+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in July, 2015...Guys lets get togeather!!

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
D123 said:
Hi,

Once we get back the passport after PP Request with one time Visa Stamped... do you know how much is the validity of that Visa ?
Heard that it is one year. (Plus, you have to land in Canada before your health check expires. Or else you have to get a new health check, which is a bit complicated.)

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
D123 said:
Hi,

Once we get back the passport after PP Request with one time Visa Stamped... do you know how much is the validity of that Visa ?
The validity of immigrant visa is one year from the date of your medical exam or till your passport expiry if your passport has less then a year.

D123

Mar 16, 2015
But for Express entry, we did upfront medical exam… So is it one year from the date of medical done ?

sammy2607

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-07-2015
Med's Done....
11th July,2015
Not yet !

I wonder if we would ever get one unless our work permits are expiring.

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I_love_van said:
Hi Dreams123,
Is that email address matter? Even though there is another email address on your request letter, CIC send the notification message to your email address and communicate through your email address, so why do you concern about another address on the letter?
I know i am getting notification on my email ID but why to have somebody else's email id on your account?

I have submitted Case Specific Inquiry for this and one for wrong date for RCMP documents. They gave me 60 days on the letter and where we need to upload the document it says submit everything by August 19.

Does anybody know when can you expect to hear anything for Case Specific Inquiry?

f1ahmed

Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
Dreams123 said:
I know i am getting notification on my email ID but why to have somebody else's email id on your account?

I have submitted Case Specific Inquiry for this and one for wrong date for RCMP documents. They gave me 60 days on the letter and where we need to upload the document it says submit everything by August 19.

Does anybody know when can you expect to hear anything for Case Specific Inquiry?
I am not sure how do they handle the CSE but I have sent a CSE yesterday (12th Aug) and got the reply today (13th Aug) that they have attached the document to my application.

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreams123 said:

Hi Dreams123,

Not sure about the exact time, but it took me and my friend two weeks to get the response. Hopefully it will be soon for you.

Thank You

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Dreams123 said:

that is really a short in the dark, it can be matter of days or weeks!!
If it was me , I would Call CIC just get some answer!

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KingOfGoodTimes said:
that is really a short in the dark, it can be matter of days or weeks!!
If it was me , I would Call CIC just get some answer!
I called them but they said they can't do anything for express entry application.

ctaylor8676

Jul 28, 2015
It took CIC almost 2 months to respond to my Case Specific Inquiry and the only response I had was:

"Good afternoon,
Your email has been forwarded to the appropriate party for review."

So don't expect to get a response in 2 days. You may have to wait longer. The auto reply says they will respond within 35 working days (that's 7 weeks if there's no statutory holidays).