+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in November 2015 - Let's get together

Rohit11t

Jul 30, 2015
Skyler White said:
Hey. My status for the Background check went back from "In Progress" to "not needed at this time". Can anyone help? What does this mean?

Happened to me as well. But not sure what the implication is.

shankargv

Star Member
Jun 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
kennyandchen said:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SDdkSfcgmxLqg_g6tEBWRJMElm_yQsjw4bMLujVCIGs/edit#gid=83743221

pls update in the list share timeline pls
I am applying CEC outland, there is no category like this in the spreasheet, can you add it? Thanks .

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
shankargv said:
I am applying CEC outland, there is no category like this in the spreasheet, can you add it? Thanks .
Please try now. Many thanks

li195724763

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
China
Category........
Visa Office......
CANADA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-Oct-2015
AOR Received.
08-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
20-Nov-2015
Passport Req..
18-Mar-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-Apr-2016
shaz82 said:
Hello Experts!

i am not able to get the new Police certificate for china for my spouse. how ever she has one which she got 2 weeks before she left china.

now police station from china has refused to give police certificate.

i need to contact CIC and need to know what i am suppose to do in this situation.

can any body tell me how can i contact CIC. i tried to call cic call center but its not connecting.

cic email take 1 month to replay so please suggest me what i should do ...

Many Thanks..
Not sure how to contact CIC. But you can get the police certificate from China.

Yes you are right about police station stops giving police certificate, so you have to go two places to get it.

1. Contact your family to ask your local "ju wei hui" on behalf of you about how to get the police certificate as "ju wei hui" now is responsible for issuing police certificate (New policy for police certificate in China)

2. Then try to get it, may be you have to go many times between police station and your local "ju wei hui"

3. Go and do the notarization.

4. Scan and post

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
li195724763 said:
Not sure how to contact CIC. But you can get the police certificate from China.

Yes you are right about police station stops giving police certificate, so you have to go two places to get it.

1. Contact your family to ask your local "ju wei hui" on behalf of you about how to get the police certificate as "ju wei hui" now is responsible for issuing police certificate (New policy for police certificate in China)

2. Then try to get it, may be you have to go many times between police station and your local "ju wei hui"

3. Go and do the notarization.

4. Scan and post
Thank you so much!

i got a police certificate in 2012 which i got after i left china and went back for one month next year.

According to CIC guidelines i can use the certificate if it is issued after i left china. and there is not expiry date written on that.

So i suppose i am fine with this and got it covered.

if they will ask again then i might look at the method you said.

can you please tell me wot is ju wei hui ? and how they can help me when police station in Haikou simply refused to give in absence of applicant.

Thanks for help. +1 for you.

li195724763

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
China
Category........
Visa Office......
CANADA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-Oct-2015
AOR Received.
08-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
20-Nov-2015
Passport Req..
18-Mar-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-Apr-2016
shaz82 said:
Thank you so much!

i got a police certificate in 2012 which i got after i left china and went back for one month next year.

According to CIC guidelines i can use the certificate if it is issued after i left china. and there is not expiry date written on that.

So i suppose i am fine with this and got it covered.

if they will ask again then i might look at the method you said.

can you please tell me wot is ju wei hui ? and how they can help me when police station in Haikou simply refused to give in absence of applicant.

Thanks for help. +1 for you.

”ju wei hui“ is 居委会。

My suggestion is better get a latest police certificate if it's not too complicated.

djumbo31

Nov 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shankargv said:
CEC Outland? Dude, you're like a unicorn here.

Jokes aside, is anyone else struggling to access their ECAS or their application on CIC's website?

li195724763

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
China
Category........
Visa Office......
CANADA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-Oct-2015
AOR Received.
08-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
20-Nov-2015
Passport Req..
18-Mar-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-Apr-2016
djumbo31 said:

Jokes aside, is anyone else struggling to access their ECAS or their application on CIC's website?
I don't have ECAS access since last week and MYCIC is down from I don't know when....

Overall:
No access to ECAS
No access to myCIC

manpreetkaur30061984

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I got a request for Schedule 4 and 4A
But 4A is not required for PNP skilled workers'
What should I upload on that section
Thanks

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manpreetkaur30061984 said:
Thanks
Upload letter of explanation that this is not relevant to your application..

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
manpreetkaur30061984 said:
Thanks
Write a LOE that Sched 4A is not applicable for you. btw, have you AOR in November? if yes, please share your application timelines to add you in spreadsheet. You can input it also by this link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1pCJQ-nx08smswwzGNoRoA4np1HgQu25V7zNLmntyVjk/viewform

HRDJ

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Hi friends,

I have submitted my application on 4th December and received acknowledgement letter mentioning application number which is the express entry number. I have received a ghost mail on 5th stating that your application is updated. but nothing has changed at myCIC. How will I access eCAS ? will I receive any mail for that. I gave tried by filling details on ecas application but no access. Please help.

shankargv

Star Member
Jun 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
djumbo31 said:

Does CEC outland get processed faster? I came back from Canada last month due to a work permit issue and am applying under CEC from India. Hopefully it gets processed soon. Fingers crossed.

ellia

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
HRDJ said:
Hi friends,

I have submitted my application on 4th December and received acknowledgement letter mentioning application number which is the express entry number. I have received a ghost mail on 5th stating that your application is updated. but nothing has changed at myCIC. How will I access eCAS ? will I receive any mail for that. I gave tried by filling details on ecas application but no access. Please help.
You won't receive an email about getting the ECAS access, you just have to check it yourself from time to time. ECAS usually updates on Thursdays, and I got my ECAS access on the first Thursday after getting the AOR. That doesn't happen always though, as you can see from the statistics in the spreadsheets.
And ECAS has been down for some time now, anyway. Hopefully you'll have your access when it's back online.

hemishpatel

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
mycic site is down since more than 24 hours and i had to submit schedule 4 and 4a within 2 days left
any idea when it will get fixed.
thats bad they are keeping site down so long.