Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
First: -03-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
jessiezz said:
congratulations to ejamal!

I have got medical exam on May 25th as well !!! I was out of town for the weekend, and just noticed the good news ;D
So glad to hear about that Jessiezz. It seems they are really coordinating everyone by PER date then. This seem to be a case of Bring Forward
date scheduling.

Now about Massoud. I noticed that he is from Iran. Since the UN embargo, many restrictions have been put upon Iranians
financial transactions. There was a Operational Bulletin about something like that a few months ago. I wonder if we have stumbled upon
our first issued with nationalities.

asbereth

Feb 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2012<br>PR Fee Charged: 05-03-2012<br>PER Received..: 21-03-2012
Doc's Request.
26-02-2013<br>In process.....: 21-03-2013
Med's Request
22-03-2013
Med's Done....
26-03-2013 <br>Med's Received: 15-04-2013 <br>Decision Made: 15-04-2013
Passport Req..
16-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2013 <br>COPR ISSUED..: 15-05-2013<br>VISA RECEIVED: 16-05-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
jessiezz said:

I have got medical exam on May 25th as well !!! I was out of town for the weekend, and just noticed the good news ;D
jessiezz, congratulations :D !!!! If it takes roughly 6 - 7 months to get medical, I think that's pretty fast already. This could be due to the fact that CPP-Ottawa, and not Buffalo, is the one to process your applications? Anyway, based on the spreadsheet, you only included RA/TA experience, right? So this is once again a confirmation that RA/TA experience does count for immigration purposes :D

TyrusX said:
So glad to hear about that Jessiezz. It seems they are really coordinating everyone by PER date then. This seem to be a case of Bring Forward
date scheduling.
If it's based on PER dates, I suppose you will be hopefully among the next batch to receive medicals then :D

kg.jadu

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
jessiezz said:

Congratulations jessiezz! The email was also from Ottawa CPC?

jessiezz

Jan 31, 2012
asbereth said:
jessiezz, congratulations :D !!!! If it takes roughly 6 - 7 months to get medical, I think that's pretty fast already. This could be due to the fact that CPP-Ottawa, and not Buffalo, is the one to process your applications? Anyway, based on the spreadsheet, you only included RA/TA experience, right? So this is once again a confirmation that RA/TA experience does count for immigration purposes :D

If it's based on PER dates, I suppose you will be hopefully among the next batch to receive medicals then :D
My application is reviewed in Ottawa.

I have only included RA/TA experience. Sounds good news to many people here :)

AF___

Star Member
Feb 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-12
Doc's Request.
09-01-13
Med's Request
22-03-13
Med's Done....
06-04-13
Passport Req..
22-11-13
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-13
jessiezz said:

congrats Jessiezz!
given the PER issue dates, hopefully I'm also in the next batch! :)

MSE

May 28, 2012
Hello People,
Congratulations to all who have got PER and MED requests.
I have a question regarding the settlement fund. I am planning to apply with my spouse, so it would be 14K for me. Is it okay to show my scholarship+TA+RA as settlement fund? Is there anyone who have done so?

Regards.

MR_NAWAZ

Mar 22, 2012
jessiezz said:
My application is reviewed in Ottawa.

I have only included RA/TA experience. Sounds good news to many people here :)

Hi Jessiezz,
congrats. May we know about the fund you show on the bank letter was just the amount you have or you showed transactions as well?

MR_NAWAZ

Mar 22, 2012
TyrusX said:
date scheduling.

Now about Massoud. I noticed that he is from Iran. Since the UN embargo, many restrictions have been put upon Iranians
financial transactions. There was a Operational Bulletin about something like that a few months ago. I wonder if we have stumbled upon
our first issued with nationalities.

Jessiezz, congrats.
May we know you funding letter was just showing the amount you have in bank acc or also you showed the transactions history?

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
MSE said:
Hello People,
Congratulations to all who have got PER and MED requests.
I have a question regarding the settlement fund. I am planning to apply with my spouse, so it would be 14K for me. Is it okay to show my scholarship+TA+RA as settlement fund? Is there anyone who have done so?

Regards.
I'm not sure what you mean here. You have to show that you have 14k saved on your bank account. That is it. You can write a cover letter and explain the origin of the funds as well, in our case we can state that we will
probably still hold a scholarship if the process doesn't take forever and you can land before 2020. But you need to have that money, it is a requirement.

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
a_nashed said:
Hi
can you add me to the spread sheet

I applied in April 30, 2012
got the PER at May 08

Thanks
Please post all in the information requested.

GeoCanadian

Star Member
Mar 28, 2012
Nanaimo, BC, Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2012
Doc's Request.
08-04-2013
AOR Received.
PER receieved on 05-APR-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application (band 8.5)
File Transfer...
Transferred from Buffelo to Ottawa
Med's Request
10-05-2013
Med's Done....
24-05-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 19, 2013
LANDED..........
December 6, 2013
TyrusX said:
NO, it seems like we are not getting AOR, going directly to requests, methinks.
BIG HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO HAVE RECEIVED MEDICAL REQUESTS! What a great development of events! I do agree with TyrusX - it seems that AOR (Acknoledgment of Receipt) have become absolete with this new stream/process. We shall await for the medical requests as the next step, not some AORs... :p

I am so happy... ;D

a_nashed

Star Member
May 12, 2012
Please, post your dates, nationality, number of applicants, ecas status, and kind of work experience.
Hi Again

Nationality : Egypt
Number of applicants : 2 + 1 Canadian
E-cas : In process (package received on 30 April)
Work Experience: TA/RA (3 years) + Experience form Egypt
PER : May 08

Thanks

MSE

May 28, 2012
TyrusX said:
I'm not sure what you mean here. You have to show that you have 14k saved on your bank account. That is it. You can write a cover letter and explain the origin of the funds as well, in our case we can state that we will
probably still hold a scholarship if the process doesn't take forever and you can land before 2020. But you need to have that money, it is a requirement.
Hi TyrusX,
Thanks for your reply. My point was - I'll get 14K in the form of scholarship+TA+RA over the next 1 year for my living. If I can manage supporting documents for this claim from my university, will it serve as an alternative to the bank balance?

cdhbamboo

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
GeoCanadian said:
BIG HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO HAVE RECEIVED MEDICAL REQUESTS! What a great development of events! I do agree with TyrusX - it seems that AOR (Acknoledgment of Receipt) have become absolete with this new stream/process. We shall await for the medical requests as the next step, not some AORs... :p

I am so happy... ;D
Congratulations to Jessiezz and Ejamal. It is a refreshing news in the summer. BTW, how many days do they request to finish the Medical examination? 45 or 30?