16-10-2015
AOR Received.
16-10-2015
Passport Req..
29-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4-11-2015
aeropostale said:
Hi linsub.. Congratulations.. Would you post your time lines and also the steps that you took to send your passport to Delhi Canadian embassy..
Thank you!

ITA -18TH SEP
SUBMITTED -16TH OCT
AOR -16TH OCT
MEDICALS PASSSED -17TH OCT
STARTED PROCESSING -19TH OCT
BG CHECK -29TH OCT
PPR -29TH OCT
SENT PP VIA VFS(MUMBAI) - 30TH OCT
RECEIVED PP AT VFS(MUMBAI) - 4TH NOV

There are clear instructions in the ppr letter on how to send the passport to New Delhi. I submitted my passport, two photographs and a copy of the ppr letter with details filled in on Friday, 30th October at the VFS Mumbai Centre. It reached the Delhi embassy on 2nd October (they are closed on weekends). Processing took a day. They dispatched the passport from Delhi on 3rd and it was ready for collection on the 4th between 2 - 4 p.m at the VFS-MUMBAI center. They have a fixed charge of Rs. 580 for passport transmission service.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
mssm said:
hello friends .. i got my ITA in Aug, upfront medicals on 15th Oct and submitted the docs on 19th October with AOR received immediately. My medical status is 'Review in progress' since 27th October but the status has not changed to passed. How long it take for medical status to pass ?
According to CIC's definition review in progress means they have received medicals, though i am the only one in oct applicants probably who saw "in progress" for like 3-4 days for medicals, then they changed to passed. I followed up with my doctor and they took around 12-14 days to actually upload all medicals.

So it shouldn't be too many days in general. Specially seeing the CIC appears relatively quiet.

However, i have also seen at least one case on this forum in which the medical results submitted by doctor weren't complete and it took a couple months for the applicant to figure that out, then contacted the health branch of CIC and then doctor to resolve.

If i were you and it doesn't change to pass for a few more days, i would check first with my doctor whether they uploaded full results with clear indication that it is for Express entry PR and they didn't have any issues with any results.

Once that is done and it still remains "in progress" for another 10 or more days, then i would try contacting CIC's health branch.

mssm

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2015
AOR Received.
19-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-11-2015
fkl said:
According to CIC's definition review in progress means they have received medicals, though i am the only one in oct applicants probably who saw "in progress" for like 3-4 days for medicals, then they changed to passed. I followed up with my doctor and they took around 12-14 days to actually upload all medicals.

So it shouldn't be too many days in general. Specially seeing the CIC appears relatively quiet.

However, i have also seen at least one case on this forum on which the medical results submitted by doctor weren't complete and it took a couple months for the applicant to figure that out, then contacted the health branch of CIC and then doctor to resolve.

If i were you and it doesn't change to pass for a few more days, i would check first with my doctor whether they uploaded full results with clear indication that it is for Express entry PR and they didn't have any issues with any results.

Once that is done and it still remains "in progress" for another 10 or more days, then i would try contacting CIC's health branch.
thanks a lot fkl .. I contacted the doctors office and they said the reports are uploaded by end of October, also no issues with the medical condition. I will wait for a week and then contact the CIC's health branch if not approved. is there a email ro contact number to reach CIC's health branch ?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
mssm said:
thanks a lot fkl .. I contacted the doctors office and they said the reports are uploaded by end of October, also no issues with the medical condition. I will wait for a week and then contact the CIC's health branch if not approved. is there a email ro contact number to reach CIC's health branch ?
You are most welcome. I am not sure - i remember i have seen something but will have to look that up.

Wait a few and let me know if you still don't get it, i will try finding out the contact.

It is possible that results are not updated because of their system being down. Give it a few more days. Good luck

mssm

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2015
AOR Received.
19-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-11-2015
fkl said:
You are most welcome. I am not sure - i remember i have seen something but will have to look that up.

Wait a few and let me know if you still don't get it, i will try finding out the contact.

It is possible that results are not updated because of their system being down. Give it a few more days. Good luck
thanks again ..

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just received the email there is a freakin' message in my account, and the freakin' server is down. cannot log in. dying in here......

AM198

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
colorblind said:
I just received the email there is a freakin' message in my account, and the freakin' server is down. cannot log in. dying in here......
It should be back up soon hopefully. Can you share the timeline for your application?

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PPR comes in the email........ it's the final rejection or a request... but I can't explain the stress I'm experiencing. 20 days to the expiration of the WP.

thatguy56

Sep 10, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
@MSSM, Hey we have the same timeline buddy. My medicals were passed on 28th Oct and then BG is "not started' but yours seem to have changed to "in progress" the same day. Please let me know if you receive any sort of an update from CIC and I will also do the same. Let's see how our timelines match perhaps.

thanuxxi

Jan 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015
AOR Received.
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
Got ecas access today for the first time.
3 lines.. application date, aor received and start date of application processing.

mssm

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2015
AOR Received.
19-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-11-2015
thatguy56 said:
@MSSM, Hey we have the same timeline buddy. My medicals were passed on 28th Oct and then BG is "not started' but yours seem to have changed to "in progress" the same day. Please let me know if you receive any sort of an update from CIC and I will also do the same. Let's see how our timelines match perhaps.
sure .. my BG, eligibility, medical are all 'in progress' the same day. But am yet to get my medicals updated as passed. I did the medicals on 15th Oct, doc said they said it is uploaded last week .. hopefully we get to hear good things soon ..

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
colorblind said:
PPR comes in the email........ it's the final rejection or a request... but I can't explain the stress I'm experiencing. 20 days to the expiration of the WP.
Makes sense. But it could very well be DM since mostly for CEC there is a gap between DM and PPR.

Good luck.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
In case any one is interested, ECAS access was available. I was at least able to see it once in the last 10 min.

my cic is still down though.

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fkl said:
In case any one is interested, ECAS access was available. I was at least able to see it once in the last 10 min.

my cic is still down though.
I managed to log in. Got the Schedule A request.