+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

linandzou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ImmiToCanada said:
I got a schedule A request (IMM5669) today and finished just now. Hope this is a good sign. According to @legalfalcon's post on page 17 of this thread, "A lot of applicants
receive a request for Schedule A " in the security and criminality (or background check) stage. Also, my BG check stuck “in progress” for almost a month.

Just ordered GCMS notes to see what was going on. In the rejection thread, I saw a guy (@ConnieD) successfully avoided an almost certain rejection (NOC code and job duties not match) by knowing what was going on with GCMS notes and by submitting additional proof via CSE.
I also got a document request today. But I have never ever seen this document being requested before. We used to live in China, and CIC requests the household register (Hukou) of me and my wife.

I think it is because my Chinese police certificate mentions that we are currently residing in China (which is not true, since we moved to Canada 5 years ago. I explained it in the explanation letter) due to our household registration status.

I will get my documents done in one week, hope everything is fine.

linandzou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
linandzou said:
I also got a document request today. But I have never ever seen this document being requested before. We used to live in China, and CIC requests the household register (Hukou) of me and my wife.

I think it is because my Chinese police certificate mentions that we are currently residing in China (which is not true, since we moved to Canada 5 years ago. I explained it in the explanation letter) due to our household registration status.

I will get my documents done in one week, hope everything is fine.
I read a few posts form other, outland applicants in Hong Kong visa office are always requested the household registration for mainland China. But I have never seen inland applicant needed one.

ajanoni

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Sao Paulo - SP
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016
Nomination.....
08-03-2016
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
19-04-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-2016
Applying from Brazil
PNP-SINP
ITA 9th March 16
Submitted 17th March 16
AOR 17th March 16
Schedule 4 request 18th March 16
Schedule 4 submitted 18th March 16
Medical Passed 19th April 16

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
Hey linandzou, the document I was requested was schedule A, not hukou. Schedule A is basically the IMM5669E form. It asked for some background information.

linandzou said:
I read a few posts form other, outland applicants in Hong Kong visa office are always requested the household registration for mainland China. But I have never seen inland applicant needed one.

linandzou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ImmiToCanada said:
Hey linandzou, the document I was requested was schedule A, not hukou. Schedule A is basically the IMM5669E form. It asked for some background information.
Thank you. Just want to give you a heads up, that you might also need one later.

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just checked MyCIC account and found that my BOWP application has been approved!

BOWP application submitted: Mar18
BOWP application approved: April 20

bunge12

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
05-06-2016
audrey888 said:
Just checked MyCIC account and found that my BOWP application has been approved!

BOWP application submitted: Mar18
BOWP application approved: April 20
Congrats! Almost as quick as me :p Now we also know that our R10 check is complete.

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bunge12 said:
Congrats! Almost as quick as me :p Now we also know that our R10 check is complete.
Thanks and such a relief as we already know that R10 and Eligibility are already Met.

:)

rimmigrate

Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
19-03-2016
Passport Req..
15-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-10-2016
Is BG not started means that R10 is completed?

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
That's a widely accepted guess in this forum. You can be sure to judge you have completed R10 in two ways:
a) if you (or your spouse, co-applicant) applied for a BOWP (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/prov/bridging.asp) and got approved;
b) order GCMS note at https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

rimmigrate said:
Is BG not started means that R10 is completed?

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
BG check change from "in progress" to "Not needed at this time", just one day after the submission of Schedule A.

ImmiToCanada said:
I got a schedule A request (IMM5669) today and finished just now. Hope this is a good sign. According to @legalfalcon's post on page 17 of this thread, "A lot of applicants
receive a request for Schedule A " in the security and criminality (or background check) stage. Also, my BG check stuck “in progress” for almost a month.

Just ordered GCMS notes to see what was going on. In the rejection thread, I saw a guy (@ConnieD) successfully avoided an almost certain rejection (NOC code and job duties not match) by knowing what was going on with GCMS notes and by submitting additional proof via CSE.

stephens007

Apr 21, 2016
Please, All I submitted my P.R application after getting nominated recently. Since my original certificate is not ready (naija factor- four yrs after) I submitted my notification of result plus transcript. This was the same thing I submitted to Wes and Province.

Can this ve any impact?

Thanks

LizzyBob

Nov 26, 2015
NOC Code......
stephens007 said:
Please, All I submitted my P.R application after getting nominated recently. Since my original certificate is not ready (naija factor- four yrs after) I submitted my notification of result plus transcript. This was the same thing I submitted to Wes and Province.

Can this ve any impact?

Thanks
Did WES issue you an ECA report without your actual certificate?

Olivia82

Apr 12, 2016
Hi

Question should my BC not be changed by now to not needed?

CEC inland
AOR- March 7th
REQUEST DOCS- March 17th ( copy of passports as i cut off the bottom of them when scanning in :-[) Sent March 17th
MEDICAL PASSED- March 18th
BC IN PROGRESS- March 18th
BOWP (PAPER) - March 15th

Nothing since