13-04-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2016
LANDED..........
29-08-2016
sj_naija said:
Procedural fairness letter is just a letter given to an applicant to clear the doubts of the officer in charge of the application. Just a chance to explain certain things to the officer.
I hope ur friend was able to provide what was enquired from him. Detailed information about work, like roles, annual salary and other benefits. Cos that will be evaluated with what he/she has in account, reason for asking for salary account. Just relax and pray, it will end well by God's Grace.
I received one too exactly 5 days after AOR and provided a response on April 25th but nothing yet. I'm unable to say how soon you'll get a response but as sj_naija said your friend should give a very thorough response to dispel any doubts. Look at the requirements carefully and provide a detailed, accurate response. He shouldn't just send the same documents

All the best

papapsi

Feb 28, 2016
Accra
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-04-2016
File Transfer...
16-04-2016
Med's Done....
13-04-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2016
LANDED..........
29-08-2016
MRELLA said:
A friend received procedural fairness letter to supply salary account and letter of employment .and he has supplied last week.
1. What is the implication of Procedural fairness letter?
2.How soon can they answer him?
I need ur suggeation
I hope he provided a thorough and updated response? Procedural Fairness is just for the officer to clear some doubts before taking a final decision. It affords the applicant to opportunity to clear their doubts.

In terms of response I've been waiting for a month since I provided my response. When it comes to CIC it is difficult to formularize time. Ask him to pray and then let's see. I'll share if I get a response. Some people have said that if you are given 30 days to respond they are not likely to review your application until that period elapses. He will be fine.

God bless

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sj_naija said:
Pre departure session by international orientation for migration. Some people receive prior to PPR, some did with PPR.
Hello sj_naija,

How did the IOM went please your experience.

Thanks.

sj_naija

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Aroms said:
Hello sj_naija,

How did the IOM went please your experience.

Thanks.
Just registered as directed by the mail from AVO, still waiting for when the session will be fixed for me. I was just given a registration number after registering. Any news from your end?

sj_naija

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Confused with how AVO now operates. First got PPR with other documents request, then got invitation for Pre-departure session with IOM, next got an update in mycic account today; background check in progress. Is this normal, I mean I tot its other way round. ;D

papapsi

Feb 28, 2016
Accra
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-04-2016
File Transfer...
16-04-2016
Med's Done....
13-04-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2016
LANDED..........
29-08-2016
sj_naija said:
Confused with how AVO now operates. First got PPR with other documents request, then got invitation for Pre-departure session with IOM, next got an update in mycic account today; background check in progress. Is this normal, I mean I tot its other way round. ;D
AVO like CIC/IRCC remains a mystery. AVO was known to be one of the fastest but has now started issuing Procedural Fairness. Let's keep faith. In God's good time the portal will open to us.

Exalted1

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
XX72
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2015
Doc's Request.
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Med's Request
With ITA 13-Jan-2016
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Interview........
BG in progress 8-june-2016
Passport Req..
18-05-2016 Sent 23-05-2016 Arrived AVO 26-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-6-2016
LANDED..........
In progress
Out of curiosity, please what kind of questions are asked if an interview is required and why is it skipped for some but not others.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sj_naija said:
Just registered as directed by the mail from AVO, still waiting for when the session will be fixed for me. I was just given a registration number after registering. Any news from your end?
Not yet, Still hopeful.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sj_naija said:
This system is quite different from those guys that where process in April and the previous months.

xls

Mar 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
File Transfer...
12-12-2016
Med's Done....
24-10-2016
Passport Req..
28-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2017
LANDED..........
17-10-2017
Guys,

How are you all doing? I see so many new things coming from AVO. I don't know if to call it innovation. Lol! But the session with IOM is quite interesting. I attended in Lagos (not requested by cic or anyone, just felt like)

As per my lost passport, still trying to get a replacement passport which can only be issued by immigration HQ in Abuja. AVO still haven't replied email, but I called cic call centre and was told to send my new passport, COPR, police report and an explanation letter to the issuing VO (Accra).

So will do that immediately I get the new passport, hopefully this week. I have had to cancel my flight and leave it open. Was scheduled to land this week. Well everything happens for a reason.

papapsi

Feb 28, 2016
Accra
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-04-2016
File Transfer...
16-04-2016
Med's Done....
13-04-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2016
LANDED..........
29-08-2016
xls said:
Guys,

How are you all doing? I see so many new things coming from AVO. I don't know if to call it innovation. Lol! But the session with IOM is quite interesting. I attended in Lagos (not requested by cic or anyone, just felt like)

As per my lost passport, still trying to get a replacement passport which can only be issued by immigration HQ in Abuja. AVO still haven't replied email, but I called cic call centre and was told to send my new passport, COPR, police report and an explanation letter to the issuing VO (Accra).

So will do that immediately I get the new passport, hopefully this week. I have had to cancel my flight and leave it open. Was scheduled to land this week. Well everything happens for a reason.
Anything but innovation now bro. Frustration may be? Good to hear you'll get your passport this week and from the response you got from CIC it should be a pretty straightforward process. We do need some good news as that's become scarce.

All the best!

sj_naija

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
xls said:
Guys,

[/quote

This is great news, at least something positive. God will completely solve it.

hezeb

Jan 4, 2016
Lagos, Nigeria.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sj_naija said:
Yeah...I think all of this is quite normal. Expect to get your pick-up mail in the next couple of days. I can infer that they batch process visas and issue to all in the batch. Got the invitation to the IOM session too.

hezeb

Jan 4, 2016
Lagos, Nigeria.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xls said:
Guys,

Good to know you are making progress with getting a new visa issued, @XLS. Hopefully, you can come out of this with not much bruise than the lesson learnt. If I were you though, I would treat that account officer with more than the usual dose of suspicion going forward.

For those waiting for visa and intent on getting PTA, do note that your account officer DOES NOT need to keep your passport to process PTA on your behalf. They can sight the original and make a photocopy.

I can only imagine how much trouble XLS has been through because of an account officer that is at best careless and irresponsible, and at worst a thief.

Aby444

Oct 10, 2014
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016
Hello Family,

I'm still expecting pick up mail but I got an update on mycic yesterday. They have changed the status of my application to Approved.

Please if anyone knows how I can get an affordable ticket to Edmonton that will be much appreciated.