+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in July, 2015...Guys lets get togeather!!

pelouseinterdite

Nov 9, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-07-15
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
anarsoul said:
Same feelings here :(
i noticed a trend (based on this forum) that april AORs tended to get PPRs at the end of august, may AORs at end of september, june AORs at end of october... now august AORs at end of december. they skipped july in november, it seems to me. i hope i'm wrong.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SAJ_ee2015 said:
oh ok. thanks..

Personal information is usually requested under the Privacy Act.

There are no fees charged for request made under the Privacy Act.

The purpose of the Privacy Act is to protect the privacy of individuals with respect to personal information about themselves where it is held by a government institution and to provide individuals with the right to access such information.

Note: Personal information which belongs to an individual who is not a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or currently living in Canada must be requested under the Access to Information Act.

All government records (which include corporate documents and personal information) may be requested under the Access to Information Act.

The application fee for request made under that Access to Information Act is $5.00 and processing fees may also be charged under some circumstances.

The purpose of the Access to Information Act is to provide a right of access to records under the control of a government institution to Canadian citizens, permanent residents, or any individual or corporation present in Canada.

select privacy act...

url is same....

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

also select notes in electronic file for que what type of note you want to request.

and file type as immigration file for pr

give your uci no and ee application number.

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
ntwkengg said:
Personal information is usually requested under the Privacy Act.

There are no fees charged for request made under the Privacy Act.

The purpose of the Privacy Act is to protect the privacy of individuals with respect to personal information about themselves where it is held by a government institution and to provide individuals with the right to access such information.

Note: Personal information which belongs to an individual who is not a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or currently living in Canada must be requested under the Access to Information Act.

All government records (which include corporate documents and personal information) may be requested under the Access to Information Act.

The application fee for request made under that Access to Information Act is $5.00 and processing fees may also be charged under some circumstances.

The purpose of the Access to Information Act is to provide a right of access to records under the control of a government institution to Canadian citizens, permanent residents, or any individual or corporation present in Canada.

select privacy act...

url is same....

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

also select notes in electronic file for que what type of note you want to request.

and file type as immigration file for pr

give your uci no and ee application number.
Thanks. I submitted application, and got a an automatic reply from them. Hope to get PPR before getting gcms notes :)

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SAJ_ee2015 said:
Thanks. I submitted application, and got a an automatic reply from them. Hope to get PPR before getting gcms notes :)
thanks i hope same for all july people who are left.....

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ntwkengg said:
i am feeling same.... betrayed by the results.... but happy for others who got it.
don't be :) plenty of august still without any update.. my bg hasn't even started :/

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
don't be :) plenty of august still without any update.. my bg hasn't even started :/

yep yelena still hoping for a miracle before new year....

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
pelouseinterdite said:
anyone else feeling bummed out that a bunch of august AORs are getting PPRs and july people seem to have been forgotten? happy for them... but i hope cic doesn't forget us july-ers!
Yeah i understand the feeling of being overshadowed but you have to understand that there is atleast some movement from CIC. Just as PPRs have rained for August AORs, i'm optimistic that it will rain for July AORs. I'm sure it's only a matter of time. :)

shibdutta

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
vishalv said:
Yeah i understand the feeling of being overshadowed but you have to understand that there is atleast some movement from CIC. Just as PPRs have rained for August AORs, i'm optimistic that it will rain for July AORs. I'm sure it's only a matter of time. :)
Hi,

i am from September. so long waiting, i guess.

any idea from the July spreadsheet, how much percentage is waiting. and how much is done.

Thanks
Shiv

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
shibdutta said:
Hi,

i am from September. so long waiting, i guess.

any idea from the July spreadsheet, how much percentage is waiting. and how much is done.

Thanks
Shiv
To my knowledge, only a limited number of July AORs have received their PPRs. Most of them are inlanders, I think.

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
vishalv said:
To my knowledge, only a limited number of July AORs have received their PPRs. Most of them are inlanders, I think.
I think it is mostly FSW inland for July/Aug that have gotten PPR so far based on my observation including this morning. Most Aug FSW outland are still waiting. Possibly one batch.

It might by that a significant number of July/Aug outland FSW will come through one batch. The wait is killer.....

PR_Can_IMM

Aug 5, 2015
Hi Guys,

I am very happy to share that I got passport email from CIC 2 hours ago...

I wish all july applicants get the request soon....

AOR 0n 13th July, FSW Inland....

Thanks!

pelouseinterdite

Nov 9, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-07-15
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
PR_Can_IMM said:
Hi Guys,

I am very happy to share that I got passport email from CIC 2 hours ago...

I wish all july applicants get the request soon....

AOR 0n 13th July, FSW Inland....

Thanks
Sathishkumar M
Congratulations! That's wonderful news.

pelouseinterdite

Nov 9, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-07-15
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
vishalv said:
i like your attitude :) i'm trying to stay positive, it's just a little frustrating.