+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JAN 2016 - let's get together

sunshinejan

Jul 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to all PPR holders! Seems like it hasn't rained much on FSW outlanders so far.
Only pnp and other inland categories have been getting ppr recently.

Guys is it true that PPRs usually come tuesdays and thursdays?

kaulvirus

Star Member
Nov 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dyv said:
Hey guys,

I need your opinion. I submitted my application without paying RPRF. I paid the application fee only. I have not received a request for RPRF yet... Is it ok if pay it right now? Does paying it prior to the request have any difficulties that I should be aware of? Waiting is killing me :-[

Thank you for your help in advance!
I was in the same boat. Never paid RPRF. Then later on I paid it thru this link (https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do). I downloaded the pdf and sent it through CSE. A month later I got the PPR request. Was never asked to upload a RPRF again, was never requested to pay either. I just went ahead and did it. Although, I did get a letter from IRCC telling me they had received my info and had updated their record. All the Best.

Reactions: tobs

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dyv said:
Hey guys,

I need your opinion. I submitted my application without paying RPRF. I paid the application fee only. I have not received a request for RPRF yet... Is it ok if pay it right now? Does paying it prior to the request have any difficulties that I should be aware of? Waiting is killing me :-[

Thank you for your help in advance!
It is suggested to wait for them to request you. If you choose to prior to request.

The method to pay would be the same., However, you would have to send the receipt via CSE rather than uploading to your MyCIC account to the new placeholder.

kaulvirus

Star Member
Nov 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunshinejan said:
Congrats to all PPR holders! Seems like it hasn't rained much on FSW outlanders so far.
Only pnp and other inland categories have been getting ppr recently.

Guys is it true that PPRs usually come tuesdays and thursdays?
I received it in the morning today (wednesday). Also, I think the way it works is that PNP gets first priority, then CEC and then FSW inland. I think FSW outland have their own thing going on as most likely CIC outsources their application to local visa offices.

Star Member
Sep 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-10-2015
Nomination.....
OINP-7-16-2015-Declined it
Hi guys,

Just received the PPR request today. See my bio for details.
CEC inland, no pnp, no LMIA.

Guys keep the faith, PPR soon come.
Good luck to you all and big thank you to the kindest strangers on the block.

dontelother

Oct 27, 2014
Earth!
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2016
Nomination.....
Dec-2015
AOR Received.
Jan-2016
Med's Done....
Jan-2016
Congratulations everyone! Counting days for me! Please don't forget to pray for us!

dyv

May 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-12-2015
AOR Received.
27-01-2016
File Transfer...
13-04-2016
Med's Done....
28-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-07-2016
kaulvirus said:
I was in the same boat. Never paid RPRF. Then later on I paid it thru this link (https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do). I downloaded the pdf and sent it through CSE. A month later I got the PPR request. Was never asked to upload a RPRF again, was never requested to pay either. I just went ahead and did it. Although, I did get a letter from IRCC telling me they had received my info and had updated their record. All the Best.
Thank you so much, kaulvirus! Such a relief to read your massage. I'm doing it today. And congrats for your PPR ;)

riasat.abir

Aug 9, 2012
Burnaby
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2015-12-17
AOR Received.
2016-02-22
Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
kaulvirus said:
I received it in the morning today (wednesday). Also, I think the way it works is that PNP gets first priority, then CEC and then FSW inland. I think FSW outland have their own thing going on as most likely CIC outsources their application to local visa offices.
FSW inlanders have the lowest priority, even less than the outlanders :(

Leptin

Mar 1, 2016
hi everyone,
In the PPR email, I was asked to send a couple photos and a copy of my passport to the visa office.
I am from a country that is exempt from entry visa.
What are the next steps ? Can expect to get a PR proof from the visa office ?
can I already land in Canada ?

thanks for your help

redfox05

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
United Kingdom
NOC Code......
2173 Software engineers and designers
App. Filed.......
25/01/2016
AOR Received.
25/01/2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29/01/2016
Passport Req..
07/06/2016
VISA ISSUED...
06/2016 (Not exact for security)
LANDED..........
07/2016 (Not exact for security)
Leptin said:
hi everyone,
In the PPR email, I was asked to send a couple photos and a copy of my passport to the visa office.

thanks for your help

No you don't have PR until you get COPR.
Have you sent the photos and copy of passport and copy of letter ?

Just read the Ready for Visa letter very carefully. It explains everthing

kirtivsingh

Dec 13, 2011
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
Leptin said:
hi everyone,

thanks for your help
NO you will have to send the passport copies and Photos as requested and than you will recieve CoPR.
YOu can land after you have CoPR

MOCASIA

Jun 2, 2016
Hello seniors..

I have a question: if you can help

I am a inland FSW PNP applicant AOR April 23rd..

question: during my application submission, I had submitted proof of fund as the bank issued letter on letterhead stating my bank accounts's balance (more than CIC's required amount) and my address.. and duration of account with the bank. I have NOT submitted any bank statements or proof of amount that where the money came from ...do you think this could lead me into problems?? or the bank letter head satating account number, address and actual balance will work for me..

please advise!!

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MOCASIA said:
Hello seniors..

I have a question: if you can help

I am a inland FSW PNP applicant AOR April 23rd..

question: during my application submission, I had submitted proof of fund as the bank issued letter on letterhead stating my bank accounts's balance (more than CIC's required amount) and my address.. and duration of account with the bank. I have NOT submitted any bank statements or proof of amount that where the money came from ...do you think this could lead me into problems?? or the bank letter head satating account number, address and actual balance will work for me..

please advise!!
Typically, as per CIC requirement, the letter also needs to provide details regarding "Average 6 months balance"/. However, not every bank provides this information in the letter.

As such, applicants provide past 6 months bank statements as a compensating evidence. If you have not provided any corresponding information related to average 6 months balance.

It is suggested to print off the monthly bank statements for 6 months--> get each statement stamped by the bank teller and raise a CSE explaining this additional evidence.

As your application is currently "In Process". There is no harm providing this evidence.

Hope this helps. +1 if you feel appropriate.