Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017 (ITA)
AOR Received.
07-02-2017
MJ009 said:
you can do 1 thing.
First you have to take employment letter from you employer as earliest as possible, say 15th dec but in the letter the date should be 24 dec 2014. because you will complete your 1 year exp on 23rd dec.

Now suppose the full application package is ready on that day. Such as, CEC forms are filled out, IELTS result is attached all the necessary docs, etc. Basically you prepare the whole application set.

Now the biggest challenge would be sending that application to Nova Scotia. Because even if you use express post, this is holiday season and it will take at leaast 3-5 business days. So assuming your application will reach on or after 1 st january.

To avoid this , you have to take that application with you. and fly to Nova Scotia and submit that application to CIC.

Good luck with your application.
Hi there,
I am a bit confused guys and need your help friends.
I started working on 7th Oct, 2013 on my Off Campus Work Permit and my Post Grad Work Permit was issued on 24th Oct, 2013 which is going to expire on this Thursday. i am on Implied status.
I went back to India on an unpaid vacation of 25 days.
I worked on my OCWP for 17 days. Should I count those 17 days or not guys?
All replies are appericiated.

canadacec123

Feb 10, 2014
Toronto - Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 20, 2013
AOR Received.
February 11, 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application.
Med's Request
August 28, 2014
Med's Done....
September 05, 2014
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
November 04, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 19, 2014
LANDED..........
November 25, 2014
jan17th said:
Hi there,
I am a bit confused guys and need your help friends.
I started working on 7th Oct, 2013 on my Off Campus Work Permit and my Post Grad Work Permit was issued on 24th Oct, 2013 which is going to expire on this Thursday. i am on Implied status.
I went back to India on an unpaid vacation of 25 days.
I worked on my OCWP for 17 days. Should I count those 17 days or not guys?
All replies are appericiated.
If your graduation date on the college letter is before Oct 7, 2013 then yes you can count those days. In general for OCWP holder, all work experience gained on OCWP after graduation date will count as eligible work experience.

lannguyen

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Schedule A 13-06-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2016
Med's Done....
16-05-2016
Passport Req..
02-11-2016
Im not sure if what im going to ask is relevant to the topic lol. Im wondering about the one year 12 months experience. My contract with my current employer is from nov27,2013-nov26,2014. So it will end after nov 26. Does it count as one year as the requirement. Or it has to be until nov27. But im not working with them anymore starting nov27

I know it may sound silly but i dont want my application to be rejected for that reason.

rifsim1216

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
I came Canada as an international student. Currently on a 3 years of post graduation work permit. 6 months back i got married back home. Now i am eligible for P.R under CEC as i have completed 1 year of my field experience. Today i had an appointment with lawyer regarding me and my spouse(currently back home) for further procedure. i asked him 2 questions whether i should call my wife on open work permit dependent visa or i should apply P.R first.

Lawyer suggested me to apply for P.R and told to mention her as Accompanying spouse. He further told based on this application you and your spouse will get P.R. and she ill be able to join me to Canada.

Based on your experience whats your opinion? either to apply for open work permit , or P.R application.
really confused with all different suggestions. Hope to see your reply soon.

even my question is as i am eligible for P.R can i apply for my p.r and also apply for her open work permit from back home parallel. i mean to say parallel procedure

Thanks.