Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
canada_CEC2410 said:
Where do they say that if we pay 1500 CAD they will extend our nomination. I believe if your application does not have any mistake , you have a best bet to fight and get it re-opened one thing and also you have a equal chance to provide all evidence and ask the province for extending your certificate. I read some where on CIC website that, rejection of the PNP candidates has some restrictions as they need to contact the province and notify them why they are rejecting. I saw there are very few rejects which are on grounds of document missing cases where there are rejects for PNP, apart from that I did not see any rejections based on NOC and on other grounds where VO' s will think, but anything is possible because IT IS CIC.
So what are the plausible reasons for rejecting PNP applicants? Can you share the link on CIC for all to read?

Dreams1985

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada_CEC2410 said:
Where do they say that if we pay 1500 CAD they will extend our nomination. I believe if your application does not have any mistake , you have a best bet to fight and get it re-opened one thing and also you have a equal chance to provide all evidence and ask the province for extending your certificate. I read some where on CIC website that, rejection of the PNP candidates has some restrictions as they need to contact the province and notify them why they are rejecting. I saw there are very few rejects which are on grounds of document missing cases where there are rejects for PNP, apart from that I did not see any rejections based on NOC and on other grounds where VO' s will think, but anything is possible because IT IS CIC.
Can you please share the link where CIC have written Do and Donts for rejection of PNP applicants.

Regards

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
Dreams1985 said:
Can you please share the link where CIC have written Do and Donts for rejection of PNP applicants.

Regards
This link explains the discussion which we had on the same forume.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pr-application-under-ee-pnp-connect-here-t346362.105.html

Dreams1985

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada_CEC2410 said:
This link explains the discussion which we had on the same forume.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pr-application-under-ee-pnp-connect-here-t346362.105.html
Thanks buddy. Hopefully we all get PPR soon. this wait is killing me like anything. Eating sleeping working i am just thinking about my application

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
canada_CEC2410 said:
AFAIK, if you get a nomination and CIC rejects your application, then, there is a good chance that the province will transfer your nomination to a new EE profile, if you ask them nicely.

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hezeb said:
I submitted my application October 28th and received AOR same day. Med Screening changed to passed November 5th. However, I lost ECAS access in the middle of November and have not seen any change in my CIC profile ever since. I am beginning to get worried as it's been over two months without any activity or update. How much more of this depressing wait do we have to put up with?
Exact same timeline. No depression as previous years applicants had this situation for years' period.

ssd

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
01-18-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Med's Done....
24-12-2015
Pawandeep singh said:
january will be our month . cheer up guys
Hey , I have heard CEC is pretty fast !!
You now have a clue why ittook a longer time for you ???
cz they requested IELTS or any other documents from you !!!!

Nov 27, 2015
Santo Domingo
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
Dreams1985 said:
Thanks buddy. Hopefully we all get PPR soon. this wait is killing me like anything. Eating sleeping working i am just thinking about my application
Same here Dreams1985 all I do is think about the application...I suggest you do some exercise or find a hobby.... Even though I've tried almost everything and nothing works :p ...but we are closer every day

Dreams1985

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SANTODOMINGO09 said:
Same here Dreams1985 all I do is think about the application...I suggest you do some exercise or find a hobby.... Even though I've tried almost everything and nothing works :p ...but we are closer every day
looks like its a long wait for us. Just was going through forum and came to know many July and August applicants are still waiting for PPR. Dont know when we Octoberians turn will come.

chiyakam

Aug 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016 (Sub: 29-03-2016)
AOR Received.
18-10-2015
Passport Req..
31-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-08-2016
Dreams1985 said:
looks like its a long wait for us. Just was going through forum and came to know many July and August applicants are still waiting for PPR. Dont know when we Octoberians turn will come.
With the pace we saw for Jul / Aug applications our turn won't start before Feb end. So those getting restless / hopeless / depressed should definitely find some hobby to keep them engaged. I'd take up reading for the next two months ;D

anandbabud

Dec 31, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2015
AOR Received.
29-10-2015
Med's Done....
23-10-2015
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
30-01-2016

xlnc7

Dec 10, 2015
NOC Code......
A-1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
17-10-2015
Med's Done....
19-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-04-2016
80 days and counting after AOR. No status change except for medical (which got cleared on the next day of AOR).

adam ontario

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Today, my Background check switched from not started to "checking" (MYCIC),
For ECAS, lost access since a while.

AOR: 9 OCT
Medical passed
PNP

Like normally, BG check should started at first, am I right ? any one in the same boat, maybe ?
Thanks,

Dreams1985

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adam ontario said:
Hi,

Today, my Background check switched from not started to "checking" (MYCIC),
For ECAS, lost access since a while.

AOR: 9 OCT
Medical passed
PNP

Like normally, BG check should started at first, am I right ? any one in the same boat, maybe ?
Thanks,
Did you get email notification for this or you just logged in MYCIC and noticed there