gagancanadavisa

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-03-2016
Yea.. seems like feb batch is all happy and celebrating. Well.. it is late but promising.
Let's hope we all get drenched with the similar rain soon.

Fingers crossed. ;) ;D

RyanGiggs011

Star Member
Mar 16, 2016
Salt lake
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-04-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-04-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2016
LANDED..........
Jan-2017
gagancanadavisa said:
Yea.. seems like feb batch is all happy and celebrating. Well.. it is late but promising.
Let's hope we all get drenched with the similar rain soon.

Fingers crossed. ;) ;D
Happy to know that. I also checked Feb page. Too many PPR's.
I think none of them from NDVO.

mavrick16

Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think the reason of delay is due to number of ITA in Jan and Feb.... there were almost 6000 ITA's (Jan+feb), so i think once that batch is over the PPR for the preceding months will be faster!!!

Cheers!!! ;)

edmpr

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
For applications on CEC Inland category with AOR dated 7th March 2016, their BG Review is under progress.
Looks like its a matter of one week to ten days for applications until 15th March 2016 to have their BG Review to be updated to in Progress.

Hope for the best! Will keep you guys posted.

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015
Hi...please add the following details:

Category........: FSW (Non PNP/LMIA)
Visa Office......: Outland - NDVO
AOR Received.: 18-03-2016
Med's Passed....: 19-03-2016
BG Check in progress: 03/08/2016
Passport Req..: 03/08/2016

FYI - Responding to someone's question posted short time back, NDVO is asking for 6 months PP validity as per the PPR email, not 12.

My PP expires on 17/02/2017 and Meds expire on 29/09/2016. So I am not sure what will be my visa validity. No mention of medical expiry condition, so I hope they give me visa validity till my PP expiry. Only worry is I have to send my PP to VFS asap since 6 months is just few days away! Anyone with a similar experience, please enlighten, so I know what to expect.

M.Mostafa

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haznac said:
Guys. I have just received PPR. Holy moly! :eek:
vvarma said:

FYI - Responding to someone's question posted short time back, NDVO is asking for 6 months PP validity as per the PPR email, not 12.

My PP expires on 17/02/2017 and Meds expire on 29/09/2016. So I am not sure what will be my visa validity. No mention of medical expiry condition, so I hope they give me visa validity till my PP expiry. Only worry is I have to send my PP to VFS asap since 6 months is just few days away! Anyone with a similar experience, please enlighten, so I know what to expect.
Congrats!

KimJowan

Star Member
May 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
It's raining today, same in february aor forum flowing of ppr.. i hope this month this forum will rain with ppr as well.

Finger crossed. Let's pray for positive result for all of us here.

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vvarma said:

Firstly congratulations!!!
That was my query, since my passport expires In August 2017. NDVO asking for 6 months validity is a relief! Thanks.
Coming to your query- from what I've read on the various threads, the validity of the visa is linked to the medical or the passport expiry; whichever is earlier. Not sure though, just a thought.
Send your passport asap. If cic has an issue they'll let you know. Alternatively, you can ask the staff at the vfs when you despatch your pp.
Since you recieved a ppr, I assume that the 6 months validity thing was mentioned in the ppr email you recieved.

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015
RitJ said:
Firstly congratulations!!!
That was my query, since my passport expires In August 2017. NDVO asking for 6 months validity is a relief! Thanks.
Coming to your query- from what I've read on the various threads, the validity of the visa is linked to the medical or the passport expiry; whichever is earlier. Not sure though, just a thought.
Send your passport asap. If cic has an issue they'll let you know. Alternatively, you can ask the staff at the vfs when you despatch your pp.
Since you recieved a ppr, I assume that the 6 months validity thing was mentioned in the ppr email you recieved.
Thanks Ritz (& all others too) :)
Yes, the validity was clearly mentioned in the PPR mail for 6 months. But it only talks about PP expiry date, does not say anything about medical expiry condition. Maybe CIC has modified their rules - maybe not. I will know soon. You are right - VFS might know a thing or two, will ask them..

DOD

Feb 24, 2016
Congratulations vvarma!!!

vvarma said:

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
vvarma said:

Congratulations :) It is an odd time for NDVO to send PPR if you have got email just now.. they usually send earlier in day. Did you have GCMS to confirm ur VO is NDVO and not Ottawa perhaps?

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015
DevGurgaon said:
Congratulations :) It is an odd time for NDVO to send PPR if you have got email just now.. they usually send earlier in day. Did you have GCMS to confirm ur VO is NDVO and not Ottawa perhaps?
Thanks! I agree on the timing, but no way to verify since I never ordered GCMS. I never knew that Ottawa VO issues PPR for countries outside of Canada. I thought its always the local VO who issues PPR.

niushad

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
This is sooo exciting! Lots of February folks got PPR today :p
I really hope we can get ours before the end of August. The wait is killing me! Good luck all.

linandzou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
linandzou said:
Got my GCMS Note today dated Jul 6th.

A little bit worry.

I have 2 year foreign work experience from two diffident companies, however 1 or 2 years foreign experience would make any diffidence, since the CRS point system awards the same point for 1-2 year foreign experience.

The note covers the verification call from Hong kong visa office, notes as below:

2016/06/22 Text: *******************************Exempt from ATIP Release as per Act 16.1****************************PA''s employment with Company A as technical manager from July 2009 to Aug 2010 confirmed genuine.

2016/06/02 Text: *********************************Exempt from ATIP Release as per Act 16.1**********************************Suspect fraud for PA's employment with Company B.

Company B is already closed, I asked the old manager to sign the letter, but the old company phone number did not work.

In this case, with only 1 year foreign experience, my CRS point remain the same.

So, do I need to worry and do something?

Update on my case, received another GCMS note, every thing remained the same, except the visa officer completely removed those scary word (red words above), everything about this note has gone.

Do you guys think it is a good sign or not?

And looks like visa officer will remove and edit wording in the GCMS note.