+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JAN 2016 - let's get together

blu-boy

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
RBatista said:
I think it changes when you get your passport back with the visa stamp
Congrats RBatista I saw your post yesterday!!!

So Yours is also Review In Progress in My CIC ?

blu-boy

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Sunny16 said:
I have Nomination from OINP for Human Capital Priorities Stream and my Nomination is gonna expire on 18th June :( :(
Did you Get GCMS notes Sunny? I would suggest just apply for one via visafile.info or if you have friends in Canada they can apply on your behalf. Check it out

Sunny16

Feb 22, 2016
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blu-boy said:
Did you Get GCMS notes Sunny? I would suggest just apply for one via visafile.info or if you have friends in Canada they can apply on your behalf. Check it out

I had applied my first notes on 5th May and received them on 1st June. They say that my file has been transferred to NDVO. Also i could see only Medicals and Criminality as PASSES and ELIGIBILITY and SECURITY as NOT STARTED as of now.

Now i have again ordered another notes on 6th June.

GAVEN985

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Haryana
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2015
Doc's Request.
13-01-2016
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-1-2016
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2016
Caceeholic said:
I am a silent member of this group.
Received my PPR today.
I am CEC Inland with LMIA.

Timeline
AOR Jan 5 .2016
BG in Progress. Jun 3.2016
PPR Jun 8. 2016

Thanks to all of you .
Best of luck to all those who are awaiting PPR.
Congratulations

AB3087

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Sunny16 said:
I had applied my first notes on 5th May and received them on 1st June. They say that my file has been transferred to NDVO. Also i could see only Medicals and Criminality as PASSES and ELIGIBILITY and SECURITY as NOT STARTED as of now.

Now i have again ordered another notes on 6th June.
Hi I am pnp outland..
Aor 26 Jan
Onpnp

GAVEN985

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Haryana
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2015
Doc's Request.
13-01-2016
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-1-2016
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2016
bhavin_business said:
I have got my golden email.

AOR Jan 15th
BGC in progress June 7th
PPR June 8th

CEC Inland

Thanks everyone on this forum. This is superb example of use of technology.

Congratulations

dyv

May 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-12-2015
AOR Received.
27-01-2016
File Transfer...
13-04-2016
Med's Done....
28-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-07-2016
Sunny16 said:
I am PNP Outland AOR 29 JAN and still no PPR i don't know why people say that PNP are the first ones to get PPR. :'( :'(
I'm SINP Outland, AOR - Jan 27...Still waiting. I ordered my GCMS notes on May 12...and still waiting ;D

shahkunalm

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2016
Mutenye said:
Hi,

I just received a letter in my email:

I live in Canada and have a passport from a visa exempt country. None of my circumstances have changed... I also had paid my PRF upfront. They have my photos etc. already and uploaded. Is this the final decision? Do I just not answer as I have all the things listed in the email already done? Nothing has changed on my CIC profile so I'm a little confused...

Thanks

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION

If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform us immediately via email CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.

· Changes in your mailing address
· Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;
· Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
· Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
· You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.

STEP 2: DETERMINE IF YOU NEED TO SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S)

· Determine if you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada, by checking this website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas-all.asp.

· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child. Please note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if:

o You have a valid Canadian temporary residence visa.
o You are a permanent resident of the U.S.A AND holder of passport from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada.

· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada, you will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please do not send your original passport(s). Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months.

***Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must have an ordinary passport.***

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

1. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

3. One self-addressed, pre-paid envelope with your complete mailing address so that we can return your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents.

4. One copy of this letter.

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

· If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please send an email to us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is the most convenient for you. Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.

· If you have a mailing address in Canada:
- The self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope must be from Canada Post. Please note that we will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier.
- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:
CPC – Ottawa – PR
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

· If you have a mailing address in the U.S.A.:
- The self-addressed, pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A.
- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:
CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

Please note that incorrect mailing addresses could result in your passport(s) being lost. Do not forget your apartment number and postal code. Our office accepts no responsibility for documents lost in the mail. We do not return passports by regular mail.

Regards,

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Government of Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

There are free online and in-person services offered by designated settlement service providers that you and your family may be able to access to help prepare you for life in Canada. Visit our website to learn more http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-services.asp.
*************************************************************************************
Congratulations!!

shahkunalm

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2016
AltaBcCan said:
Finally !!!!! The wait is over !!

PPR it is !! :D :D

Got email only... 'cpco final request' ready for visa.. Nothing in my cic
Congratulations!! Pray Hard for us as well..

shahkunalm

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2016
Caceeholic said:
I am a silent member of this group.
Received my PPR today.
I am CEC Inland with LMIA.

Timeline
AOR Jan 5 .2016
BG in Progress. Jun 3.2016
PPR Jun 8. 2016

Thanks to all of you .
Best of luck to all those who are awaiting PPR.
Congratulations!! Pray Hard for us as well..