AOR Received.
18-10-2015
Passport Req..
31-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-08-2016
Yeah, I also 'know in my heart' that we'll start getting PPRs for October AORs starting January ;D

hezeb

Jan 4, 2016
Lagos, Nigeria.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I submitted my application October 28th and received AOR same day. Med Screening changed to passed November 5th. However, I lost ECAS access in the middle of November and have not seen any change in my CIC profile ever since. I am beginning to get worried as it's been over two months without any activity or update. How much more of this depressing wait do we have to put up with?

saahil88

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-10-2015
Med's Done....
17-01-2016
Passport Req..
21-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2016
hezeb said:
I submitted my application October 28th and received AOR same day. Med Screening changed to passed November 5th. However, I lost ECAS access in the middle of November and have not seen any change in my CIC profile ever since. I am beginning to get worried as it's been over two months without any activity or update. How much more of this depressing wait do we have to put up with?
You're not alone hezeb. My medical is still in progress even after eligibility and background statuses have been changed to in progress. There are more in the same boat. Judging from other threads, seems like a lot of PPR's are still pending for August AOR's so I'm guessing this will take time for us. Hoping for some updates in this month at the least..

Hansdza

Mar 7, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hezeb said:
Hezeb, our timelines are exactly the same. ECAS will never come back so forget about it. Hopefully we get PPR by the end of this month

Dreams1985

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hezeb said:
hazeeb don't worry bro. Many of us including me are in same situation. It's been 95 days for me since I had last update fromCIC.

Chill and let's pray everything should be fine

chiyakam

Aug 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016 (Sub: 29-03-2016)
AOR Received.
18-10-2015
Passport Req..
31-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-08-2016
hezeb said:
Don't let it depress you mate.
eCAS has never worked for me and it's a problem for a number of users on this forum. It's the turn of July / Aug AORs as of now, so for the rest of us it's about wait and watch :).

gudluck2all

Oct 23, 2015
I received AOR on 2nd oct and last update of medical passed on 10th of oct. Since then no update. Being a PNP candidate, i want to know one thing. As we know nomination is valid for six months only and same is the processing time limit for CIC. But no one immidiately submit his/her file after receiving nomination letter. Some submit after month some after two months, accordingly nomination period reduced. So the thing is, Do CIC processes PNP applications before the nomination gets expired or there are chances that nomination gets expired and processing of file still on hold ? If such is the case, how CIC deals with such files? If anyone has idea or some information regarding this , please share that.

Wish, all the mates waiting patiently, all the very best !!! May god bless us all with PPRs soon :D

Dreams1985

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gudluck2all said:
I received AOR on 2nd oct and last update of medical passed on 10th of oct. Since then no update. Being a PNP candidate, i want to know one thing. As we know nomination is valid for six months only and same is the processing time limit for CIC. But no one immidiately submit his/her file after receiving nomination letter. Some submit after month some after two months, accordingly nomination period reduced. So the thing is, Do CIC processes PNP applications before the nomination gets expired or there are chances that nomination gets expired and processing of file still on hold ? If such is the case, how CIC deals with such files? If anyone has idea or some information regarding this , please share that.

Wish, all the mates waiting patiently, all the very best !!! May god bless us all with PPRs soon :D
Buddy your timeline is exactly same as mine. I also got AOR on October 4 and I am also PNP applicant. Even I am also looking for the answer which you asked. Do let me know for any findings on the same. Hopefully we all will get PPR before expiry of province nomination.

gudluck2all

Oct 23, 2015
Dreams1985 said:
Buddy your timeline is exactly same as mine. I also got AOR on October 4 and I am also PNP applicant. Even I am also looking for the answer which you asked. Do let me know for any findings on the same. Hopefully we all will get PPR before expiry of province nomination.
Yes sure, i will. B/w whats ur province of nomination? Mine is saskatchewan and i am FSW outland applicant.

Dreams1985

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gudluck2all said:
Yes sure, i will. B/w whats ur province of nomination? Mine is saskatchewan and i am FSW outland applicant.
Ontario with FSW Outland

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gudluck2all said:

Once CIC receives your applications, logically, you will be reviewed irrespective of your nomination status, and review will be based on what was your status during the time of submission.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
StAnger said:
Once CIC receives your applications, logically, you will be reviewed irrespective of your nomination status, and review will be based on what was your status during the time of submission.
Yes, but what happens if CIC rejects APR and applicant decides to reapply, but the certificate is expired by that time?

Dreams1985

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
Yes, but what happens if CIC rejects APR and applicant decides to reapply, but the certificate is expired by that time?
Then you have to apply for extension of your nomination. If its OINP , pay $1500 again and apply for extension

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
Dreams1985 said:
Then you have to apply for extension of your nomination. If its OINP , pay $1500 again and apply for extension
Where do they say that if we pay 1500 CAD they will extend our nomination. I believe if your application does not have any mistake , you have a best bet to fight and get it re-opened one thing and also you have a equal chance to provide all evidence and ask the province for extending your certificate. I read some where on CIC website that, rejection of the PNP candidates has some restrictions as they need to contact the province and notify them why they are rejecting. I saw there are very few rejects which are on grounds of document missing cases where there are rejects for PNP, apart from that I did not see any rejections based on NOC and on other grounds where VO' s will think, but anything is possible because IT IS CIC.