+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in September Let's Connect here

dda

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Hi Guys,

I am Sept 1st, 2015 - AOR. I got married and I updated my status to CIC. They have followed up with me yesterday.

On Monday, I received a request from CIC regarding some additional documents on my file. They are as follows:
1.) NOA - 2013 & 2014
2.) T4 - 2013 & 2014
3.) Proof of funds - past 3 months
4.) My wife's document: Schedule A, IMM0008, Proof of relation and her passport photograph.

Moreover, I am running into a situation here. I have all these documents ready to go except proof of funds.

Seems like my case is getting towards further processing. They have generated a UCI for my wife as well and they are working on it. My Background check has gone from "In process" to "not needed at this time".

As I told you before, I submitted my EE file on Sept 1st, 2015 as a SINGLE with bank summary of $18,200.
As of today, my finances are poor (almost $1000) and I am married as well. They requesting for past 3 months, what should I do? I was thinking about this:

1.) Should I get about $16,500 from my father stating it as a gift money and he can send me an affidavit as well.
Wont Case Officer think that why the money is coming on the very last moment, just when requesting the POF??

2.) Till September 2015, I had my money saved in RRSP which I utilized to buy my own house in Canada. I am thinking of showing past 8-9 months of finance history than just 3 months. It will show that I bought house, invested in Canada, my pay checks are stable due to the full time job and I am able to suffice well. Adding some gift money coming from India at this point would add some $$ value to my account.

3.) I have some cash which I dint deposit in any bank account. I have 3 bank accounts and they have requested the POF for this only 1 particular bank account. Can I utilize that amount of $7000 cash?????
Any bank to bank transfers have to be justified as well??
Can I show some rent coming from tenants - all together to me someway????

4.) I have GIC account in one of the bank accounts. I can put my money into that, but that money has to go from Chequing account first and then into GIC account. Any other alternative???

5.) Can father mother sending money as gift be perfectly fine at this point??

6.) I will get around $2000 as my salary tomorrow, I can show that I guess.

I realize now that my ITA should have been a CEC than an FSW. Because I have all Canadian Experience, I have Canadian education and I have been in this country for past 9 years now.

Everything I have provided till now is genuine and everything is clean. Do you think POF could make the Case Officer in doubt about me for anything? I have told you my situation and bought house, got married and still trying to build up. I can state there as my FUTURE PLAN - that by end of March, I will be getting Tax Refund for almost all that I paid last year due to my tuition credits. Somewhere about $17,000. They can refer to the NOA with my tuition credit balance on it and my last years last pay stub to be see YTD Tax Deductions which I will be getting back.

Does this sound well enough to convince the officer???

Please help. I only have time till Monday for deposition.

Thanks.

kaaku

Dec 12, 2015
ppr recieved . .
backround check started this morning , , ,
ppr recieved this afternoon .
aor 1 sep
fsw inland

dda

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
kaaku said:
ppr recieved . .
backround check started this morning , , ,
ppr recieved this afternoon .
aor 1 sep
fsw inland
Congrats buddy, I would have got it today if I dint have to add my wife after marriage. I am Sept 1 AOR as well.

Best of Luck.

MrBank

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11_09-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Yes
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
2016!!!

lala2012

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
20-10-2015 RPRF
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 22!!!
Congrats to all PPRs! Keep 'em coming CIC! ;D

Jan 11, 2015
Hi Guys
Received my PPR today, nice little birthday present :)
here is my timeline

Ontario PNP Inland august 26 2015
AOR 3rd sept 2015
medical passed/BG check in progress 16th sept 2015
ghost email 9th feb 2016
PPR 10 feb 2016

Good luck with your applications everyone, Hopefully everyone will be receiving your confirmations soon.

Ataraxia

YK545

Sep 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you so much you guys, you all are awesome. Each and every information counts on this forum.

I am 100% sure, you all will get your PPR soon!

CAPRApplicant

Mar 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got the Ready for Visa email just now..
Wow still cant believe it..
thanks for the support guys. Good luck to all

joshi123

Aug 22, 2015
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
kanwar80 said:
its same with everyone ;). u might get early as well if ur assessment is complete. it depends to case to case and applicant to applicant.
I m nt usually lucky with CIC. But i would love to make an exception this tym. Lol

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrts guys and happy that CiC is pushing up the list. See this page 7-8 guys get PPR in few seconds

joshi123

Aug 22, 2015
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
Cngrats everyone who got ppr. Love seeing thelist getting shorter. It gives hopes and impatience soars at the same tym. I wanna be kicked out if the list ssooon.