Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jideomoba said:
Hi Aroms,

You do not need to carry any cash with you when go to land. A bank statement showing the funds claimed or bank draft as you thought will do just fine, If you do want to carry cash above USD 10k (I wouldn't), make sure you declare it at MMIA/Abuja/PH airport ( I would avoid this scenario by carrying less cash- Naija wahala) and also at your port of entry in Canada (very crucial).

My experience- settlement funds was not asked by the immigration Officer when we landed in Canada (your case may be different ) but I carried about USD 4k (PTA I could purchase at that time) with my bank statements.

Wishing you best of luck as you prepare to land
@Jide, No bi lie, Nija wahala is to much I will probably cary $5k for family of 4 with other financail document.
Hope u re enjoying ur self over there?

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jideomoba said:
Hi Aroms,

You do not need to carry any cash with you when go to land. A bank statement showing the funds claimed or bank draft as you thought will do just fine, If you do want to carry cash above USD 10k (I wouldn't), make sure you declare it at MMIA/Abuja/PH airport ( I would avoid this scenario by carrying less cash- Naija wahala) and also at your port of entry in Canada (very crucial).

My experience- settlement funds was not asked by the immigration Officer when we landed in Canada (your case may be different ) but I carried about USD 4k (PTA I could purchase at that time) with my bank statements.

Wishing you best of luck as you prepare to land
@Jide, No bi lie, Nija wahala is to much I will probably cary $5k for family of 4 with other financial document.
Hope you're enjoying yourself over there?

papapsi

Feb 28, 2016
Accra
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-04-2016
File Transfer...
16-04-2016
Med's Done....
13-04-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2016
LANDED..........
29-08-2016
Wishing everyone good success this week. May the PPRs rain and those landing do so safely. May those expecting their passports back receive them and may the missing passport be recovered. May stagnant applications move and those move hasten on

All the best brethren.

Reactions: Jn198

sj_naija

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
papapsi said:
Wishing everyone good success this week. May the PPRs rain and those landing do so safely. May those expecting their passports back receive them and may the missing passport be recovered. May stagnant applications move and those move hasten on

All the best brethren.

Amen

MRELLA

Jan 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
GHANA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 NOVEMBER 2015
Nomination.....
16 DEC 2015
AOR Received.
16 FEB 2016
sj_naija said:
Just got a mail from AVO to attend IOM session. No pick up mail yet.
When was your AOR check your profile you should have PPR soon

Nebs

Star Member
Sep 8, 2015
papapsi said:

All the best brethren.
Amen!!

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
papapsi said:

All the best brethren.
Amen oooohhhh!!

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sj_naija said:
Just got a mail from AVO to attend IOM session. No pick up mail yet.
Congrats any way, please what is IOM session?
Please elaborate.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today is 2 weeks AVO received my application,
I'm yet to receive any form of information from them. hopefully I get feedback this week.

sj_naija

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Aroms said:
Congrats any way, please what is IOM session?
Please elaborate.

Pre departure session by international orientation for migration. Some people receive prior to PPR, some did with PPR.

MRELLA

Jan 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
GHANA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 NOVEMBER 2015
Nomination.....
16 DEC 2015
AOR Received.
16 FEB 2016
sj_naija said:
Pre departure session by international orientation for migration. Some people receive prior to PPR, some did with PPR.
A friend received procedural fairness letter to supply salary account and letter of employment .and he has supplied last week.
1. What is the implication of Procedural fairness letter?
2.How soon can they answer him?
I need ur suggeation

sj_naija

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
MRELLA said:
A friend received procedural fairness letter to supply salary account and letter of employment .and he has supplied last week.
1. What is the implication of Procedural fairness letter?
2.How soon can they answer him?
I need ur suggeation

Procedural fairness letter is just a letter given to an applicant to clear the doubts of the officer in charge of the application. Just a chance to explain certain things to the officer.
I hope ur friend was able to provide what was enquired from him. Detailed information about work, like roles, annual salary and other benefits. Cos that will be evaluated with what he/she has in account, reason for asking for salary account. Just relax and pray, it will end well by God's Grace.