Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 jan
AOR Received.
28 jan
IELTS Request
22 feb
veebee21 said:
I guess whenever you get PPR, I should expect mine.
Mine is like BG-NS after medical but file is in ottawa. I donot know what's going on?

Canada_eh!

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Category........
CEC
mtc1992 said:
Mine's been stuck on BG1 for over a month now :|
BRUH!...Honestly! you need to chill. I know its frustrating but you need to stop being obsessed with seeing a change it ain't helping you....

I won't sugar coat things...considering your AOR, you should see some movement before next Friday...So don't keep your hopes high and even expect anything this weekend so you wont be disappointed

Hope for the best...The fact that you are in BG-IP1 is something to be positive about that mean everything is going smooth...you are doing way better than many applicant who havent even passed med with AOR date earlier than yours

ALL THE BEST

mtc1992

Sep 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017-01-31
AOR Received.
2017-01-31
Med's Done....
2017-02-25
Canada_eh! said:
BRUH!...Honestly! you need to chill. I know its frustrating but you need to stop being obsessed with seeing a change it ain't helping you....

I won't sugar coat things...considering your AOR, you should see some movement before next Friday...So don't keep your hopes high and even expect anything this weekend so you wont be disappointed

Hope for the best...The fact that you are in BG-IP1 is something to be positive about that mean everything is going smooth...you are doing way better than many applicant who havent even passed med with AOR date earlier than yours

ALL THE BEST
Actually considering the stream (CEC) and other people's progress before my AOR date (many had seen bg changes way before day 58) I don't think I am doing that well in terms of getting PPR. Yes, I know it 'could' take 6 months, but it hasn't taken more than 2 months for 95% of CEC applications. I am just venting my frustration with others, as my visa is soon to end.

JattTinka

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Canada_eh! said:

ALL THE BEST
True.

I guess everybody needs to calm down (including me).

Overall processing time is 6 months and people who got AOR in Jan/Feb are behaving like it's been 1 year instead of 1 month.

Keep calm and have faith in God guys!

mtc1992

Sep 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017-01-31
AOR Received.
2017-01-31
Med's Done....
2017-02-25
JattTinka said:
True.

I guess everybody needs to calm down (including me).

Overall processing time is 6 months and people who got AOR in Jan/Feb are behaving like it's been 1 year instead of 1 month.

Keep calm and have faith in God guys!
Again, virtually no applicant through CEC stream has had to wait 6 months. I wish people would stop using that as a way to calm people down as it's not actually that true and hasn't, specifically for CEC, for months.

JattTinka

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
mtc1992 said:
Again, virtually no applicant through CEC stream has had to wait 6 months. I wish people would stop using that as a way to calm people down as it's not actually that true and hasn't, specifically for CEC, for months.
Didn't mean to offend you brother.

I hope you'll get PPR by this weekend.

Good luck!

They usually send PPRs on Saturdays/Sundays I think.

mtc1992

Sep 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017-01-31
AOR Received.
2017-01-31
Med's Done....
2017-02-25
JattTinka said:
Didn't mean to offend you brother.

I hope you'll get PPR by this weekend.

Good luck!

They usually send PPRs on Saturdays/Sundays I think.
Thanks, you too.I see you're an AOR 11th jan. Maybe you've been sent to vegreville if you're CEC. Good luck to you too.

JattTinka

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
mtc1992 said:
Thanks, you too.I see you're an AOR 11th jan. Maybe you've been sent to vegreville if you're CEC. Good luck to you too.
What is Vegreville?

What does that mean if my application is sent there? ::)

mtc1992

Sep 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017-01-31
AOR Received.
2017-01-31
Med's Done....
2017-02-25
JattTinka said:
What is Vegreville?

What does that mean if my application is sent there? ::)
Jan 1-10 were sent to Vegreville, a case processing centre in Alberta, presumably to redistribute workload. The visa office was VERY slow in passing medicals or giving much movement. Unsure because you're jan 11th if they would have sent it. You can email Ottawa and ask where your app is.

Lemme know if you want the email address.

Edit: OH ignore me, your ITA was jan 11th, you didn't submit till mid feb. Confusing me because you're in the January thread :p

JattTinka

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
mtc1992 said:
Jan 1-10 were sent to Vegreville, a case processing centre in Alberta, presumably to redistribute workload. The visa office was VERY slow in passing medicals or giving much movement. Unsure because you're jan 11th if they would have sent it. You can email Ottawa and ask where your app is.

Lemme know if you want the email address.

Edit: OH ignore me, your ITA was jan 11th, you didn't submit till mid feb. Confusing me because you're in the January thread :p
LOL
My bad.

I usually follow Jan and Feb both to have an idea when I would get PPR.

Canada_eh!

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Category........
CEC
@mtc1992...bro...please...you will see movement next week...complaining about the situation and venting out the frustration aint gonna help..being a hero member you need to set examples to the newbies..The stress is affecting you that you dint even notice JattTinka AOR is Feb NOT Jan

Every case is different and you know that better than every1 out here...just relax

Please stop comparing your case to other that aint gonna help.

Take jatttinkas advise

I AM SUPER POSTIVE (AND EXPECT YOU TO BE SO TOO)WHEN I SAY YOU WILL SEE MOVEMENT NEXT WEEK

All the best again

mtc1992

Sep 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017-01-31
AOR Received.
2017-01-31
Med's Done....
2017-02-25
Canada_eh! said:
@mtc1992...bro...please...you will see movement next week...complaining about the situation and venting out the frustration aint gonna help..being a hero member you need to set examples to the newbies..The stress is affecting you that you dint even notice JattTinka AOR is Feb NOT Jan

Every case is different and you know that better than every1 out here...just relax

Please stop comparing your case to other that aint gonna help.

Take jatttinkas advise

I AM SUPER POSTIVE (AND EXPECT YOU TO BE SO TOO)WHEN I SAY YOU WILL SEE MOVEMENT NEXT WEEK

All the best again
Actually, he was posting in the Jan thread and I saw Jan in his signature... it isn't the stress

Kushka777

Nov 21, 2016
harmanm said:
hi guys...so today something crazy happened to me...

i had emailed CIC to know my visa offices in past few weeks...and the reply i got are as follows...

1. On 1st Email....Your application (Exxxxxxxxx) is processed at Vegreville.

2. On 2nd Email :please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.

3. On 3rd Email(Thats what was crazy) i surprised me :

Dear Sir/Madam,

Under the Privacy Act, this office is not authorized to make any changes to a file or communicate any details concerning a file to persons or representatives without authorized and expressed consent of the client concerned. We do not currently have an authorization on file to make changes or provide any information regarding this file to this email address: xyz@xyz.com.

I guess it might be because on my PR application I have my work email id...but on my cic account I have personal email and all the replies i have had from CIC before always came to my personal email address.

4. On 4th Email (This was a duplicate email that was sent by mistake from my side) but i got the reply as follows:

Our office confirms that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

Confused why this would happen?

I got exactly the same problem on my first email request even though my email is primary for the application. My immigration consultant told me not to worry, that might be just a system issue

Canada_eh!

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Category........
CEC
Kushka777 said:
I got exactly the same problem on my first email request even though my email is primary for the application. My immigration consultant told me not to worry, that might be just a system issue
THE EMAILS CANNOT BE TRUSTED

I REPEAT!!!!!!!!!!

THE EMAILS CANNOT BE TRUSTED

JUST IGNORE

Canada_eh!

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Category........
CEC
mtc1992 said:
Actually, he was posting in the Jan thread and I saw Jan in his signature... it isn't the stress
Clearly!!I see that ain't stress!!!

#sarcastic #banter ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cheers mate!