+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
mian mian said:
Hi dear plz guide me how to raise CSE note.outlander Fst can apply this note?plz reply Thanks in advance.
My AOR 05/03/16
Rprf paid on req 03/05/16
Medical passed
BG not needed day first to till today.
Additional documents not needed.
Hi mian.

Yes, outlanders can raise CSE, as well, but I suggest that you wait until you pass the 6 month threshold. So you can raise a CSE next week, maybe?

Just log in to your account and there you will see the link to the web forum related to enquiries. It's at the lower portion of the page in medium sized letters.

Good luck.

Jaydeepsinh

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
elmas said:
Hi mian.

Yes, outlanders can raise CSE, as well, but I suggest that you wait until you pass the 6 month threshold. So you can raise a CSE next week, maybe?

Just log in to your account and there you will see the link to the web forum related to enquiries. It's at the lower portion of the page in medium sized letters.

Good luck.
Does this applicable to Inlanders? FSW, AOR: March 03rd, BG: In process since July 25th. On Sept 03rd I will cross the threshold of 6 months. What do you suggest in terms of next steps if I do not receive PPR prior to threshold?

mian mian

Jun 19, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elmas said:
Hi mian.

Good luck.
Thanks for great suggestion

Bob_Lelys

Aug 9, 2016
Hi Guys.

Should we expect more PPR's today...?

My AOR is March 3rd
BG in progress: Since July 20 or 22. (I don't know for sure)

I´ll cross the 6 month barrier in 2 days and still nothing

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
Bob_Lelys said:
Hi Guys.

Should we expect more PPR's today...?

My AOR is March 3rd
BG in progress: Since July 20 or 22. (I don't know for sure)

I´ll cross the 6 month barrier in 2 days and still nothing
There is a good chance that you will get PPR today or tomorrow if your VO is Ottawa.

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
Jaydeepsinh said:
Does this applicable to Inlanders? FSW, AOR: March 03rd, BG: In process since July 25th. On Sept 03rd I will cross the threshold of 6 months. What do you suggest in terms of next steps if I do not receive PPR prior to threshold?
Yes, inland applicants can raise CSE but you have to wait until the normal processing time is over.

CECPR_2016

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
07-MAR-2016
Passport Req..
9-SEPTEMBER-2016
LANDED..........
01-10-2016
My wife's and daughter's status ( open work permit & Temp. Resident) expires on September 11th. They have applied for extension on August 24th . Do we need to inform CIC regarding the status change ( to implied status)? Kindly reply.

Note: I am the primary applicant and have work permit till January 2017

Hammer

Oct 9, 2015
Alberta
Guys I need your help on this ..

I received two emails from CPC_CTD ottawa .. and it says the following

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Ø UIC no. :

1. Please provide a completed Principal Applicant Relationship Assessment Questionnaire & Spouse Relationship Assessment Questionnaire (attached).

2. Medical Examination (attached).

You must send us the requested information by email within 30 days from the date of this letter.

Please reply directly to this email and put your application number in the title

And second email asking for RPRF fees which paid for myself upfront when I first applied but have not paid for my spouse yet.

Just wondering what does it indicate?

HInland

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
Passport Req..
20-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
LANDED..........
13-10-2016
Hammer said:
Guys I need your help on this ..

I received two emails from CPC_CTD ottawa .. and it says the following

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Ø UIC no. :

1. Please provide a completed Principal Applicant Relationship Assessment Questionnaire & Spouse Relationship Assessment Questionnaire (attached).

2. Medical Examination (attached).

You must send us the requested information by email within 30 days from the date of this letter.

Please reply directly to this email and put your application number in the title

And second email asking for RPRF fees which paid for myself upfront when I first applied but have not paid for my spouse yet.

Just wondering what does it indicate?
Is your wife accompanying you on this application?

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
On a distant topic, if I enter Canada on a TRV, will the border officer see on a screen that I have applied for a PR?