+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in September Let's Connect here

ssam

Jan 20, 2016
Aiqan said:
Is it time? Should i start panicking? (Not that its gonna acheive anything) Or stay calm a lil more? ;D
I have been following this thread for sometime and just want to say that my timeline is similar, AOR 4th September and likewise my BG has not started. Question... are you a single applicant or have dependents?

Aiqan

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Copenhagen, Denmark
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cic_123 said:
@Aiqan, our timline is almost similar. I received ITA on 17th July and AOR on 1st sept.
CAPRApplicant said:
I would say I am also a lil anxious. Lets hope that September batch makes a head start this week.

AOR - Sep 7th
PNP Inland Applicant
BG - In Process
Medical - Passed
Yeah i hope we get it soon.. getting worried. I don't want to switch from this thread to "6 months passed no ppr yet" thread.

ssam said:
I have been following this thread for sometime and just want to say that my timeline is similar, AOR 4th September and likewise my BG has not started. Question... are you a single applicant or have dependents?
I'm a single applicant.

palomoa

Feb 4, 2016
Can people comment on the process once PPR is received? Do you have to send it anywhere for a while? I am actually away from the country for the moment (even thought my application is inland)

mianchd

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys. Please Help!

How am I supposed to add some additional text or explanation to Schedule A, as it is a protected PDF Document?

Mantrik-j

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
mianchd said:
Well, that is scary now.

I had been requested Schedule A.

then I received an update E-mail.

When I checked, there is no upload link for Schedule A. But there is an upload link for "Replacement - Letter of Explanation".

What does that mean.

Can you please give me the CIC number that I should call for clarification, from outside the country.
Do not worry, just upload your Sch A into available slot. When they asked for my spouse's new passport they opened a slot under my Application instead.

Mantrik-j

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
mianchd said:
Guys. Please Help!

How am I supposed to add some additional text or explanation to Schedule A, as it is a protected PDF Document?
You can attach an Appendix (on a separate sheet) to your PDF with all info/explanations. Just make sure that will will be a PDF as well. You have a chance to attach only 1 document.

Mantrik-j

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
palomoa said:
Can people comment on the process once PPR is received? Do you have to send it anywhere for a while? I am actually away from the country for the moment (even thought my application is inland)
As far as we know they give you 30 days to send your passport to Ottawa. If you need, you can ask CIC to extend that time providing a good reason for that. OR you can request change of the office - in this case you will send your passport to the Canadian consulate wherever you are. (it takes time thou, so if I were you i would try first two choices) ::)
Good luck, anyways.

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
I am not sure what CIC is planned to do with the Inland applicants (FSW/PNP/CEC). They are not even touching out files on the other hand outland people from December are started receiving their PPR's.

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is ready for visa email the famous PPR email?

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys I am flying in the sky, I am jumping around, I am so happy! Thank you for all supports! My friends, it is our turn finally!

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Masin said:
Guys I am flying in the sky, I am jumping around, I am so happy! Thank you for all supports! My friends, it is our turn finally!
Congrats Masin, Finally you made it!!

VPK

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Masin said:
Wow!! Congrats!! Time to celebrate....

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Masin said:
Congratulations! Enjoy .finally ur days of frustration are over pray for us