Passport Req..
13 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
20 February 2015
LANDED..........
27 February 2015
zorroo said:
Congratulations Ace_2012! :D
Thank you! I was getting very impatient!

Viva2014

Jun 10, 2014
Ghgh2014 said:
Got PPR 14:09 PST today. On my way to Canadapost :)
I have a gut feeling saph and arian would get it soon too :)

Timeline:
App received CIC on: Jan. 10, 2014.
CC Charged: Feb. 16, 2014.
Medical / RPRF requested; Sept. 9, 2014. (Second line appeared)
Medical submitted: Oct. 29, 2014.
Third line appeared: Feb. 9, 2015.
PPR: Feb. 13, 2015. (It has been one good year...)
Number of applicants: 2
Nationality: Iran

Congrats and +1

Dark_Diamond

Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC_Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
blackrock said:
Congratulations for getting PPR, my time line also matches with you i hope to get PPR soon, lets see now

I am sure that you will get it very soon blackrock. Most of us who have had the same timeline got it. You will receive it very soon :) i know it is very difficult to wait. It was for me. But it will come soon :) maybe today or next week.

Dark_Diamond

Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC_Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
It seems that today all the Iranians got ppr. Congratulations to them especially Ace 2012 who helped me a lot.

My best wishes for Arian-arian and saph.
I hope you get it soon. Wiating is not easy and I know how difficult it is for you. But I am sure you will receive it soon :)

Dark_Diamond

Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC_Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
arian_arian said:
Congratulations to all who got PPR. Lets hope everyone get it soooooon!
You should receive it soon. Thanks for your previous help and advice

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wowwww! Many congrats! It came on a Friday 13th :eek: and right on to celebrate Valentine day!

Many congrats to all who got PPR today!

Dark_Diamond said:
I have just received ppr :)

Dark_Diamond

Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC_Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
pepe84 said:
Wowwww! Many congrats! It came on a Friday 13th :eek: and right on to celebrate Valentine day!

Many congrats to all who got PPR today!
Many thanks pepe for your valuable advices and presious energy.

Hisham984

Jul 8, 2014
It is good that they mentioned what type of documents you can provide. Usually they are very vague in their response. Can you provide them with one of what they suggested? Check your inbox

formal_verification said:
Dear Seniors,

I have received PER on 14 January and today I have received additional document request.
Actually, I live in Montreal and I put ontario as intended province. So officer asked to show the
intention that I will not stay in Quebec.

In my application, I have included my intention to stay outside of quebec, by one letter by myself,
letter from my current supervisor stating that he intends to leave quebec because of the scope of
his research in companies in Toronto and he mentioned most of his graduated students are working in Toronto.

I think they ignored my these documents. Now my situation is I am close to graduation, i.e., I am writing my thesis
and hope for the defence in MAY or June.

I need seniors advice please, Following is the email:

------------------
I am writing you this letter to express a concern regarding your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Federal Skilled Worker Class.

As per Regulation 75(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, the Federal Skilled Worker Class is prescribed as a class of persons who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to economically establish themselves and who intend to reside in a province other than the Province of Quebec. Although you indicated on your application form that you intend to reside in Toronto, Ontario, you currently live in Montreal, Quebec. I am concerned that you do not intend to live in a province other than the Province of Quebec.

Therefore, please submit information and/or documentation that would allay this concern within 30 days from the date of this letter. Documents could include a lease or job offers/acceptance outside of the province of Quebec. Please ensure that you quote the file number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit. If you do not to respond with additional information and/or documentation, or if your submission does not allay this concern, your application may be refused.

------------------

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please follow the advice from Hisham984 as he succeded in this regard.

Please note that showing appartment lease, thesis defense date, or personal letters to express your intention to live outside Quebec may not be sufficient to convince a visa officer. You may want to find a posdoc possition outside Quebec, prove you never learned French, declare you never applied for CSQ, and show a supervisor letter expressing his or her committment to authorize you to write your thesis outside Quebec while your PR application is in process. Read previous posts from Hisham984 and you will see that permanent resident visas cannot be issued to FSW applicants currently living in Quebec. You must leave Quebec before becoming a permanent resident.

formal_verification said:
Dear Seniors,

I have received PER on 14 January and today I have received additional document request.
Actually, I live in Montreal and I put ontario as intended province. So officer asked to show the
intention that I will not stay in Quebec.

In my application, I have included my intention to stay outside of quebec, by one letter by myself,
letter from my current supervisor stating that he intends to leave quebec because of the scope of
his research in companies in Toronto and he mentioned most of his graduated students are working in Toronto.

I think they ignored my these documents. Now my situation is I am close to graduation, i.e., I am writing my thesis
and hope for the defence in MAY or June.

I need seniors advice please, Following is the email:

------------------
I am writing you this letter to express a concern regarding your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Federal Skilled Worker Class.

As per Regulation 75(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, the Federal Skilled Worker Class is prescribed as a class of persons who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to economically establish themselves and who intend to reside in a province other than the Province of Quebec. Although you indicated on your application form that you intend to reside in Toronto, Ontario, you currently live in Montreal, Quebec. I am concerned that you do not intend to live in a province other than the Province of Quebec.

Therefore, please submit information and/or documentation that would allay this concern within 30 days from the date of this letter. Documents could include a lease or job offers/acceptance outside of the province of Quebec. Please ensure that you quote the file number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit. If you do not to respond with additional information and/or documentation, or if your submission does not allay this concern, your application may be refused.

------------------

Eagle2014

Nov 2, 2014
Hi All,

After ordering GCMS, should we wait until 1 month for it to be active. I have just received file number, and registered. Which address should we track it?

Thanks in advance