+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR -IRCC PR PROCESS - DECEMBER OINP NOMINATED

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Need some advise here. I have my medicals booked for tomorrow here in Canada. I am taking with me my passport and ITA copy. The medical center told me that they are going to take the photographs at the center itself (which is a bit strange but just in case I am keeping some photographs with myself). It is an upfront medical.

My question is whether the medical center is going to give some sort of receipt/slip which I need to upload on EE profile to show that I have done upfront medical or will it be updated by the doctors themselves.

Thanks

IAMFINE

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
in some clinic if they have facility of taking pictures and uploading, they will take in the clinic..nothing to worry.
once your medicals are done, you will get e-medical form, which you need to upload(Medical report section) while submitting your eAPR.

Oksana.R

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-12-2015
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-02-2017
monibatr2 said:
hello friends,

Please add me to the list.

FSW outland,
Nominated - Dec 18th
ITA- waiting

Also, please advice if after getting nominated anyone has changed the answer to "yes" on ee profile where its asked: Has << >> received nomination certificate from a province/territory. how to change?? mine is locked...

I am wondering coz someone advised we should.
Have you managed to change the answer to yes?? I checked my EE profile and the button is blocked too..

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IAMFINE said:
in some clinic if they have facility of taking pictures and uploading, they will take in the clinic..nothing to worry.
once your medicals are done, you will get e-medical form, which you need to upload(Medical report section) while submitting your eAPR.
Thanks for the info.

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
So while editing the eAPR form, I came across this when I clicked on the question mark button:

http://imgur.com/a/NGHa7/

So what the hell Huh? Transcript or nah ? Can someone's who has their PR already and did not submit a transcript chime in here ?

Oksana.R

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-12-2015
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-02-2017
Hi everybody!
Just received my ITA. Please help me with my issue. In a letter that came along with my application, it was written that I have 90 days to submit my application. However, after reviewing and validating the information on the pre-filled form I've got the message:
"The details you have provided and/or documents you have uploaded have been saved.
You have 60 days, including today, to complete this application or profile."

How should I understand these 60 days?
Please help, I hate these forms.

mohsenfar

Star Member
Sep 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18/01/2017
Passport Req..
10/03/17
Hiiiiii. I received ITA. So happy.

mohsenfar

Star Member
Sep 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18/01/2017
Passport Req..
10/03/17
bestofluck said:
congrats, now submit eAPR ASAP.
Thank you friends
Sure bestofluck. I will do that

mohsenfar

Star Member
Sep 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18/01/2017
Passport Req..
10/03/17
DigitalDestiny said:
Bank Letter = Anything that is on bank's letter head
Bank Statement = Monthly statements shows your credit/debit transactions
bank certificate = A letter from bank confirming that you hold a/c with them, a/c details, Current balance, Avg. Balance over past 6 months

Relax !. OINP is far more strict than IRCC. Whatever OINP accepted, would surely hold for IRCC as well.
Thank you for your full explanation. I have a problem with the average balance over past 6 months. the bank does not include it in the certificate. Other mentioned details are there except the average balance. Is it a real problem?

DIbraheem

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Hi guys,

I just received ITA but I gave this problem, I have included my apartment value to my proof of funds and now I knew that I shouldn't add it and I am afraid of changing the amount in my profile and mispresent myself n loose my ITA.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
DIbraheem said:
Hi guys,

I just received ITA but I gave this problem, I have included my apartment value to my proof of funds and now I knew that I shouldn't add it and I am afraid of changing the amount in my profile and mispresent myself n loose my ITA.
As long as the amount you mention (minus valuation of apartment) is above LICO, you are good to go. Post ITA in the eAPR forms you will be asked the same question again, you can update it there.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohsenfar said:
Thank you for your full explanation. I have a problem with the average balance over past 6 months. the bank does not include it in the certificate. Other mentioned details are there except the average balance. Is it a real problem?
include 6 month bank statement as well....

mohsenfar

Star Member
Sep 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18/01/2017
Passport Req..
10/03/17
DigitalDestiny said:
include 6 month bank statement as well....
Debit and credit over past 6 months are included. They dont only show the average 6 month balance. They also show the balance of the day I got the certificate.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Oksana.R said:
Hi everybody!
Just received my ITA. Please help me with my issue. In a letter that came along with my application, it was written that I have 90 days to submit my application. However, after reviewing and validating the information on the pre-filled form I've got the message:
"The details you have provided and/or documents you have uploaded have been saved.
You have 60 days, including today, to complete this application or profile."

How should I understand these 60 days?
Please help, I hate these forms.
you must have got additional 15 days time due to technical glitch. so 60 days still remaining.