+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in OCTOBER - let's get together

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Little Master Blaster said:
Bellaluna - I can see you are a PNP applicant. You might get PPR sooner than me as I belong to the slowest category which is FSW Inland.

Maverickjo- 1-888-242-2100 was the number I called. Try during non rush hours to get through to the call centre agent. Or when you call select temporary visa option - study permit- and select 0 to speak with an agent. Once you get through tell them about your file and they will transfer your call to the express entry department. By using this method your waiting time will be double - one for temporary visa dept and then for express entry dept.

Miltoncsekuet- There is no max time for applications. I guess most of the delayed applications are due to bg checks or the officer postponing the dates for some unknown reason. Have faith and hope for the best. I believe Good News will come for everybody

Thanks for your reply.. however I dont believe that will make any difference since they confirmed to many that its normal to cross this 6 months..

So.. will find something else to do until the V.officer wakes up there..

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Little Master Blaster said:
Bellaluna - I can see you are a PNP applicant. You might get PPR sooner than me as I belong to the slowest category which is FSW Inland.
Have you tried ordering your GCMS notes? It might actually get you some peace of mind to see which stage you are in.

I am also outland--my file has been sitting at my local VO for over 1 month now with no updates since it was transferred.

thunder007

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upront
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Landed yesterday in Calgary office,

Wishing you all very the best!

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
thunder007 said:
Landed yesterday in Calgary office,

Wishing you all very the best!
Hey, where is landing office in calgary?
Can you send me any link or information about calgary landing office.
I haven't received PPR yet but calgary is the close one

maple325

Sep 13, 2015
Germany
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2015
Doc's Request.
not needed at this time
AOR Received.
29-10-2015
Med's Done....
09-11-2015
Interview........
not needed at this time
Passport Req..
11-04-2016
A little update from me...

After receiving PPR on April 11, I sent my documents to the Vienna visa office. According to MyCIC, my application was approved, probably on April 22, maybe 21.

Now I'm waiting for the CoPR document and I'm starting to get nervous because it's not here, yet. My documents took less than 3 days to arrive in Vienna (regular mail with tracking number; sent on Friday, arrived on Sunday, delivered on Monday). It's been at least 5 days since my case was closed. Yes, I'm impatient. :)

But what happens if the letter gets lost?

sincrin

Sep 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Application approved and closed.
Received COPR and Passport yesterday! I was very happy looking at the Visa Stamp ;D ;D

All the best and good luck everyone!!!

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
maple325 said:

After receiving PPR on April 11, I sent my documents to the Vienna visa office. According to MyCIC, my application was approved, probably on April 22, maybe 21.

Now I'm waiting for the CoPR document and I'm starting to get nervous because it's not here, yet. My documents took less than 3 days to arrive in Vienna (regular mail with tracking number; sent on Friday, arrived on Sunday, delivered on Monday). It's been at least 5 days since my case was closed. Yes, I'm impatient. :)

Its funny people start getting nervous that soon. Hold on - it normally takes up to two weeks (after arrival at CIC office) to get application closed and COPR sent back. This is the case for inside Canada applications. I don't know if it takes longer in Vienna. A bit longer, that's all

xls

Mar 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
File Transfer...
12-12-2016
Med's Done....
24-10-2016
Passport Req..
28-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2017
LANDED..........
17-10-2017
maple325 said:

Maple, I understand your worries perfectly. Strange things do happen. Take my case: I got approval notification 6th Apr. (Accra VO do not accept prepaid return package, they send you a passport pick up notification, which you take to a courier service to arrange pick up.) Up to this morning, 27th Apr. I was yet to receive the pick up email. I raised a CSE last week on the issue and below is the reply I got this afternoon:

[/Hello,

Please be advised that our records indicate that an e-mail was sent to you on 7th April, 2016, informing you to make arrangements for courier pick up.

Thank you,

Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration (KAS)
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghanacolor]

I never received such mail, I checked both inbox and spam mail everyday so I don't see how I missed it.

But I thank The Lord it's resolved now.

fkl said:
Its funny people start getting nervous that soon. Hold on - it normally takes up to two weeks (after arrival at CIC office) to get application closed and COPR sent back. This is the case for inside Canada applications. I don't know if it takes longer in Vienna. A bit longer, that's all
So you see fkl, Maple has the right to be worried but the only encouraging part is that it will eventually be resolved. :D

wifiwifey

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
22-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
Hello Everyone,

I will be hitting my 6 months in less than 1 week time so I had requested for GCMS 2 weeks back and received it today. My primary and secondary offices are listed as below-

Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa
Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office

But in the Application Assignment section it mentions-
Assigned To: VF03143
Assigned By: DA20220
Due Date: 2016/04/17

DA20220- This is an agent from CPC-Ottawa, I know this from the notes-Eligibility and the outcome is Recommended Passed, request for RPRF.

But who is VF03143? Has my file been transferred to LVO?

Last Friday, my BG has gone in Process.

Thanks!

NBOCT

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After trying 30 minutes, managed to talk to an agent in Canada. He listened to me and opened my file. He told me that as my file is in LVO and I must contact LVO. He refused to provide any further information.

I found an option in LVO website to send a CSE for those who exceeded the normal processing time. It will take 10 business days to reply. So still in painful waiting.........

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa ...though based out of India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
NBOCT said:
After trying 30 minutes, managed to talk to an agent in Canada. He listened to me and opened my file. He told me that as my file is in LVO and I must contact LVO. He refused to provide any further information.

I found an option in LVO website to send a CSE for those who exceeded the normal processing time. It will take 10 business days to reply. So still in painful waiting.........
Can someone please tell me how to find where your file is being processed. I am based out of India but when I called CIC in March they told me that its routine delay...like the above case of NBOCT they didn't tell me to contact my local visa office which is New Delhi. Does that mean my file is being processed at CPC Ottawa ..I have already completed 8 months and BG in progress since 13 Jan 2016.
Thanks!!