained a three-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship (other than university) and completed at least 15 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies

I've no Idea about your apprenticeship...was it a full time study + work experience, did you get transcripts in each semester...etc?
In my opinion, I think you need to take advice of a immigration solicitor and ask him to look after your case, bcoz they are expert and will provide you right guidance, that would include preparing your file and providing you a format for experience certificate for your NOC. I know,this gonna cost you some coins but you can save your time and they can assure if you can apply or not. Just go for a assessment
from your local immigration solicitor !!!

You have mention Sonepat in your experience, are you from Haryana?

Rabb Rakha

babbu

kamaljit.lote said:
Dear babbu.mann ,
Here is my education & work experience so that you can provide me the right advice.
I have done my SSC in March 1991 (full time), HSC (Science) in MArch 1993
After that I was selected for Apprenticeship from siemens training centre ( 3 years full time Apprenticeship) from August 1993 to
Jaggy has advised me to get ur opinion as he is avery good friend of mine kindly help

kamaljit.lote

Apr 25, 2012
Mumbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Babbu.Mann,
Apprenticeship which i have done is 3 year full time trade certificate course.
No i don't have each semester marksheet.I am from mumbai but was working in OSram limited, Sonepat haryana for sometime.
Can you give me any refference of immigration solicitor.
Thanks & Regards
Kamaljit Singh

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
thnx babbu bhai for quick reply..........kamaljit bhai is also a sardar for ur info

based on edu pts , I can determine whether his pts will be 67 or not

so all u guys, plz tell hw much pts would kamaljit get for education?

I wanted to help him and I knw u will also treat him lik our bro nd help him out wid this prob....

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Kamaljit

I would like to tell you that you have enough exp to apply but as your friend mentioned that you need to have 67 points which you can only have if you have at-least 14 years of full or equivalent to full time study..

Now the question comes.. do you have any educational certificates during your apprentice... I believe not...

If not then you need to make sure that your 4 years of part time education gives you how many hours per week... For that you need to get a transcript from your college or university.. & CIO & CIC will consider that in that way... (If possible)

check the following link:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/15-or-12-hours-is-a-fulltime-study-help-t13412.0.html
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081117162258AAOpSuq
http://education-portal.com/articles/Studying_101:_Guide_to_Studying_in_College.html
http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071106055220AAX274k

As part time work exp is also considerable... 37.5 hours are required for full time work. But if someone has 20 hours a week part time exp of 2 years it means that he will get 1+ year exp benefit.

The same should be applicable for studies... So need to check for your 4 years part time education.. as CIO also gives the points for correspondence as well as distance learning edu. study...

I would suggest to talk to some good lawyer... But before talking to them call to Abhinav.com; get an assessment from David Cohen; Y-Axis; WWICS.. This is the initial stage so that assessment will be done free of charge.. You dont need to pay anything at all. Just ask them about your part time course...

Rest everything will be ok... Be positive.. Good night for now.. :) :) :) :) :)

Regards
Rawlin

kamaljit.lote said:
Dear Babbu.Mann,
Apprenticeship which i have done is 3 year full time trade certificate course.
No i don't have each semester marksheet.I am from mumbai but was working in OSram limited, Sonepat haryana for sometime.
Can you give me any refference of immigration solicitor.
Thanks & Regards
Kamaljit Singh

syrust

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
Hi Kamaljit

according to information you have provided here

your points education would be 22 as you have diploma or trade certification.

read this on http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assess/Education.asp

Obtained a three-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship (other than university) and completed at least 15 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies (This gives you 22 Points) if you can get your Transcripts for apprenticeship or diploma

According to work experience (Neha Electronics 2000 - 2005) only two years will be counted from there since they count experience worked in last 10 years.

work experience in Aplab as Engineer (2005 - 2008) will be considered for sure

and then you started working in Siemens since 2008 (according to you your job responsibilities are of NOC 7242)

if your company will be able to give you a job letter of any position specified in

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=7242

and upon varification if it will be verified properly and truly whatever will be in your job duties and position then CIC does not have any problem to accept you under "Industrial Electrician" Category.

your points are going to be like this according to my knowledge

Education: 22
Experience: 21
IELTS: "you need 14" which is not a big deal i guess.

can you please tell us what was the major in your apprenticeship or Diploma which you did? (Electrical or Electronics)

this might be helpful

Thanks

you don't need any consultant or lawyer you can prepare your own application very well because any consultant will ask you to collect the papers and fill the forms and then they will just send them by attaching their cover letter which i think i can provide you as i have worked with a experienced consultant in Toronto.

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
thnk u guys for providin such awesum information.....I ws not wrong in tellin kamaljit to come here.

A big thank u guys....

@syrust I won't count his education pts as 22 , the simple reason being "Obtained a three-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship (other than university) AND completed at least 15 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies"

though he meets the first criteria, I'm nt sure that the 2nd criteria is also met.......the imp word out here is AND.

abhijeet9k

Jan 14, 2011
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
PER - 06-03-2012
AOR Received.
28-03-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application. Overall 8.0
File Transfer...
28-03-2012
Med's Request
04-12-2012 & RPRF Request Received
Med's Done....
3rd line updated - Meds Received 13/01/2013 & RPRF encashed 21/12/2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2013
LANDED..........
Landed on 26-06-2013
Hi Jaggy,

Kamaljit had already raised this concern of his in the forum Qorax suggested him to get professional help....

I agree to what Babbu said...we all here can give you advice but that is all humble advice in a human way.....Professional advice from immigration solicitors will be the best option for him where he just has to assess his credentials. This would save him lot of money, time and he has nothing to lose....anyhow he has plenty of time to apply till July when the list & cap gets reset....

Hope this helps bro

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
thnx abhijeet bro......point taken :)

Y-axis is askin him 2000 Rs to see if he is eligible.......so I think by payin that meagre amount, he can clarify that he has adequate points to apply for PR.

Rest he can apply all by himself.......its important to clarify his education pts coz no 1 is certain abt it.....Thnx guys once again

toshiba77

Star Member
Jul 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
AOR Received.
18-04-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with file.
File Transfer...
18-04-2012
nadoutchka said:
Hello all,

I sent the initial packet to Sydney last year as NOC 7242, received letter stating not eligible because duties do not match.. I never knew they are going to be so crazy about duties.. I have 12 years of experience and have pretty much done it all.. I guess should have put exactly the ones mentioned in some list out there..I was unaware

So, now my question to dear friends is that -
Can I reapply under same category changing the duties, I can provide proof at a later stage if required stating that..has anybody done that?
or
If So which ones are the best option out there?

Please advise!!
I applied for NOC 7242 as well in Feb and I am waiting for Medical now.. I applied for same category in 2010 twice.. Both time my application was rejected, once for duties did not matched and second time I sent the application without IELTS score. Third time I applied with the duties posted on CIC web site and with IELTS score. So, It doesn't matter how many times you got failed to get PER, you can apply in same category until you get approval.