>>>>>>AOR November 2022<<<<<<<**Join Here**

houzhou1988

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
Hi all, just want to know if someone has the same situation? thx

inland eepnp

ITA: Nov 9 2022
AOR: Nov 14 2022
BIO linked on Nov 18, but so far the medical still shows ' we don't need your...'

is this normal?
I think we are in the same boat, I am also inland eepnp, my AOR is Nov 17, and my BIO linked today Dec 1, but the BIO part still shows "we do not need your fingerprints", may I ask what's yours showing?

The medical still shows ' we don't need your...', same to yours.

I heard that for inland applicants, recently it's slower than out-land applicants.

juhi2020

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
hi guys,
I got my masters evaluated by IQAS without submitting my bachelors since only the highest degree was asked
should i also submit bachelor's marksheets and degree in the Education section after ITA? or only masters degree and marksheets is enough

TIA!!

NDK12

Dec 1, 2022
I think we are in the same boat, I am also inland eepnp, my AOR is Nov 17, and my BIO linked today Dec 1, but the BIO part still shows "we do not need your fingerprints", may I ask what's yours showing?

The medical still shows ' we don't need your...', same to yours.

I heard that for inland applicants, recently it's slower than out-land applicants.
Same. Did you use new or old medical

Raj0411

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
hi guys,
I got my masters evaluated by IQAS without submitting my bachelors since only the highest degree was asked
should i also submit bachelor's marksheets and degree in the Education section after ITA? or only masters degree and marksheets is enough

TIA!!
Hi,
I had similar situation like you.Master’s evaluated by IQAS. For a safer side i uploaded both Bachelors and Master’s Marksheet and degree.

Reactions: CoolUk2
D

Deleted member 1006777

It’s okay, I just helped someone with late OCT AOR to get GCMS notes. Apparently, that’s the only way to get real updates, not the data in front of us.
LOL you sound like you're mad at me xD

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
LOL you sound like you're mad at me xD
LOL, NO! I was being sarcastic. He's last week October AOR and wanted to get GCMS notes as it's been 2 weeks since medical passed and GU1, I told him it's normal within the timeframe, but since Usain Bold ran 100m once in 9.58 Seconds, he thinks, he should too be able to run in 10 Seconds. So I helped him with GCMS notes link of the most expensive service I can find :)

houzhou1988

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
Let’s see
Hi quick question, have you received an email from IRCC after your biometrics linked to your PR application?

My bio was linked yesterday, and today I received from IRCC an email that "we have updated you application status", but when I logged in, nothing shows up.

Thanks,

D

Deleted member 1006777

Hi quick question, have you received an email from IRCC after your biometrics linked to your PR application?

My bio was linked yesterday, and today I received from IRCC an email that "we have updated you application status", but when I logged in, nothing shows up.

Thanks,
That's called a ghost update. Ignore it. It doesn't mean anything. Now just chill until you get an ADR, and if you're really desperate for an update, order GCMS notes after 4 or 5 months. Everything else is noise.

houzhou1988

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
That's called a ghost update. Ignore it. It doesn't mean anything. Now just chill until you get an ADR, and if you're really desperate for an update, order GCMS notes after 4 or 5 months. Everything else is noise.
Thanks for your explanation, I have not passed the medical (someone submitted later than me has passed), can I call IRCC to ask whether they are working on my medical, I am worried that calling them will affect my application

D

Deleted member 1006777

Thanks for your explanation, I have not passed the medical (someone submitted later than me has passed), can I call IRCC to ask whether they are working on my medical, I am worried that calling them will affect my application
You can call them if you want, but it's a little silly to do so. That being said, it won't positively or negatively impact your file. You're overthinking things this early into your app. You got a biometrics invitation letter so your medicals are likely passed, from what I know.

someone submitted later than me has passed
That's completely irrelevant. Someone else's file has nothing to do with yours. Things are not processed linearly.

houzhou1988

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
Thanks again, I did not receive the BIL, they just linked my biometrics (collected for study permit) to my EE application, so I am not sure what it means.

I know I was overthinking about my application, but I need to get my PR by next September, so it's so stressful for me to wait everyday.