+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
HInland said:
I don't see why not. The only issue that I see from your posts is how you going to send your passports after PPR; send back home and ask someone to resend for you, then return it back?

Unfortunately it is hard to get answers for specific questions from CIC, I am pretty sure if you call the call center 10 times you will get 10 different answers for the same question.

Anyway if I were you, I would apply for the TRV yesterday or postpone my trip. Otherwise how are you going to enter Canada 09/11 without the TRV?
Thanks for your reply.

I think I can get my immigration visa from within Canada, as well, so that wouldn't be a problem.

I have already applied for a TRV. So I'll just wait and see.

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
HInland said:
I don't see why not. The only issue that I see from your posts is how you going to send your passports after PPR; send back home and ask someone to resend for you, then return it back?

Unfortunately it is hard to get answers for specific questions from CIC, I am pretty sure if you call the call center 10 times you will get 10 different answers for the same question.

Anyway if I were you, I would apply for the TRV yesterday or postpone my trip. Otherwise how are you going to enter Canada 09/11 without the TRV?
I actually have a study visa. I was going to start studying for a degree this fall term but I had to postpone it for some personal reasons.

I don't know if I can enter Canada on a study permit although I have deferred my admission to the next term. Do you have any idea if I even need a new TRV?

nac123

Aug 29, 2016
Another day goes by. Just one more day before the long weekend. Next week is going to be short. Just got few drops today. The rains are lagging behind. Predicting thunderstorms. ::)

mian mian

Jun 19, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nac123 said:
Another day goes by. Just one more day before the long weekend. Next week is going to be short. Just got few drops today. The rains are lagging behind. Predicting thunderstorms. ::)
hahaha yes dear you are true.
Aor 05/03/16
Fst/outlander

HInland

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
Passport Req..
20-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
LANDED..........
13-10-2016
elmas said:
I actually have a study visa. I was going to start studying for a degree this fall term but I had to postpone it for some personal reasons.

I don't know if I can enter Canada on a study permit although I have deferred my admission to the next term. Do you have any idea if I even need a new TRV?
Well the border control and CIC are two independent departments and even if you have your PR card with you they can still deny your entry. It is a radical example, but I just want illustrate how difficult is to answer your question.

A friend of mine has crossed to the US for tourism with an open application for a new Work Permit and when he returned back the border officer gave him a hard time because he should not have left the country with an ongoing application, even with his old WP valid. At the end nothing happened, he apologized and entered Canada.

If your study visa is valid and you can get a new acceptance letter I believe it is your best scenario, enter Canada to study, it is legit, it is hard to postpone a course in a College or University. But with a TRV and ongoing PR application what you are going to say when the border officer ask what is the purpose of your trip?

PSIL

Jul 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 1st, 2016
Doc's Request.
Add'nl docs August 10, 2016
AOR Received.
March 1st, 2016
Med's Done....
Passed March 13
Passport Req..
September 6
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
September 17
nac123 said:
The weather is always tricky and hard to predict in Canada! :eek:

nac123

Aug 29, 2016
PSIL said:
The weather is always tricky and hard to predict in Canada! :eek:
Yes very uncertain. They should have released the maximum this week. Surprisingly that they haven't. There are just 4 days next week and not sure what will happen. Praying for a thunderstorm. :)

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
M.Mostafa said:
Congrats Dev and Simu. Good luck in your new life in Canada.
edilsonjr said:
Congratulations DEV and SIMU and everyone else who got PPR today!!
sqid.madoma said:
Congrats Dev !!!
PSIL said:
Congrats!
JP_IndoCan said:
CONGRATULATIONS
coolhyd said:
Congratulations Dev. Good luck with your future in Canada. Hope to bump into you someday.
KNinja said:
Many Many Congratulations Dev.... :) :)
VaibhavN said:
Congratulations Dev! Somehow I knew that your PPR email will follow quickly after your BG in progress when I yesterday read that it is in progress. Congrats again!
DOD said:
Congratulations Dev and Simu2002!!!
Pinga said:
Congrats Dev
Thanks you ALL !! Long wait made possible with all of us supporting each other. Hope to bump in to you guys someday in future... planning landing in January. Will be little less active on forum but feel free to PM me if there is anything I can help anyone with. Good Luck to everyone waiting.... It won't take too long from here.

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
DevGurgaon said:
Thanks you ALL !! Long wait made possible with all of us supporting each other. Hope to bump in to you guys someday in future... planning landing in January. Will be little less active on forum but feel free to PM me if there is anything I can help anyone with. Good Luck to everyone waiting.... It won't take too long from here.
Dec & Jan are the coldest months in Canada. Not a good idea to move in those months if you live in warmer countries.

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
coolhyd said:
Dec & Jan are the coldest months in Canada. Not a good idea to move in those months if you live in warmer countries.
Can't come before that coz of some considerations... can't delay beyond that coz of medical validity :) What can't be cured must be endured ;)

Gosafecan

Jun 8, 2016
Hello everyone
I got PPR, thanks to everyone on Canadavisa forum, and especially Dev and friends. Also very very thanks to those who answered my queries.
I am PNP Outland
AOR 2 March 2016
Visa office NDVO
received email saying an update in Mycic
Then drink a glass of water and then
When opened mycic big was in progress and there is PDF file known as PPR
For few minutes I was stunned to see it
Thanks every one
Wish fast progress for everyone
Gosafecan

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
DevGurgaon said:
Can't come before that coz of some considerations... can't delay beyond that coz of medical validity :) What can't be cured must be endured ;)
Sounds good. Let us know the expiry date of your COPR.

nac123

Aug 29, 2016
Gosafecan said:
Hello everyone
I got PPR, thanks to everyone on Canadavisa forum, and especially Dev and friends. Also very very thanks to those who answered my queries.
I am PNP Outland
AOR 2 March 2016
Visa office NDVO
Thanks every one
Gosafecan
Congrats! What time did you get it? (EST)

PSIL

Jul 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 1st, 2016
Doc's Request.
Add'nl docs August 10, 2016
AOR Received.
March 1st, 2016
Med's Done....
Passed March 13
Passport Req..
September 6
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
September 17
Gosafecan said:
Hello everyone
I am PNP Outland
AOR 2 March 2016
Visa office NDVO
Thanks every one
Gosafecan
Congratulations!!! :D

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
HInland said:
Well the border control and CIC are two independent departments and even if you have your PR card with you they can still deny your entry. It is a radical example, but I just want illustrate how difficult is to answer your question.

A friend of mine has crossed to the US for tourism with an open application for a new Work Permit and when he returned back the border officer gave him a hard time because he should not have left the country with an ongoing application, even with his old WP valid. At the end nothing happened, he apologized and entered Canada.

If your study visa is valid and you can get a new acceptance letter I believe it is your best scenario, enter Canada to study, it is legit, it is hard to postpone a course in a College or University. But with a TRV and ongoing PR application what you are going to say when the border officer ask what is the purpose of your trip?
Thank you very much for your interest.

If I get the TRV, I can enter Canada for tourism with an ongoing or approved PR application, can't I? Maybe it's best to forget about the study permit because I won't be studying this term, enter Canada simply as a tourist, and then take care of the stamping and landing afterwards. How would that be?